Danielle Murphree, Week 3

CeCiMom

Maybe she is tring to be a (Jordan) Southern, innocent. If so she is falling far from the mark.

True I believe grodner thought Shane/Danielle would be the next Jeff/Jordan---she is mental!!!!!!

Jeff== :drool: very masculine Jordan--lovely, strong, compassionate and MODEST!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dani is playing this whole "save me shane save me shane" they are all trying to talk to me way over the top. She said to BRIT today how Jani will not leave her alone and even Brit said "Jani" has been asleep. Ummm did they not say in the HOH meeting about putting up frank that Jani's team would stay by her and keep frank from talking so much crap to you and she agreed? Also this "jani's team has not talked to me about deals etc" hmmmmmmmmm did she NOT already promise last week if they voted to keep her that she would have their vote to keep them safe this week and has she gotten HOH she would not put them up.... And now just to keep that vote they (jani's team) have to NOW extend her another week??? I wish someone would bring that up to her and Dan..

Dani is playing this whole "save me shane save me shane" they are all trying to talk to me way over the top. She said to BRIT today how Jani will not leave her alone and even Brit said "Jani" has been asleep. Ummm did they not say in the HOH meeting about putting up frank that Jani's team would stay by her and keep frank from talking so much crap to you and she agreed? Also this "jani's team has not talked to me about deals etc" hmmmmmmmmm did she NOT already promise last week if they voted to keep her that she would have their vote to keep them safe this week and has she gotten HOH she would not put them up.... And now just to keep that vote they (jani's team) have to NOW extend her another week??? I wish someone would bring that up to her and Dan..

I think it is an extension of her insecurity. This shows in persistance and insistance...what do I look like what did you think of me...that sort of repetition of self directed questioning is all about that. And we all do wonder what others think of us so it is not so unusual, we just mostly do not ask having learned that we are not that much on the mind of others.

What is wrong with her. "We have to vote out Frank" that's all she ever says, but lists reason after reason to vote out Joe and strike against Janelle. They all go on and on about how Janelle's team lies to them, make up lies about other people and are "poisonous snakes". She says she can't stand to be around Janelle or Ashley.

Frank is such a dangerous player because he won one competition and hasn't really come close since?

I don't get it, why go with the people you know you absolutely can't trust and don't like and trash talk.

I can see it now... "Janelle and Ashley just said they are going to put us up next week and vote us out, they set the house on fire and they murdered Ian.... but we still have to vote out Frank".

What is wrong with her. "We have to vote out Frank" that's all she ever says, but lists reason after reason to vote out Joe and strike against Janelle. They all go on and on about how Janelle's team lies to them, make up lies about other people and are "poisonous snakes". She says she can't stand to be around Janelle or Ashley.

Frank is such a dangerous player because he won one competition and hasn't really come close since?

I don't get it, why go with the people you know you absolutely can't trust and don't like and trash talk.

I can see it now... "Janelle and Ashley just said they are going to put us up next week and vote us out, they set the house on fire and they murdered Ian.... but we still have to vote out Frank".

I know it is so frustrating. If you hate Janelle's game play and her team then vote them the heck out! Shane should know that he is a lot more of a target then Frank. He should understand he needs to keep him in and work with him. geeez

02:28AM BBT All four feeds now back on Dani and Shane in the HoH room. Shane says he came in to the game to play and not to meet someone. He's glad that he made a friend out of Dani. Dani says it's funny that you're trying to control life and wants to offer him a piece of advice about dating. After her previous relationship she swore of dating and things but you can't do that. Shane and Dani laying in bed, Shane playing with his mic.

02:33AM BBT Dani continuing to push Shane to at least be friendly to her and let life happen. Shane continuing to refuse. Dani rubs his shoulder and Shane says it hurts. Dani offers to give him a massage and he says no thanks. Dani says why are you so scared of me touching you. Shane says he's not. She starts to rub his chest and claws him with her nail. She says you don't have to be scared of me. He said he's not. She says she is intimidating. He says maybe your butt is too big...

:giggle:

I know it is so frustrating. If you hate Janelle's game play and her team then vote them the heck out! Shane should know that he is a lot more of a target then Frank. He should understand he needs to keep him in and work with him. geeez

The only reason that Danielle wants Frank out so badly is because she fears he'll come after Shane. Shane's her man. :rolleyes: And Danielle's pathetic.

Well said!

Oh and in case anyone missed it... Ashley is Danielle's new target. She's been pushing Ian since day 1 and suddenly last night when Ashley started to flirt with Shane she changed her tune. I swear flames shot out of the top of her head and the fangs and claws popped out!!!

Her weaknesses are her entertainment factors. Throwing herself at Shane, worrying about what others think about her, her inability to concentrate on getting a strategy or alliance going other than what Shane offered her. We watch her like a slow motion car crash can't she turn the wheel and stop the wreckage?

I agree NYROSE. She can't discuss strategy but only how someone has made her mad and isn't that right Shane. She keeps on and on about Janielle and Ashley at a personal level instead of at a game level and she is so in love I see a future stalker in Shane's life.

She is not in love, she feels lost and Shane is her only life preserver in her eyes. She does not know how to make any other alliances. On that score I can not blame her, would you feel that anyone on Janelle's team was a person you could make an alliance with? And Ian has not been able to get his nose our of Ashley's cootchie so he is not available for sane alliance making and that will be his downfall. No one has realized how sane Jenn is, her age and looks and sex orientation make her too different for them to see she could be an ally. Jenn is smart, she is biding her time for someone to see her as a possibility. That is her only hope and if you heard her about how she is as a lesbian, that is also how she approaches women she is attracted to so as not to scare them.

I just wish that the women in the house for once could band together and not turn on each other and take the game. They always get distracted by turning on each other for stupid little things and I want them all to be strong players and show the men how it is done!

Do you think BB would put a feminist or two on the show? The woman who runs it looks for women who are like herself.

That is what makes me sad. That is how the men sail through the game because the girls turn on each other. And everything they say is going to be heard by that person when they get out of the house and I just do not think it is necessary to be that mean. Some things Danielle and Britney say are just so bad that it makes me cringe. I would love to see a women vs men big brother and see what would happen with that.

It's kinda awkward watching her and Shane together because she is obsessed with him and he isn't into her at all but has to act like he is because he's so nice and doesn't want to compromise his game by rejecting her. It reminds me of the Drew and Diane relationship back in the day.

I don't think the majority of posters liked Danielle from the get-go. It began as a small-time dislike for her baby-talk and morphed into a gigantic plate of obsession. Us with Danielle. Danielle with Shane.

I can't think of anything worse than crushing on a guy on a reality tv show. It is absolutely the dumbest thing a person could ever do. It certainly has done Danielle no good and we are only at Week 3. Scary.

It serves to remind me of how strong a relationship Jeff and Jordan had (have?). That situation (twice) could have been oh so different. Remember how jealous Rachel was? It's so crazy and such good TV.

And, as for Danielle, I got called to task for calling her fat. The general consensus being that she isn't. Fat. Nuts, maybe. Not fat.

I don't think the majority of posters liked Danielle from the get-go. It began as a small-time dislike for her baby-talk and morphed into a gigantic plate of obsession. Us with Danielle. Danielle with Shane.

I can't think of anything worse than crushing on a guy on a reality tv show. It is absolutely the dumbest thing a person could ever do. It certainly has done Danielle no good and we are only at Week 3. Scary.

It serves to remind me of how strong a relationship Jeff and Jordan had (have?). That situation (twice) could have been oh so different. Remember how jealous Rachel was? It's so crazy and such good TV.

And, as for Danielle, I got called to task for calling her fat. The general consensus being that she isn't. Fat. Nuts, maybe. Not fat.

certainly obsessed and has a broad beam but it is not fat just a body shape and within normal limits.

It is funny to watch Ashley and Janelle "babysit" Danielle. Ashley puts her head on Danielle's shoulder. I am glad that Danielle is on to their game. I just wish she wasn't "rolling" with them. -_-

In the other room Wil is hanging out with Frank and Boogie. ;)

I kind of enjoy her a little better than I did. Shane would be a jerk if he had Showmance with her then dropped her after BB ends. Shane is up front with her and makes no promises. By Shane being off-limits it just makes Danielle want him all the more.

I kind of enjoy her a little better than I did. Shane would be a jerk if he had Showmance with her then dropped her after BB ends. Shane is up front with her and makes no promises. By Shane being off-limits it just makes Danielle want him all the more.

I'm just not sure how much more she can handle, LenRay. At some point, Ashley will create problems for her with Shane. I would make sure of that if I was in the house and wanted Danielle gone. We've seen little riffs of that with Ashley but nothing to the degree of which she is surely capable - with prodding from you-know-who.