Mike "Boogie" (Coach), Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes people should wash their hands and any food service person is mandated to do so by law. However, in the case of pizza, as nasty as the thought of eating from someone who has not washed is, the pizza is cooked and the reality is that the germs have been killed.

I am always kind of amazed that people are so particular about their food and seldom-so about the glasses in a bar and especially so about all the stuff they can't wait to have floating in their drinks.

Do you really think that those lemon slices you love so much in your glass of tony water have been lovingly cleansed for consumption?

Ewwwww! Mental note if i do ever play in BB, prepare my own food!

Yes, I agree. Soup and sandwiches all the way!

I am always kind of amazed that people are so particular about their food and seldom-so about the glasses in a bar and especially so about all the stuff they can't wait to have floating in their drinks.

Do you really think that those lemon slices you love so much in your glass of tony water have been lovingly cleansed for consumption?

Ugh. That's just going to to make me agoraphobic about eating in restaurants. You'll recognize me in the face mask from now on.

Yes people should wash their hands and any food service person is mandated to do so by law. However, in the case of pizza, as nasty as the thought of eating from someone who has not washed is, the pizza is cooked and the reality is that the germs have been killed.

Yes, from your mouth to God's ear....

I know alot of people in the House don'tlike Mike "Boogie". And I don't totally support everything Boogie says. But saying that, I guess every house has to have a "villain" or "bad guy." so at least they're talking about him. Saying that, I don't think he can ever be likeable like Dan and others. And you know what? I don't want Mike to be like anyone else but himself. That's the only way he can win in the game.

I can accept that he can never be a "nice" person like Dan or Danielle. I can accept that. And again, I think he can only be himself and carry on the "Chill Town" scheme and style of play. I like Chill Town and do hope he can eventually implement that style into the game. Being that Will Kirby isn't in the game means Chill Town isn't exactly Chill Town. But I do hope somehow Boogie can find his genius in the game and help carry on Chill Town to a Win.

Anyway, peace and thanks

really impressive that has probably the strongest team and that they are all still there

britney team is strong in a one man type of way but shane wont be able to win everything

janelle with a weaker team then boogies is the one that is being target this week instead of boogies team :animated_bouncy:

Smartest thing Boogie and Frank did was set up Shane BEFORE he was HoH... that is why Shane is going to trust Frank over Janelle's team. Very clever coaching. (Not that Frank wasn't setting that up on his own anyways.)

When coaches enter the game it will be a whole different ball of wax...

Yep...agree...they'll be scattering, regrouping and making all new alliances. Before I turned off the feeds last night, I heard Frank say that if the coaches came in the game, he'd immediately go after Boog and Dan (he was talking to Shane and I believe Danielle).

I'll bet Boog would immediately try to make an all-coach alliance while keeping Frank as a side ally.

I would think all the newbies would be angry that they coaches get to come in and steal their season. They should work together to get them out. But I know that won't happen. They might put on that front, that they are all united until the coaches are gone, but I don't think they will really do it. It will end up with two coaches and two newbs for F4.

Yep...agree...they'll be scattering, regrouping and making all new alliances. Before I turned off the feeds last night, I heard Frank say that if the coaches came in the game, he'd immediately go after Boog and Dan (he was talking to Shane and I believe Danielle).

I'll bet Boog would immediately try to make an all-coach alliance while keeping Frank as a side ally.

I think you are correct and I think Frank may be Booger's waterloo if he has already alerted Shane and has that strategy and is therefore making an alliance with shane and D and he kknows that the rest of the house will go after the coaches so that alliance is in the works and if Frank is making it, he is doing the best strategizing. O I just hope they pull Ian in, he had better get his game on and stop with Ash who just disses him.

I think, of them all, Boogie and Dan know how it feels to win 500K and Janelle knows how it feels to desire 500K so much that she left her husband and baby in quest of same. Those three know and want that money more than anybody in the house and will use any method to hold it for their own.

Brittany is there because she thought it sounded like fun.

I think, of them all, Boogie and Dan know how it feels to win 500K and Janelle knows how it feels to desire 500K so much that she left her husband and baby in quest of same. Those three know and want that money more than anybody in the house and will use any method to hold it for their own.

Brittany is there because she thought it sounded like fun.

This sounds right to me.