Danielle Murphree, Week 3

CeCiMom

I think we are going to hear Danielle's creepy made up story until Thursday that Frank is stalking her.

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee Frank just came up to HOH and Danielle is freaking out.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This girl is nutters. I finally caught up on Sunday's show .. she is delusional about the depth of that boy's feelings, and were it me, I'd be like wtf dude you were just all over this other chick and now you wanna love up on me, get lost dude..

Instead she is like yay! jojo went home, I get to spend all my time with Shane now..

:bangin::cookoo:

This girl is nutters. I finally caught up on Sunday's show .. she is delusional about the depth of that boy's feelings, and were it me, I'd be like wtf dude you were just all over this other chick and now you wanna love up on me, get lost dude..

Instead she is like yay! jojo went home, I get to spend all my time with Shane now..

:bangin::cookoo:

But she has good qualities too. She actually listened to Jenn and got over her fear of Lesbians. She is young and from a provincial background and an abusive one too which is part of why she is acting as she does with Shane.

Why is she telling people she is a teacher anyway??? I like when Shane asked her if she knew it was big brother and not the bachelor!

That lie is so ridiculous. Teacher, nurse both worthy professions that help people.

Yes she is nuts. Cassyn summed it up very well. :eek::cookoo:

I didn't really thinkabout this girl one way or another, but now that I have to listen to her she has got to go before any more of my brain cells die off. Maybe it is because I have beem married 35 years but I can't believe this girl goes on the way she does. "do you think he likes me? do you think he liked my kiss? what should I do?" give me a break I didn't act like that in my teens. and what is up with the memememe thing? she is always asking people what did you first think of me? I thought she was pretty now I just think she is pretty stupid

I didn't really thinkabout this girl one way or another, but now that I have to listen to her she has got to go before any more of my brain cells die off. Maybe it is because I have beem married 35 years but I can't believe this girl goes on the way she does. "do you think he likes me? do you think he liked my kiss? what should I do?" give me a break I didn't act like that in my teens. and what is up with the memememe thing? she is always asking people what did you first think of me? I thought she was pretty now I just think she is pretty stupid

She really gets on my nerves. Her running around yesterday acting like she was afraid of Frank stalking her and wanting protection. For an educated woman she is definatly stupid.

But she has good qualities too. She actually listened to Jenn and got over her fear of Lesbians. She is young and from a provincial background and an abusive one too which is part of why she is acting as she does with Shane.

While I do believe it is great she listened to Jenn discuss her story, and meeting Jenn helped open her eyes to the oh so shocking fact that Lesbians are people too, I do not feel very charitable towards her, or wish to give her a pass for her other bad behavior for this epiphany. This is a woman whom has what, 2 degrees and is working on a third? Or the very least one degree working on two more.

Every single college student these days is expected to take some form of diversity education at least once while working on their degree program, and doctors and nurses are subject to more than one of these type of classes because they will be working with the public, and dealing with people from all walks of life, and moral judgement about them, in a negative way could prevent providing the quality care that they deserve. So to me it seems unreasonable for her to have just now realized these things.

I don't really like the whole "she was abused so this justifies her behavior" line of reasoning either. Plenty of people grow up in bad situations and don't continue these patterns as adults. The way to prevent them is to get mental health treatment, and as a medical professional she'd know what these options are. At a certain point every adult must realize, hey, the bad stuff that happened to me when I kid is over, and the decisions I make right now, as an adult are my own. People have to make the conscious choice to not let their past dictate their future, and refuse to stop being the victim.

It's clear this chick just wants love or to be liked and accepted, and on some level I think we can all relate to that. But at some point everyone has to get a clue, and this girl clearly doesn't have one, nor has invested a lot of mental band-width time to acquire it.

She comes across as very self-serving and shallow to me. She stood in line for pretty, and not much else. For an educated woman, she doesn't come off as educated. While she may be great at reading a text-book, somewhere along the way she lost the ability to apply what she is reading in those text-books to real life and grow from this knowledge. It's all surface with her, and no substance. What little substance that is there has proven itself to be needy, whiney, vindictive, and mean-spirited, with a rather closed view on the world.

Maybe that's harsh, lol but I've never made it a secret I don't much care for Dani.

There is no crime in being lonely. I think she is purposely playing a dumb act, perhaps over doing it, I heard dan advise her to keep losing comps, he would let her know when she needs to win. So there may be a lot more sides to this girl than we have been shown.

I do not think she is in any way fat, compared to Ashley who is several dresses larger than her.

Danielle telling Britney that she can't stand Janelle. She said Ashley was told to follow her around and keep and eye on her. She said Ashley uses her makeup and stuff without asking....

and she said Ashley has been flirting with Shane.

SWING VOTE! :lol:

Danielle just clued in Brit that everything they tell Ashley goes str8 to Janelle. Good for Danielle. Brit calls Ashley a blanking psycho!!! Ah, at last...a light turns on in the darkness that is Brit's mind....lololol

Dani is a pint low, so is the rest of these newbies.....Where did they get these people this year, must havae been at a psch ward.....Really only kidding, but can't figure there game play out...Playing dumb and innocent only gets you so far in the BB House.

and Danielle is not going to help any one down the road. She says she's the strongest female left in the house but she's so spastic and delusional, she couldn't hit a friggin beach ball...... and Shane change your address and phone number once you're out of the house. She is coming to find you.

let's hope it all chalks up to her being young

I don't quite know what to think of Danielle. I wish I could tell her that she shouldn't line the inner rim of her lower lid. I know that she thinks it makes her eyes look larger but it doesn't if your eyes are small, it only serves to emphasize their smallness and it is not a good practice, health-wise; either.

She is young and Big Brother House full of herself and surrounded by fierce lions.

This girl is driving me crazy. She was acting like a teenager during the spin the bottle and what did my kiss look like with Shane on BBAD.

I think she's trying to get Shane so they can be like Jeff and Jordan. Production could be pushing this. Sadly it looks like it's turing more into a Natalie going after Matt on Big Brother 9. Shane not interested in her.

So Janelle and Ashley have Danielle cornered and really laying on the "best friendlies".

If Frank talks to Danielle then he is a stalker?

makes so sense....