Friday, July 20th - Live Feed & BBAD

CeCiMom

Seems the coaches are doing most of the strategizing;

1. Dan won't use the special coach power to trade... he's staying loyal to Danielle. But, I don't think he's interested in winning it either.

2. Janelle won't use it to trade either but, she wants to win the coach challenge to keep her team safe.

3. Britany wants to win it the most to trade Willie out to get either Daniele (so that Dan will go home) or she really wants to get back at Janelle so, is considering taking Wil (Janelle's bff) from her.

4. Most surprising is that Frank and Boogie had a long discussion about possibley trading Jenn or Ian for Shane. It was actually Frank's idea and he wants to keep Ian but, Boogie would rather keep Jen. However, Frank is making a lot of sense for Ian and it seems Boogie is considering this move.

I am surprised that Janie doesn't want to take out Dan and get him out of the game. Maybe she will work on convincing others this week. I think Dan needs to win the coach's challenge to keep Danielle safe.

What is on the calendar for today?

She does want Dan gone and that is definitely one of the options she thinks would be a good outcome this week. (I actually saw her push that agenda with one house guest and then do just the opposite with another last night. So, who knows which way she really wants it.)

The plan is with Dan and Boogie working together is.......

They stick together and their team is Boogies people Ian, Frank, Jenn and Danielle. They plan on taking out Janelle's team. (per conversation with Dan and Boogie and Boogies meeting with his team) Boogie feels good because he said his team will "OWN" Dan and Danielle.

On feeds earlier, Willie suggested Britt trade him for Ian on Boggie's team. IF she wins. Doubt if she will. Boogie told her to feel free to trade Willie for Danielle on Dan's team.

I think coaches' comp is today. I hope it's all about teasing hair so Britt has a snowball's chance in hell.

The plan is with Dan and Boogie working together is.......

They stick together and their team is Boogies people Ian, Frank, Jenn and Danielle. They plan on taking out Janelle's team. (per conversation with Dan and Boogie and Boogies meeting with his team) Boogie feels good because he said his team will "OWN" Dan and Danielle.

That is really interesting. I can see why Boogie would want that, but do Ian and Jenn want that?

Something big is going down. Jen won coach comp...she put willie, Shane, JoJo and Ian on slop...Willie just came into HOH and furiously said he was going to leave sooner rather than later...like kicked out of house...Joe said he beat Willie's arse...really?

Something big is going down. Jen won coach comp...she put willie, Shane, JoJo and Ian on slop...Willie just came into HOH and furiously said he was going to leave sooner rather than later...like kicked out of house...Joe said he beat Willie's arse...really?

Do you know why there are 4 Have Snots? (not a typo)

It was evidently left up to winner of coach comp, Janelle. BTW, Boogie earlier was planning (next HOH) to get rid of Janie's team. Hate when they are BFFs. BTW, Boogie is a new mother too and left his brat for another chance at fame.

It was evidently left up to winner of coach comp, Janelle. BTW, Boogie earlier was planning (next HOH) to get rid of Janie's team. Hate when they are BFFs. BTW, Boogie is a new mother too and left his brat for another chance at fame.

and I just found out Frank has a little baby at home. I think a newborn.

Boogie said they are going to knock out Danielle next and Dan.

He is running the show.

If Shane wins the POV this week, then Danielle will go home this week then.