Joe Arvin, Week 3 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fear in his eyes as the show was ending

he knows he is likely going up on the block :animated_bouncy:

Am I horribly evil for absolutely LOVING how uncomfortable Joe looks now that Shane is HoH????

Indeed you are not horrible! It's all about karma! Jerk thinks he's the fan fav...really?

I would like to see him be a have-not, but he would likely complain so much I wouldn't be able to watch the feeds. I wonder, if he was a have-not would he still cook for everyone? Or would he be an immature little brat and want no one else to eat if he can't? He seems like a person that would hold a grudge.

I can't stand Joe, haven't been able to since day one... He is the epitome of a 'tool'.

Nope. Can't stand tattle-tale Joe.

I hate watching him wipe his nose every time while cooking the hg a meal on the live feeds. I'd rather eat slop.

Are you guys seeing this guy's ass-kissing showcase this morning? He just took Shane and Britney breakfast in bed and called them king and queen.

I saw that and did a BIG eye roll. He even said "This is my ass kissing for the week"

Are you guys seeing this guy's ass-kissing showcase this morning? He just took Shane and Britney breakfast in bed and called them king and queen.

That's a way to insure he'll be put on the block. Honestly I think Britney tries to avoid his food from what she said on the feeds one night.