Ian Terry, Week 3

CeCiMom

with regards to who will win endurance it really is a tossup

neither britney nor janelle won an endurance comp in their season that i am aware of

dan won endurance but he had the aide of a raincoat and not really the toughest of fields imho and he even then he struggle to victory

britney does she has the will power to do well in an endurance comp jury is out on that

only advantage she has is her small size :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Britney wanted the endurance that week... she has the perfect body type if it's what endurance usually favors. (I thought I remembered her going for a prize instead of the HoH.)

I think Ian is strong possibility but, he is weaker than usual now because of being on slop for so long.

Dan won't want it this week.

Janelle is a competitor but, more of a sprinter, no marathon skills, imo.

Shane would be great but, he can't compete... or will they let him because it's a new game?

Wil is definitely a possibility too (even though he hasn't shown much I think he knows he would need it)

I don't know if Danielle is throwing comps. or she just isn't good enough.

Joe is way to heavy for endurance (don't think he'll be there though, which is something they should consider)

Ashley has a good a chance and they say she did well on this last PoV so, maybe she's been holding back all along.

Boogie is too old and I don't think he'll want it now anyways.

Jenn doesn't want it and probably wouldn't do well either.

they could do a comp that would be based on BB knowledge with the players pitted against coaches (Ian would be the obvious choice to win) The comp would be for HOH and elimination. So the winner would be HOH and the loser out it would be a way to get one coach out and Ian would be HOH and all us Ian fans would be HAPPY

True, CeCi Mom...Dan does prefer to lay low and glide under the radar...

NYRose, Ian is a shoe in for any BB trivia game. He just needs to get off slop and start getting decent rest!

Go Ian--Booger should have given you his money!

BTW it was reported that someone heard Boogie say "When I saw Ian crying I was going to call for another take" Interesting if it's even more scripted than I thought!

Okay, :hide: - please don't poke me with a stick, I like Ian as much as you do but let's not forget that this IS a competition and he does volunteer way too much and he is crushing on the absolute most wrong woman for him in the house. I can only give the little guy so much leeway; myself, and then I want him to step-up like a man. He is; after all, a man.

Okay, :hide: - please don't poke me with a stick, I like Ian as much as you do but let's not forget that this IS a competition and he does volunteer way too much and he is crushing on the absolute most wrong woman for him in the house. I can only give the little guy so much leeway; myself, and then I want him to step-up like a man. He is; after all, a man.

Where's my stick. Guess I'll have to settle for this: :bangin: True that Ian is a man but he does not have the experience to deal with a wicked, cold hearted woman like her. And he does volunteer too much but he may have motive to that, don't know.

Where's my stick. Guess I'll have to settle for this: :bangin: True that Ian is a man but he does not have the experience to deal with a wicked, cold hearted woman like her. And he does volunteer too much but he may have motive to that, don't know.

Ian said last night if he volunteers for slop people might keep him. This is where I feel bad for him. It's niave. When 500,000 is at stake people are not worried about slop,

They are not worried about god food either cooks are expendable too

YIKES! headache-icon.png

Ian said last night if he volunteers for slop people might keep him. This is where I feel bad for him. It's niave. When 500,000 is at stake people are not worried about slop,

They are not worried about god food either cooks are expendable too

So true, Smassadi.

Ian is plying smart mostly with the volunteer for slop thing, but Ash is def gonna take him down so I want her to go this week so he can see more game that he needs to do. He needs to ally with shane d and frank but he can not see that as long as he is trying to be a man by protecting Ash. He does not know she is throwing him up for laughs just dissing him all over the place to make herself look smart what a piece of trash she is. We get to see it and people who take kindness for weakness are the scum of the earth in my estimation

My final 3 are Ian, Shane and Dan - with Ian for the win.

Make that Danielle and I am with you because I do not want the coaches to win at all. I agree with all who say it is not fair to bring them in and I hope the HGs reject and eject them post haste.

Frank vs. Joe on Block...Trashley taken down...Boogie and Frank immediately blame Ian for Frank being put up on block...Ian is all upset...Maybe Ian will vote Frank out after that...

Frank vs. Joe on Block...Trashley taken down...Boogie and Frank immediately blame Ian for Frank being put up on block...Ian is all upset...Maybe Ian will vote Frank out after that...

Or have a nervous breakdown. He seems fragile. Know what I mean?

I really like Ian but I don't think that he is up to playing Big Brother. Maybe he is fooling me big time but I don't think so. He is cute as can be but people have such short memories on there that I hate to see him be a have-not thinking people will remember (fondly) that he volunteered - very quickly, I might add. I just hope that they don't mess with his head, needlessly.

How the heck did Ian's name get thrown under the bus??????

1) was it Brit/Shane's idea?

2) why the f would boogie and frank believe that!?!?

smh

funny how Boogie's team (Frank/Ian/Jenn) are probably the more trustworthy and loyal between the two major teams (Boogie and Jani's)....shane siding with ashley and joe LOL

No Boogie is just blaming Ian to be mean really. He had inconclusive conv with Shane before Veto meeting but Shane had already decided to put up Frank. If Shane had been mad at Ian he would have put Ian up. Boogie treats Ian like dirt. Poor kid doesn't need to be kicked around. Ian also accepts full responsibility...Bull...Is Ian Frank's keeper?

True, but Ian and Jenn did a terrible job of supporting their teammate. Last night after Shane has POV and Janelle's players are in and out of the HOH like a revolving door those two are doing nothing assuming they are safe. Heck either of them could have gone up and they'd be oblivious to it.

smh

funny how Boogie's team (Frank/Ian/Jenn) are probably the more trustworthy and loyal between the two major teams (Boogie and Jani's)....shane siding with ashley and joe LOL

The theory (phony as it is) is that Ian would not vote to get rid of Ash...so that is how the blame got diverted