Mike "Boogie" (Coach), Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going to be pushing shane to honor their one sided deal :animated_bouncy:

He looks like a wicked witch

He does. I don't remember him looking so much like that. Did he? It's as if he is shrinking. He is nowhere near as old as he looks, I don't think. Maybe it is stress from all the rumours I've read of turmoil in his life.

Arrogant and annoying, but still somehow I am rooting for him. I want to see what other comps he loses because his ego is in the way.

Well, I don't like him (clearly) but he was smart enough to pick Frank over some of those duds. I give him credit. And.....I am of the opinion that Frank knows that Boogie would cut him loose with a knife to the erector spinae; need be. Ditto for Frank to Boogie. They are a good team. For now.

Boogie has aged and not well looks more like a cartoon character. And he is still using the same old same old figuring it worked before...so where is the unexpected in that eh BB? I never liked Booger wish they would get him out of our noses.

Boogie has aged and not well looks more like a cartoon character. And he is still using the same old same old figuring it worked before...so where is the unexpected in that eh BB? I never liked Booger wish they would get him out of our noses.

Lol! Yeah get him out of our noses. I think Joe has been trying his hardest.

Lol! Yeah get him out of our noses. I think Joe has been trying his hardest.

But Joe is even more annoying than Booger And in truth Joe can not get him out and I do not see him picking LOL on Booger anyway so explain yourself please

I really don't like Boogie but I see him playing the best coaches game. He is being stealth and calm and controlling.

We agree again Marty. I thought he would be my least favorite of the coaches but he has impressed me to the point I'm actually rooting for him. He has proven himself to be the best coach and while he carries himself with a lot of arrogance just like the other coaches, I've come to like him best because he isn't constantly trash-talking like Janelle, acting like a spoiled brat like Britney, or throwing every single competition like Dan (throwing competitions when you only have one player left?)

Boogie and Frank talking a while ago and I think in Frank we have a mini-me Boogie. They are laughing about being evil about how Frank is "playing" Shane.

But Joe is even more annoying than Booger And in truth Joe can not get him out and I do not see him picking LOL on Booger anyway so explain yourself please

Oh I was just having a flashback to the feeds when Joe was touching his nose while cooking a gourmet meal for the hg. I was like, "Really?"

Oh I was just having a flashback to the feeds when Joe was touching his nose while cooking a gourmet meal for the hg. I was like, "Really?"

Then we were on the same thought wavelength. And LenRay I agree yuk on Joe's sanitation and please can we get the coaches out...

While preparing breakfast this morning, Joe took a bathroom break, returned to kitchen but didn't wash his hands...I don't eat where this dude works...

"Celebrities" all around America will be calling after the show is over and asking him for a refund.

Ewwwww! Mental note if i do ever play in BB, prepare my own food!

Ewwwww! Mental note if i do ever play in BB, prepare my own food!