Tuesday, July 24th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

Seems Ashley is disenchanted with her Coach and "team" and is regretting getting rid of Kara over Frank. Not sure if she can pull Ian into the mix but, it looks like Shane, JoJo and Ashley want to find a way to save JoJo. Looks like Brit has been trying to work Boogie and Joe would love a chance to get rid of Dan (by evicting Danielle) so, I guess we'll see if they can get this accomplished in the next two days. (Not that I want them to.)

I think it is going to put Ashley on the list for eviction. I don't think at this time they can pull Ian away. Ian is sitting pretty for now. Ian is in on the plan with Boogie and Frank to keep Danielle and have the numbers to go after Janelle's team. Frank and Boogie are thinking on bringing in Shane for the power.

As much as I dislike Boogie he is playing a very strategical game.

Seems Ashley is disenchanted with her Coach and "team" and is regretting getting rid of Kara over Frank. Not sure if she can pull Ian into the mix but, it looks like Shane, JoJo and Ashley want to find a way to save JoJo. Looks like Brit has been trying to work Boogie and Joe would love a chance to get rid of Dan (by evicting Danielle) so, I guess we'll see if they can get this accomplished in the next two days. (Not that I want them to.)

I would like to see this happen. I am truely curious to see exactly what BB is going to do when a coach doesn't have players. I feel Grodner is going to be completely biased and it will depend on the coach. Since there are not enough players to actually play at this point in hte game, I wouldn't be surprised if she just let that coach in, using Willie as an excuse.

I don't believe one word out of Ashley's slurring mouth. She should have got rid of Frank and blamed it on Ian or vice versa. Ashley will run back to Jesus Jugs sorry I mean Janelle and be the two faced floater she is.

Guest Corky812

Happens every year: the HG's save someone like Frank who is one of the biggest threats in the house, vote out someone like Kara (who is not really even sure what show she is on), and then they all sit around and have a big boo-hooo fest about not getting rid of Frank and how dangerous he is in the game, they should have voted him out, how hard he is going to be now to get rid of, and on and on.

It's really too bad Alison Grodner put in this coach twist because I was looking forward to Willie causing "as much conflict as possible" and he would have probably pulled it off really well if not for the coach twist. Now it's just going to be even more boring and predictable.