Danielle Murphree, Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, slimcruz...and I think if Kara re-enters game, Danielle would not be amused. Shane thinks Kara is hot. Kara was also Dan's fav.

I'm sure that Kara, in person, is scintillating in that youthful, shiny-blonde way. Janelle can see it in her rear-view mirror. Britney isn't sexy. Ashley is second-hand. They wanted Kara gone; pronto.

I'm sure that Kara, in person, is scintillating in that youthful, shiny-blonde way. Janelle can see it in her rear-view mirror. Britney isn't sexy. Ashley is second-hand. They wanted Kara gone; pronto.

:lol2::laugh4::cheers:

Sort of like Evil Queen vs. Snow White, only in this real life tale they are both blondes.

Hello Len :animated_wave: ........IDK if it's me but lately all I ever hear from her is how she's so picked on and then she goes on & on to Dan or anyone else who will listen about how she's holding everything in and feels so alone...........seems to me she lets it out pretty often so I don't get how she thinks she is holding anything inside.......and all of it seems like pretty petty stuff........never game talk just "poor me".

Hello Len :animated_wave: ........IDK if it's me but lately all I ever hear from her is how she's so picked on and then she goes on & on to Dan or anyone else who will listen about how she's holding everything in and feels so alone...........seems to me she lets it out pretty often so I don't get how she thinks she is holding anything inside.......and all of it seems like pretty petty stuff........never game talk just "poor me".

Hi, Ivgal!!! :ciao: Good to see you again! IMO Danielle is a Tennessee Williams character gone wrong. She also has this deep crush on Dan, I think because he's married. Shane keeps telling her they are friends only but it doesn't seem to matter. Shane said you think you are on the Bachelor...this is Big Brother....lolol

Danielle has such a sour, bitchy attitude. I can't stand her. I do think she may be smart but she's letting things get to her which shouldn't. She's mad at Janelle for saying Ashley could win the endurance comp and trying to make it sound like it was a personal attack against her by Janelle when, Janelle wasn't even thinking of Danielle when she said that. And she never once mentioned Danielle's weight. She said Ashley is shorter (trying to be nice after she realized Danielle was upset I'm sure). In reality, it's Danielle's own fault she feels insecure. She was asking Wil if Janelle said anything to him about her body. He said no, which was true. She also tried to put the comment about Kara being the only person on her team who got across with the bear on Janelle..but it was Wil who said that, lol. I just think Danielle is insecure about her body and very self-centered and insecure. I also think she's in for a big let down if she puts all her eggs in Shane's basket in this game.

I agree with everyone's comments. Danielle is just weird with her insecurity and need for attention. Yesterday at one point, she started continually singing a song, obviously for the sole purpose of BB calling her out again and again while hoping the cams would be on her. It was a ridiculous ploy for attention with her saying "I just can't get that song out of my head." She's a strange one. Very pathetic and sad with her quest for attention. She thinks BB should be all about her...well, her and Shane and their love story. She's obsessed with herself and thinks she's way more important to others than she really is. Her personality makes her unattractive, imo.

I am really for this whinny a## biotch to go home. Whines all the time. She & Brit are like twin whinners. All the do is bitch when they are together. Hope you go home soon. Bye the way--- Dan is a married man, so keep you hands to yourself Miss Hot Panties

Once her value as a swing vote is over, no one's going to care or put in the effort to repair her damaged self esteem (as they have all week).......she'll spend the rest of her days wimpering in the corner like a sick puppy. I just hope someone remembers to evict her before the end.

For some reason, I thought that Danielle was a registered nurse. She is a licensed practical nurse. I think that this is a good photo of Danielle though I'm not sure what that big banana leaf (philodendron?) is all about. I think that Danielle will stay in California.

Picture5.jpg?height=400&width=265

That is a good picture. If she re-kdid her makeup she would be better looking.

Her insecurity is her achilles' heal. She doesn't handle stress well. What is she won an HOH. Or was on the block? She'd be a basket case. She certainly loves to be the center of attentiion. These last few days she seems to think she is Greta Garbo or someone like that, "Please I vant to be alone." Yeah right.

That is a good picture. If she re-kdid her makeup she would be better looking.

Her insecurity is her achilles' heal. She doesn't handle stress well. What is she won an HOH. Or was on the block? She'd be a basket case. She certainly loves to be the center of attentiion. These last few days she seems to think she is Greta Garbo or someone like that, "Please I vant to be alone." Yeah right.

Her insecurity is like a giant zit on her face that no amount of makeup will cover up. If she wins HOH before they send her home, she will just love the attention. It will not cure her, but I'd like to see her get it, enjoy it and then run it into a train wreck. Predictable but there is some satisfaction in seeing the sun come up and go down eh? Having someone behave according to their pattern gives us some sense we know what is going on and have something to count on. I will enjoy watching her try to pick out her nominees and all the pressure that will be put on her to make up her mind. Sadly she is so crippled she will not win one. That is my prediction on her chances of making HOH unless BB decides to make a competition that is exactly designed for her. They are not beyond doing that as we know.

I did see when Shane told Danielle that he didn't want a showmance.

I had also read on here that he told her that he promised his mother he would not have a showmance.

Will she get the message? no - because she is so insecure and clingy.

she will when ashely gets on the scene! Ashly wants a shomance with shane too! Jani told her to wait and dont rile dani because they need her vote! Lol! I would love to see those 2tattoos go at it! Cat fight! Dan tried to warn her to leave shane alone and keep her mind on the game! Oh well!