Joe Arvin, Week 3 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe is so full of bunk. I posted earlier about a week ago Wil was doing a imitation of Joe bragging that his family once owned the land where the White House now stands...Wil was hilarious. Joe needs to go. Ashley won't both Ian...she's got bigger fish in the BB sea...

Joe is so full of bunk. I posted earlier about a week ago Wil was doing a imitation of Joe bragging that his family once owned the land where the White House now stands...Wil was hilarious. Joe needs to go. Ashley won't both Ian...she's got bigger fish in the BB sea...

It is not her bothering Ian, it is Ian's newly awakened knob mind that is interfering with his game. Get her gone and he can think with the brains in his cranium

on bbad after nominated he was furious...wil was crying...wil and joe were first two to be counted out...lol...later joe went up to work with brit and shan and was rude as all get out...now every night on bbad since he's been on block he advertises this consulting business for potential resteraunt investers...he should instead clean rest rooms...lol

on bbad after nominated he was furious...wil was crying...wil and joe were first two to be counted out...lol...later joe went up to work with brit and shan and was rude as all get out...now every night on bbad since he's been on block he advertises this consulting business for potential resteraunt investers...he should instead clean rest rooms...lol

Yes, that is good advertising. Hey! Let me help you invest money. I may be a total jerk, a liar and a pervert but your money is safe with me!

I say its a win win, if they dont use the veto, I am here to tell you that in the restaurant biz, Joe is a big fat loser, I've been in this business for more then 45 yrs, I can smell a loser chef a mile away, and with his temper and bad sportsmanship noone would want to work with him, let alone trust him with their money in some fly by night restaurant scheme, He is not that good a chef, big ol faker, his stories are all fishtales like the 300 ln catfish, what an idiot, and Ashley???? oh my sickening

Can anyone tell me WHY this idiot is always yelling in the DR??????? What is wrong with this moron?????

Did you happen to see his cooking video? I lasted about 3 minutes and clicked it off. He yells in the video and I knew he'd be a DR yeller.

NO! I hadn't seen it! LOL! What is wrong with that man?

Maybe he watched those late night commercials with that guy who yelled all the time. Don't remember his name.

I'd hate to work with that jackass

Your jackass looks too fierce for Joe. Joe looks like a wussy jackass.

when I finally got to see the show, I could not believe this idiot (have not liked him from the git) was still in that blue chef coat, I about barfed, then that thing on his lip???lord a mercy,lololol, I just read somewhere he's on slop, good!!!!! he thinks he's sooo awesome, and I don't thinkhis cooking is anything spectacular. I work in a restaurant and I am not impressed, just sayin, hope his a$$ gets gone soon :lol2:

Im sorry i dont hhave a delete button! I got joe and boogie confuse! I thought it was joe who didnt wash his hands after bathroom use and wiping nose while cooking! But it was boogie! So what i wrote didnt make sense! Sorry!

Dear Joe,

I cannot believe that you would go to the HOH and ask them to keep you in the game for your children's sake. You have no class. I no longer feel sorry for you and by the way; please lower your voice, you th_partyboy.png

Shalom, Joe.

Slim

Dear Joe: Please change your name to Marvin Arvin so it at least rhymes. Also, you pompus ass, if you do go home this week you go home. You don't go to Jury House to spin yet even more webs. Go home and ride your imaginary horses...

p.s. you might try learning to ride side saddle, just saying....

Joe upset talking to Ashley. He is saying he thinks Wil flipped and he is in serious jeporday. He is saying that Wil doesn't like Janelle. So if this gets back to Janie and Wil is confronted then he just might flip for sure.

Joe is one horrble mess. Ashley keeps saying.... oh wow this is terrible in her little waif voice. (puke)