Dan (Coach), Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH!!! I saw the pics of them all dressed up!! That should actually be very interesting--all of the teams broken up for awhile--what are you planning grodner???? :blink: I wonder if new relationships could come of it considering people who don't usually speak will be thrown together...

Dan looks a lot older now. For certain he looks older than the rest of them except for Boogie.

I don't see the aging thing with Dan. He looks the same to me. I sure do see the aging with Boogie! yikes.

DAn has a little more weight in his face. So I do not see that lean hungry look. He looks more content to me and kind of laid back too. He does have a matured look but not like he is used up the way Booger does look like using too much alcohol or whatever

I think you are mistaken. I don't think there was a comp that had a sunflower costume. Unless those were his jammies?

He was being groomed by his folks for the unitard and other BB hardships LOL

Thank you, slimcruz! :lol::lol2:

Always, LenRay

He was being groomed by his folks for the unitard and other BB hardships LOL

Exactly right, NYROSE. Thank you.

I think you are mistaken. I don't think there was a comp that had a sunflower costume. Unless those were his jammies?

See above, Straykat. :D

Dan's head is not so much in this game. He misses his wife alot. Physically and Emotionally.

playing it the same...waiting for the rest to take each other out then him and his alliance (which i expect janelle to take the form of keesha and boogie to take the form of memphis)

hope they make it to the end over these newbs + britney