7/20 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

3;48 BBT Feeds are back and Willie is HOT .... He's on Slop and rampaging throughout the house .. Willie also says that he's gonna be a pain in the ass all week ( Ya Gotta wonder does BB pay extra for Jerkiness like this haha!) and the coaches made no Trade ... Jani WON .... Back to Trivia again since as Brit Put it Willie is acting like a 4 YO ..... Shane Jo Jo and Ian ( the Big Dummy Volunteered for it ) are also on slop ... Still on Trivia 20 minutes later .... Folks predicting before Trivia like Joe and Boogie that Willie was trying to get Kicked Out of the House

4:15 BBT Stll Trivia

4:18 BBT (AMEN Morty, this is on the Homepage) Something's gonna blow this week, now's the time to start your free three day trial of the live feeds. You can even watch them on you iPhone or 'Droid at no extra cost. Click Here to Start.

(Listen some may say I'm being a Homer for Morty but i been on these boards since season 2 before the server switch over and although I don't know Morty personally, I do know he puts his heart and soul into this Web Site even when he's sick , so I do have Mad Respect for him and will help him however to keep things rolling .. Financially , Updates , ... whatever he needs)

4:20 PM BBT: Still Trivia after the little blow out. (Quick recap: Janie won coaches comp, put Willie, JoJo, and Shane and Have Nots (possibly Ian also...), rumor has it that she saved Ashley so NO TRADE was made. Willie blew up and was munching on pork rinds when he barreled up to the HoH and said that he knows he is going to go home before being evicted. Joe then laughed and said that he cant smoke and there are no nicotine patches in the SR. We then got Trivia shortly after that)

4:47 PM BBT: Still Trivia

5:35 PM BBT: Still Trivia....

6:00 PM BBT: STILL TRIVIA!!! :(

6:52 PM BBT: Still trivia... again...

4:43 BBT On My Internet connection the feeds on all 5 cams keep spinning with LOADING , No Trivia, so if your experienceing the same ... stand by for them to connect

4;50 Tried "Reloading Real Pass Feeds" and got the

404 Not Found Error and usually that means the site has crashed from Overload

4;55 BBT Trivia is Back

4;57 Could be Nomination time (Just what Willie needs <Smile> (TY Morty for reminding Us of this, it's on the main page )

Feeds are back. Not sure what's going on yet.

Jojo and Shane are on the block

Willie is GONE.

Jojo thinks her and Shane may be America's picks to be voted back in.

Brit says when Dick left the game, Dani got 4 weeks of safety and "in the last minute scramble" she thought they might have gotten safety for a week.

Jojo, Shane and Brit are lamenting about how Janelle is fake, how Willie screwed them, and how they've been targets since the beginning.

They're confirming Willie is done forever, but someone will have to come back.

Jojo: fuck you Willie.

Joe joins HoH w/ Boogie and Frank

J: if Shane goes, next week we can go ahead and get Danielle.

B: I kind of agree, b/c Jojo won't win anything. Yeah, I agree. If Shane win POV, dump Danielle now.

J: I agree.

B: Jojo won't beat 5 or 6 of you in something. I definitely agree with that. If she's alone, there's no... you know.

J: yeah, I know. I know it's early.

Enter Wil

They confirm they're on indoor LD for POV.

B: this is too good to be true.

Joe gloating that this is exactly what they want.

B: throw Kara into it... less than 24 hrs, there's 3 people out of this game. I mean we have to wait til Thurs, but...

J : the downside is, who is coming back? or will you guys get into the game?

B: they could shrink it a week, this is the latest it's gone into the fall season.

8:10 p.m. BBT

A few houseguests milling in kitchen

Shane: If he (Willie) trusted us and respected us he would have stayed here until Thursday.

Jojo: He fucked us over so bad and all we did was stay loyal to him.

Wil: His loyalty was to himself.

Jojo mowing down on pickles. Conversation turns to pudding ... Jojo admits she thought tapioca pudding had rice in it.

Frank wants Shane to go this week, and next week is an easy nomination that Jojo and Danielle will go up next week, and Danielle will go home.

B: Jojo will never win anything. No chance. If we get Shane out, she'll be like fuck it i'll pack my bags right now.

Dan advises Danielle to tell Frank she'll vote however he wants, and tells Danielle do NOT promise her vote to Shane or JoJo yet.

B: what up internet? you might have been blacked out for a few hours today.

Janie: Let's give them a recap. Willie's expulsion. He threw pork grinds at me and called me a bitch (or a c-word). Then he kicked the door in the have / have not room. He head butted Joe 4 times.

Boogie: then was physically removed by production staff.

people wonder if he was really removed by staff, and then people agree he went to the diary room on his own accord.

Boogie asks Brit if she knew about the Hantz family.

Brit says she met Russell at the survivor finale party with Enzo, but she didn't know Russell had a brother.

talking about the amazing race, Janelle says that Porsche got really drunk with Rachel and Rachel admitted they didn't win. Brit says Matt Hoffman from her season said he thought Brenchel won the amazing race.

HGs got pizza tonight.

8:34 p.m. BBT

Jojo and Shane in the washroom.

Jojo Why do we have to not be talked to or not get a hug? Even if you don’t like someone you give them a hug.

Shane: It’s going to be an awkward week.

WBRB

Jojo: If Im on the block on live night im wearing my Love Me or Hate Me shirt. Fuck it.

Said in her message to fans in her interview she told them fans would like her because they’d be able to relate to her. “Perfect is boring, I always say that,” she says.

Shane: It is true.

8:40 p.m. BBT

Shane: It is what it is I just hope you and me can win POV and we can take ourselves off the block and they’ll have to nominate one of their own. And you know who is going? Danielle.

They agree she will be the pawn and won’t be voted out.

Jojo: We could do a better job campaigning though.

She suggests Danielle would be like Kara and not say anything.

8:36 PM BBT

(Trying to type fast to keep up so bare with me)

Convo in the HOH room

Boogie: what up internets might have been blacked out a few hours there,

Janelle: lets give them a recap, Willie's Expulsion, told me to F**K off.

Boogie: used the 'c' word

Janelle: kicked the door in the have nots room... twice.. Head butted Joe four times.

Boogie: He head butted joe four times (he just repeated, I know) and then was physically removed from the game. HHEEEYY

Ian: was he taken into the DR, the production room?

Joe: they were... security came in..

Now talking about Britney and the past...