Danielle Murphree, Week 3

CeCiMom

Did she forget that Shane voted against her the other night? Apparently, since she was up in hoh lying on his chest. She's looks ridiculous fawning over him when it's obvious he doesn't feel the same.

My opinion again (and it may change with the rising sun) she's a needy, desperate and pathetic girl. Shane could easily play her as far as he wanted if he were that type of guy. That would be a very boogie-esque thing to do. ^_^

:lol2::D

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Apparently, since she was up in hoh lying on his chest. She's looks ridiculous fawning over him when it's obvious he doesn't feel the same.

My opinion again (and it may change with the rising sun) she's a needy, desperate and pathetic girl. ...

I'm seeing the same thing... she's one step away from stalker girl status. Comparing herself and Shane to J/J is ridiculous. Shane has to be careful here, imo. She's going to turn on him as soon as she realizes that he's not that into her. If Kara comes back... she'll have to worry about Danielle too.

It's a shame for me as a viewer. I like Dan and want him to stay in the game but, in the last three days or so, I've come to hope she's out the door soon. Ugh

She was abused and she is young. She is smart, but the self esteem that is damaged by the abuse is running her. This experience will get her to see herself in the context of how she is pushed by those neg emotions. You are all being too hard on her for her need to be liked. I think she can help Shane and that is a good reason for her to stay.

She would be a scary friend to have. I think it is unwise to encourage obsessive people like that.

Do not encourage by going along, be real and let what is seen be reflected back so she can see it too

She would be a scary friend to have. I think it is unwise to encourage obsessive people like that.

Of course!

You know every year there is a poster who is pretending to post while actually trying to start trouble among the posters here. I'm on to their game right away. Yana said one time it was actually James from BB6 doing it. Be careful of Daniele people, but be careful of James too! <_<

Well, I am really, really sorry that she was abused but I still don't like her.

Well surelly that is your right. I do not like people who I see are bullies or abusers. I tend to give leeway to those who have been impacted by those.

However, you are a thoughtful person and I am sure that you can come up with some concrete reason for feeling as you do or is it just some gut thing you do not want to explore in yourself? Just askin'

I am sure that you can come up with some concrete reason for feeling as you do or is it just some gut thing you do not want to explore in yourself? Just askin'

I think that she is just a bit clingy for my taste. Tell you what, I will give this some thought and take a second-look at Danielle and get back to you. I'm not absolutely certain why I don't like her. Apparently.

OK the DR must be really pushing the fakemance on poor Shane. he is the conversation five minutes ago:

LOL

Dani "Shane just give me a hug for a second"

Shane "I can't. I don't want a showmance"

Too funny. He is trying to get her off him without having to say he isn't really into her. He must know that it would get ugly if he was honest.

Look at that girl grow! She listened to Jenn and learned something about losing prejudicial attitudes toward Gays and in particular Lesbians. This is a thoughtful real person, quit dissing her.

She was so prejudiced against gays I'm really surprised! I would never think because someone is gay they would make a pass at me!

I guess the DR told her stop being such a stubborn mule--try to get along with different people. It's so obvious they read off cards.

How desperate---the little minx--I am really ashamed for her. Wait until she gets out and sees all the boards are laughing at her.

She's a needy, whiney, self-centered idiot, living in a fantasy.

"Ashleeey....you hurt my feelings when you said you missed Jojo. You like her more than you like me and wish you had voted me out instead. wah, wah, wah."

Shut up, Danielle. Go paw on Shane awhile and dream your happily ever after dream that's never going to happen. What guy could stand her?

She was so prejudiced against gays I'm really surprised! I would never think because someone is gay they would make a pass at me!

I guess the DR told her stop being such a stubborn mule--try to get along with different people. It's so obvious they read off cards.

What a desperate little minx--I am really ashamed for her. Wait until she gets out and sees all the boards are laughing at her.

She's never been around gay people(that she knows of), and being from Alabama and I assume a church going girl, she has probably heard nothing good about them. When it's beat in your head from birth how bad gay people are, it's kind of a shock when you meet one and realize they are just normal people. I also live in Alabama and most people here are very homophobic and think all gay people want to hit on them(who told them they were all that?).

She is eager. You can see it shining from her little button eyes. Pity she sucks at comps otherwise she'd be a force with which to reckon.

she is throwing comps! Dan told her to do that so she would not be a target!