Sunday, July 22 TV Show

jkygogo

I don't condone physical violence in the big brother House, but in my view, he was bullied by all the other Houseguests into acting the way he did. Respect to Britney, but his own coach even tried to get people to not talk to him, his own team. And the other house didn't like him and didn't talk to him either. I honestly think Britney is an instigator and helped to cause his meltdown.

So although alot will only focus on his physical tantrum, he was also the victim of being bullied into isolation. Not to condone people who shoot other people because they're bullied, but it is kind of similiar of why people lose it and have such outbursts.

Again, I don't condone his fighting, but I don't think Willie is all to blame.

I do believe Willie could have changed his game, but he didn't.

If you knew that everyone, including who you thought your friends were, was going to avoid you for 6 days (and possibly more if you had won POV) in a confined house that is the BB house, I'm sure 99% of America would have reacted to it. Not everyone may have turned it physical, but a lot of people would have flipped their lid and lost it and left the game.

I liked Willie in the game so I wouldn't put the total blame on him but he could have easily gone Evil Dick on everyone and just verbally went at them for the next 6 days until they snapped.

Again, respect to Britney and who she is as a person, but she really causes alot of hate towards people she dislikes. She hated Rachel, and she did that to her, she hates Mike, and she's continually hating on him, and now she did this to her own teammate, Willie. I honestly don't like her as a gameplayer and feel she carries alot of hate. But again, that is her strength and she's good at that.

That's why the players are going to have to deflect her hatred in order to win against her.

Britney gets others to hate on people she dislikes

Respect to all the Houseguests, but these are my views.

I agree, Joe could have defused that a bit but he puffed out his chest drew himself up taller and challenged him right back, not to mention that he new things were volatile and still opened his mouth when he came down the stairs. Janie ran down the stairs to get in the middle of it. Also i think he may not have gone about it in the right way but I think he did it to get the heat off the other 2. He might have thought that if they kicked him out they would not send anyone home this week that is what they do on survivor. No matter what the others really had a big hand in sending him over the edge. Joe told him to have a meeting and Janie told him to split the voted to get back at Boogie and on and on.

I actually disliked Willie more before the show aired. :blink:

I know he f#cked his game up and put his team-mates in the crosshairs but since when has that ever been a defining end moment in the Big Brother house? It happens all the friggin' time.

Things could have gone completely the other way by next week. There was no need for Britney to shut him out from everyone permanantly. All she had to do was tell him to lay low and keep his distance from Shane & JoJo for a week until the house turned again.

When I heard Britney was a coach I immediately thought to myself, "she is going to make someone's life miserable". She was such a hateful person the last time she was on this show. All she did all day long was hate and degrade all the other HG. She hasn't changed one bit. This girl has some serious issues. I felt very uncomfortable watching her on Sunday's show how she was treating Willie. Chalk it up as the most pathetic coach to ever be on this show. Period. I feel sorry for Shane and Jojo. They don't stand a chance with her as their "leader". Ugh.

..and can someone explain to me what Britney was crying for? she caused 90% of the crap that occured.

She did that ALOT her first season, ran her mouth non-stop and when things blew up in her face she went all victim on everyone. Dont talk to Willie.. who the hell does she think she is? what a mouthy lil disrespectful idiot, she has her funny moments but her attitude towards Willie was disgusting. Willie was trying to do exactly what she was supposed to be doing after losing HOH and a Coach's comp... get the team together and plot how to survive the week, but she wanted to go braid Wil's fake hair and swoon over Janelle instead I guess. Its a pity that Shane is associated with this because he is doing his part by winning, JoJo why is she there? I guess to annoy the masses. Britney was one of the greatest players at what? She chose a solid team thats about it. Willie's behavior is a result of pushing an animal into a corner, the man had ZERO support in a house where everyone hated him and his own team disowned him because their idiotic leader commanded it. The Violence, there is no excuse for it, it should not have happened, but I feel if he had a team backing him, he would not have gone to the point of no return.

I doubt we will see the last of Willie on CBS, I would not be surprised if Survivor is in the future for him or maybe Amazing Race with his big brother Russell ( CBS get on that!!)

I am so upset I wasted money on the feeds, I havent turned them on since he left, everyone else is so friggen boring, the cast sucks this year. its no surprise Britney is once again part of a sucky cast.

I love Ian, I hope he makes it to the end and wins.. somehow he gets traded to DAN so he can get the Coach's prize.

Guest Corky812

I think CBS really edited that fight to make Willie out in a better light than what actually happened (can any of the live feed people fill in some blanks or did that go FOtH?) and made Joe out to be the big bully because Joe does not have a big fan base. I can totally see CBS doing that because Willie was recruited for BB and was probably offered a contract for at least one other CBS reality show.

Guest Corky812

Hope they don't put Willie on survivor.

I would definitely 2nd that. I have seen enough of the Hantz' to last a lifetime.

Guest Corky812

This cast would be interesting without the stupid coaches. Given a chance to all play the game I think it would have been a good season. Right now it's just all about the coaches & their egos. Willie voiced it early and look where it got him. The others are now getting ticked about it and starting to voice it but what can they do?

Brittany keeps harping that the coaches are coming back into the game. Where in the heck is she getting this unless production gave them a heads up because she just won't let it go! If Alison Grodner brings the coaches in as regular players I will be done with this season.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name