Joe Arvin, Week 3 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Fatcat on this one.

it is just not something I would even have thought, and I am no prude,lol, Joe really annoys me enough with out that idea in my mind, just sayin, I think they must be doin pov, will be interesting to see who wins and if for once someone will use it, I want Joe to hit the dusty

whenever I see chinhair on Joe's face no matter what color I keep remembering some distant children's rhyme referring to a pig, "By the hair of his little chinny chin chin..." It annoys me. Makes him look like a Clingon or something. :laugh4:

it is just not something I would even have thought, and I am no prude,lol, Joe really annoys me enough with out that idea in my mind, just sayin, I think they must be doin pov, will be interesting to see who wins and if for once someone will use it, I want Joe to hit the dusty

Joe is gross and over the top. Normal people do not want to hear the sexual things he says about his own step-daughter. Ask at Sucks--there was a night he was giving graphics details about the sex life of a fifteen year old. Yes you guys are right--better left unsaid--I'm fine with being prudish.

I just heard Shane won POV--if it's true GREAT---BEG again JOE beg again!

Joe is gross and over the top. Normal people do not want to hear the sexual things he says about his own step-daughter. Ask at Sucks--there was a night he was giving graphics details about the sex life of a fifteen year old. Yes you guys are right--better left unsaid--I'm fine with being prudish.

I agree, Smassadi. I dont's read Sucks. I'm way too prudish to go there. LOL

That is just disgusting. Why would he even know about her sex life (which she shouldn't even have in the first place)? There is something really wrong with that.

whenever I see chinhair on Joe's face no matter what color I keep remembering some distant children's rhyme referring to a pig, "By the hair of his little chinny chin chin..." It annoys me. Makes him look like a Clingon or something. :laugh4:

What I want to know is how he gets it that color. It's almost like a blonde color...does he dye it?

Someone bleached it white. One of the girls, I guess.

Jenn bleached it when she re-did her own hair the other day. She bleaches hers white and then dyes it red. She put some of the bleach on Frank's facial landing strip thingy. (What do you call that thing anyway?)

Jenn bleached it when she re-did her own hair the other day. She bleaches hers white and then dyes it red. She put some of the bleach on Frank's facial landing strip thingy. (What do you call that thing anyway?)

I think that it's a soul patch (gone haywire). It's a corrective device used by a man who suspects his soul has developed a slow leak.

Joe told Janelle he was not going to sleep in the Have Nots room since he was leaving anyway. Jani warned him not to do that.

If I were Joe I'd just hold my head up high and go out with dignity. Hopefully we won't do otherwise.

Joe told Janelle he was not going to sleep in the Have Nots room since he was leaving anyway. Jani warned him not to do that.

If I were Joe I'd just hold my head up high and go out with dignity. Hopefully we won't do otherwise.

Remember his rude goodbye message?

That is just disgusting. Why would he even know about her sex life (which she shouldn't even have in the first place)? There is something really wrong with that.

Yikes, I knew he was a scuz, now I really find him disgusto, and yeah Len, a little peroxide on that will bleach it out, specially on that little bit of facial hair, he's an idiot

:D :D LOL you guys!

Joe is actually taking it better than Janelle right now--she just offered up her wedding rings!! Brittney and Shane were telling her off!!! :wacko:

At least this is what I read from the four boards I just checked :P

Joe's caterpillar beard is not even in the middle!!!--drives me :cookoo:

And this was the guy who couldn't say enough bad things about the poor sportsmanship of Willie! It's always easy to be a good sportsman when you're on the winning side. The true face of sportmanship is shown when you are losing - and Joe - to say it nicely - you are a very poor sportsman - or to say it bluntly - you SUCK! Hope you're kids aren't taking lessons from your actions here.

Doesn't look like the noms will change this week so, I'm sooo happy Joe is getting the boot. And, if he doesn't... I'm happy to see Ashley go too.

It is a win win either way. No days Ashley gets on my nerves more then anyone. She uses her little girl dumb act and throws stones at other players. Yesterday when she was going on and on about creepy Ian was I thought that really showed her character. She will be "flirting" with him for his vote.

Joe is second on my list right now for the disgust factor.

It's true I never thought Ashley would piss me off more than Joe but last night he acted decently and she was really was gross! What a backstabber! Kissing a bunch of people on the mouth and then the knife comes out! YECH