Wil Heuser, Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I in no means have anything negative to say about gays. Just ask my old bowling team :) BUT, Wil is giving women a bad rep. He takes his femineity to a new height that most women I know wouldn't even go to. He is not one of my favs and was entertaining in the beginning. But as of late, I am ready for him to go and take his hair styling techniques with him...

lol No slimcruz....jani's feet are too big for Wil's...lol

There is an old Irving Berlin song called "Sisters"..."We're sisters a couple of sisters on the prowl..." Or someting like believe Rosemary Looney...sorry, I mean Clooney, sang it on some movie or other...

I in no means have anything negative to say about gays. Just ask my old bowling team :) BUT, Wil is giving women a bad rep. He takes his femineity to a new height that most women I know wouldn't even go to. He is not one of my favs and was entertaining in the beginning. But as of late, I am ready for him to go and take his hair styling techniques with him...

I liked him for being gay at first too. I like difference among the Hgs but then he showed that his gayness had no originality, no class, no wit and no courage and I suppose that is kinda a good thing, kinda shows that gays have been accepted into society pretty much and that is what we hoped would happen because the prejudice is unfair even if it still operates in places Danielle comes from for instance.

Ian is still the most original of them all and thus my fav. I think Shane is being real and everything he says makes sense, he really sees his position clearly and that deserves kudos for smarts. So my F2 are those two. But of course BB rarely ends up the way I want.

Wish Janelle and Boogie would go up on block next week.

We can dream can't we? :)

So here is Wil making alliances with Shane and promising to put Frank out and to gut Booger and go after Ian (o no) Shand agrees. Wil, Janelle and AShley all have dry dead overly dyed hair in common. Who thinks that is sexy? Straw that looks broken and stiff?

Now Wil is stroking janel's ego and she his complete with her tearing up that he thinks she is not working for him...after all if she does not come into the game, he is her hope for 100K so she can pull those tears out of her ass just like she did the tissue to dry them.