Joe Arvin, Week 3 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I weren't a gentleman, I would tell you what that white chin hair looks like to me and I ain't talking about a slop milkshake either....

I'll say it for you. He masturbated, it arced and dropped on his chin. LOL

name='NYROSE' timestamp='1343445188' post='757889']

I'll say it for you. He masturbated, it arced and dropped on his chin. LOL

Well, somebody rubbed one out, not necessarily Joe...lol

Well, somebody rubbed one out, not necessarily Joe...lol

I do not think he is attractive enough to have been in some sort of twosome LOL

As for all you "I cannot stand to see that in my mind's eye" folks...get over it and see that you laughed yourselves silly why don't you? Everyone in this society is far too squeamish about the body. Grow up because "methinks thou dost protest too much."

As for all you "I cannot stand to see that in my mind's eye" folks...get over it and see that you laughed yourselves silly why don't you? Everyone in this society is far too squeamish about the body. Grow up because "methinks thou dost protest too much."

Since we are adults and just having a laugh here with this I don't think we need to be told to grow up by you.

I love Joe and surprisingly Wil. I'd love to see nothing more than for Joe to win POV this time, and remove himself from the block. Even better would be if Wil won and took him off the block. The looks on Brit, Shane and Boogie's faces would be priceless. :D

sorry, I wasn't laughing, and thought the comment was really crass, and I am not squeemish, or protesting too much, but some things just are better left unsaid

sorry, I wasn't laughing, and thought the comment was really crass, and I am not squeemish, or protesting too much, but some things just are better left unsaid

Or think it and have a good chuckle, and leave well enough alone