Wednesday, July 25th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

I think today we'll see if Danielle panics and blows it for herself. (She has the votes to stay as of this morning.) I think if she stays calm and cool and stays up on her social game through the wee's hours of the morning she'll come through in th end. Her main focus should be Boogie, Janelle and Wil without too much annoying attention but, just enough to show Boogie and Janelle she's "their" girl/vote (for the power play when the go after each other.)

Also, we'll see what JoJo is made of today. She needs 3 votes to stay. She has 1 secured (Shane) and I think Ashley and Joe really want to keep her but, will do what the majority wants in the end. The rest (Ian, Jenn and Wil) are going to follow what their coach want. So, today should be all about JoJo getting to Boogie and Janelle.

I think Joho is going to drive everyone nuts today. Time will tell. :) I also think Joe is loyal to his team for now as he tells Janelle everything everyone says, with his own spin added, of course. Joe's playing a pretty good game if he doesn't get caught up in his lies and side alliance with Frank. Jani/Boog's teams being loyal to each other could take it to the F6 if no one waivers, so long as Shane doesn't win hoh next. Janelle knows this because she saw firsthand how Maggie's team's unwaivering loyalty to each other was what won it for them in S6. Ashley's constant flip-flopping will put a target on her back.

Then again, BB could throw the coaches into the game and screw up everyone's plans.

Something big needs to happen. I'm sick of these little groups. They alll need a big cage rattling!

Also on the feeds Wil asked Jani and Joe why Frank kept inviting him to sleep in his bed with him. Frank and Wil spent Wednesday night on same bed. Apparent he invited Will again:

Wil wonders why Frank keeps inviting him to sleep up in the HOH. Joe tells him because Frank wants him! They all laughJoe" He's had to consider it!" Wil says he has had his experience with bi-sexuals! Janie thinks Frank is too manly to be bi. Wil tells him the guys that are super manly usually are the bi ones! Janie "I did not know this!"

On Wed's BBAD Frank, Wil and others were sitting around the pool. Wil had on very scant speedos. He kept bouncing up and down in the pool as Wil was getting out of pool Frank's eyes were glued on Wil's body...and his butt. I haven't seen Wil cruise any of the male HGs. Just saying.