Joe Arvin, Week 3 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine how his four kids and wife feelt? Bet they're catching hell at school. Hope not for their sakes, not Joe's. Joe is living in dream world, convinced he will get his on TV food show. What would they call it? "Chef from Hell?"

Imagine how his four kids and wife feelt? Bet they're catching hell at school. Hope not for their sakes, not Joe's. Joe is living in dream world, convinced he will get his on TV food show. What would they call it? "Chef from Hell?"

LOL.

I had no idea that he had four kids. Whoa.

Dan commented last night about the studio crowd clapping loudly when Shane hit the 20 when it was his turn in the HOH comp. I wonder if any of these idiots were paying any attention to that and connected the dots that perhaps they aren't at the top of the fans list of favorites?! I'm guessing probably not when it comes to Wil and Joe. Both of them have egos that are way too big to accept something like that.

Exactly! That's the main reason I want Joe and Wil up...that will be hilarious.

Dan commented last night about the studio crowd clapping loudly when Shane hit the 20 when it was his turn in the HOH comp. I wonder if any of these idiots were paying any attention to that and connected the dots that perhaps they aren't at the top of the fans list of favorites?! I'm guessing probably not when it comes to Wil and Joe. Both of them have egos that are way to big to accept something like that.

Heck no...Wil and Ed were both prostrate with grief, fear and terror.

Joe will go into panic mode if he's nominated. He'll get caught up in his 'web of lies' then.

Just curious... is it better to get caught in a web of lies or a spool of lies? Things that make you go hmmmm....

Wil can not be nominated so Shane should be smart and put up Joe and Frank. He can not trust Frank so he should aim at him and it weakens Booger and that is essential. And he must get the two teams fighting with each other so that a break can happen and he can get someone onto alliance Shane Danielle and who??? Ian if Ian is as smart as he is supposed to be.

when I finally got to see the show, I could not believe this idiot (have not liked him from the git) was still in that blue chef coat, I about barfed, then that thing on his lip???lord a mercy,lololol, I just read somewhere he's on slop, good!!!!! he thinks he's sooo awesome, and I don't thinkhis cooking is anything spectacular. I work in a restaurant and I am not impressed, just sayin, hope his a$$ gets gone soon :lol2:

I just realized something. Willie wasn't trying to head bump Joe. He was trying to kill that fuzzy maggot hanging from Joe's lip. Just trying to save Joe's dead azz from being maggot meat.

So in other words it was technically a head to chin bum. Joe had on that baseball cap over his eyes.

Hi, Fatcat! Brit put him slop this week. LOL

So in other words it was technically a head to chin bum. Joe had on that baseball cap over his eyes.

Willie probably got up there mug to mug and thought "OMG, that thing is alive" and his reflex action was to try to smash it with his face. So maybe his aim was bad. And if it is true that he did it more than once, when you miss the first time, you got to keep trying!

If I weren't a gentleman, I would tell you what that white chin hair looks like to me and I ain't talking about a slop milkshake either....

LOL! Probably a good thing you are a gentleman. It is bad enough looking at him now without whatever you are thinking of popping up in my head when I see him!