Wil Heuser, Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello block

going to be a lot bus running over this week :animated_bouncy:

Hope the chef goes home instead of him this week. Love to watch him throw people under that bus though.

/hands Wil a knife for backstabbing..

/popcorn

Am I crazy cuz I actually really like Will? I think he's funny and a breath of fresh air for the BB house. At least he's not boring. I don't think anyway.

No one is crazy for liking someone. I hate the way he acts on BBAD, it's been really mean, but since the feeds go 24/7 you may have seen some nice things I didn't. I would be happy if he went home but then again I don't like any of them.

No one is crazy for liking someone. I hate the way he acts on BBAD, it's been really mean, but since the feeds go 24/7 you may have seen some nice things I didn't. I would be happy if he went home but then again I don't like any of them.

Lol. It's hard to choose someone to be really loyal to this year, isn't it? It sucks. I haven't been a die-hard fan of anyone since BB11 when I wanted Gnat, Chima, Jesse, and Russell GONE.

A good gay guy is always a breath of funny fresh air sort of like ozone, but this Wil has the moves and attitude and just uses them to be like every one else. The result is like a turd on a fancy dessert. YUK

A good gay guy is always a breath of funny fresh air sort of like ozone, but this Wil has the moves and attitude and just uses them to be like every one else. The result is like a turd on a fancy dessert. YUK

:ph34r:

Another thing......the only problem with that particular allotrope is that they are generally unstable. :P

:ph34r:

Another thing......the only problem with that particular allotrope is that they are generally unstable. :P

Are you saying Gay people are unstable? That is a bad generalization based on a pschological model that presumes them abnormal. A Gay person's sexual attraction does not effect them any differently than hetero attraction effects heteros. So just as some people do not handle their attractions sanely when they are hetero so some Gays do not, but the majority handle their attractions in a socially acceptable manner.

I am deleting this because something I posted was interpreted in a totally different manner than which it was intended and I take 100% blame for that. Probably best to let it go and this is my step forward to do that. Grazie.

Slimcruz

Hey, there are good and bad people of all types. Gay, Str8, Bi, Tri whatever. I don't think Slimcruz was talking about all gay people when referring to Wil. Just because someone is gay doesn't give them a free pass to come off as obnoxious. I personally do not like Wil's game play methods. And I think that's what Slimcruz is talking about.

I would love to see him leave this week, but is it really the best option? It might be smarter to get Frank out if they can and he doesn't have any immunities.

I think the best decision for Shane is absolutely to get Wil out. Wil has made it very clear that his first priority is to get rid of Shane and he is constantly badmouthing Shane behind his back. Plus they are really due for an endurance competition and Wil has the ideal body type for those while Shane would probably be able to beat Frank at that. Plus Frank isn't guaranteed to target Shane like Wil is. If Shane fails to get rid of Wil this week, he has made a huge mistake.

I think the best decision for Shane is absolutely to get Wil out. Wil has made it very clear that his first priority is to get rid of Shane and he is constantly badmouthing Shane behind his back. Plus they are really due for an endurance competition and Wil has the ideal body type for those while Shane would probably be able to beat Frank at that. Plus Frank isn't guaranteed to target Shane like Wil is. If Shane fails to get rid of Wil this week, he has made a huge mistake.

To stay in the game, Shane is going to have to win comps and have luck on his side. The same applies to Frank because both are targets. Maybe you are right about Wil. I cannot help but wonder why Wil has such animosity for Shane. I missed it, clearly. I wonder how Frank is going to react towards Boogie when Boogie is a full-fledged contestant for the 500K. Will Frank and Shane become the dynamic duo?

To stay in the game, Shane is going to have to win comps and have luck on his side. The same applies to Frank because both are targets. Maybe you are right about Wil. I cannot help but wonder why Wil has such animosity for Shane. I missed it, clearly. I wonder how Frank is going to react towards Boogie when Boogie is a full-fledged contestant for the 500K. Will Frank and Shane become the dynamic duo?

Agreed. In a way, Shane and Frank kind of need each other so that they can divide up the attention of those that fear the big athletic guys. Having the other in the house makes each one safer.

Dan commented last night about the studio crowd clapping loudly when Shane hit the 20 when it was his turn in the HOH comp. I wonder if any of these idiots were paying any attention to that and connected the dots that perhaps they aren't at the top of the fans list of favorites?! I'm guessing probably not when it comes to Wil and Joe. Both of them have egos that are way too big to accept something like that

Hey, there are good and bad people of all types. Gay, Str8, Bi, Tri whatever. I don't think Slimcruz was talking about all gay people when referring to Wil. Just because someone is gay doesn't give them a free pass to come off as obnoxious. I personally do not like Wil's game play methods. And I think that's what Slimcruz is talking about.

The quote was general not about Wil but refered that " they are unstable" but the poster said he deleted it...well maybe he can not but wants to because he saw how it was understood and did not want it to go that way.

Yes Wil is obnoxious but not unstable just mean and self serving beyond the normal desire to get to the end. Too bad he is saved. Hope Shane puts up Frank and Joe to make a break in those two teams having the alliance they have. Put the players on the alert for the fact that their so called coaches only want to win the 100K and really do not care about any one of them.

Of course Wil feels loved by Janelle as tho that one does anything not in her interest. In fact they are very similar in the way they play. Undermining in a sneaky way saying stuff as tho it was just already known so not a reveal but like a slip they did not know was a slip. And it is all lies