Willie Hantz, Week 2 (Out - July 20)

CeCiMom

I agree but I think Janelle putting the whole team on slop and Brittany telling him it was all his fault plus knowing the whole house hates you was just too much and he lost it.

Yes it was a very difficult situation. I was under the impression from reading some boards that Alison Grodner liked him and was giving him a special power. That's the reason I was surprised he blew it. However, that may not have been the case, there were lots of rumors swirling around.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a plea from yet another Hantz defending his a-hole/insane uncle...

http://bbdish.blogsp...on-willies.html

this kid goes off on the camera...bunch of nuts, Grodner!

Oh my fricken gosh. There ALL a bunch of nutty assholes. So where is Russel right now? Why isn't he speaking for his brother? I guess they order the young ones to do their dirty work. There all a bunch of sore losers. If you can't handle the heat then stay out of the fire. So they ONLY want to play when their on the winning side? And now the are blaming Boogie for it. Unbelieveable.

They need to all pack their bags and leave reality tv. They aren't chalked up for it. They think they are all Kings of Reality tv but we are all seeing that they don't have what it takes. Your not always going to be on the winning side in life. Your suppose to take the bad with the good. They need to go back and get some advice from a real coach!

So are we going to get a video next from Willie?

I think Willie was dying of embarrassment because he went from the penthouse to the outhouse overnight and everyone expected him to do at least as well as his bro, making it to the end. Imo, we'll never hear from him again.

l

....the Hantz's are a bunch of nut cases; Russell is a no brainer for the nut category...his nephew Brandon who came on Survivor was not a "mean" Hantz, but he definitely had mental issues as they all seem to have. And Brandon's father was another Russell when he visited Brandon on Survivor. Let's hope we don't hear from Willie again....and we should all quit talking about him

Imo, we'll never hear from him again.

That would be nice but with his nephew already posting a video the night he left (he even said he got woken up out of his sleep and was so mad that he had to post it) I don't think we have heard the last from the Hantz family. They are to agressive to just go away and not speak out trying to defend their family. (which mean of bunch of crappy excuses including trying to say it was ALL Boogers fault) If they can't take the competition aspect of a game then don't join in. He made it seem like he was the only one who going after the 500,000. Other people know how to backstab and lie beyond the Hantz family.

If Willie had been smart (which is obviously not the case), when Ashley turned on him and voted Kara out, Willie should have simply regrouped, assured his remaining alliance and moved on to plan B. But he obviously didn't have a plan B and instead of coming up with one, he took his ball and ran home, being the poor sport that he is. He was humiliated when he lost control of Ashley and the others (sans Jojo/Shane) had lost confidence in him. Willie was playing Russell's survivor game by trying to align (a true alliance) with a couple of weak-minded girls who would help get him to the end and who he thought he could control. Ashley might be a stoner but she's not as stupid as Willie thought apparently.

Fact is, Ashley figured him out and Frank outsmarted him because Willie played dumb.

More than anything or anyone, Big Brother production dropped the ball on Willie by allowing the situation to escalate and not moving-in to defuse it. Willie wasn't nearly as bad as some of the a$$holes who've managed to linger (and malinger, as it were) long past their due date. I am (or was) a semi Willie fan because of the unpredictability factor that he brought to the game. I liked that he called a HG-only meeting. Not being a BB14 HG, I didn't HAVE to deal with Willie but I liked watching him deal it out. Apparently, BB didn't.

I am not sad that Willie is gone. Gone is gone. Again, I think it is in Willie's best interest that he is gone. I would have remembered him in a more fond manner had he stuck it out. I think that he will regret not doing that.

Here is a plea from yet another Hantz defending his a-hole/insane uncle...

http://bbdish.blogsp...on-willies.html

this kid goes off on the camera...bunch of nuts, Grodner!

Yeah Brandon doesn't have any anger issues there! lol What an ass. Notice the little twat disabled the comments for his video on YouTube. Didn't want to see the truth people would post about his stupid ass family.

Of course he disabled all comments, he's a Hantz. He can dish it out but can't take it.

Willie needs serious therapy. Violent people don't belong on the street much less the BB house.

Also Willie had zero game. To insult someone like Joe you use more subtle methods of getting to him.

Who knows, Joe could wind up suing Grodner, et. al.

I understand not liking someone, or being angry at the situation, but if your reaction is to get your fists, instead of walk away to a seperate corner of the house, or go jogging on the tredmill, or go ask the HOH to borrow their head-set so you can listen to music and cool off {Game wise or not, I don't think Frank is a bad guy and if the guy was having a rough time I doubt he would turn the guy down}, to blow off some steam or just go into a bedroom pull the covers over your head for a bit, and pretend to sleep so you can be alone.

There are a lot of options out there, that don't require you to go head-butt another person. Or try to physically harm someone. You can be angry, but clearly the guy doesn't know how to channel his emotions in a more productive way. He needs some anger management classes, and shame on BB producers who knew about other violent episodes in his past, for not electing not to put him in the house.

There is wanting controversy, and then there is putting house-guests in harms way.

I'm not saying he's a bad person, plenty of people have had anger management issues, but you don't put them on a show in front of millions of people, or endanger other people's life in that way.

What would of happen if he'd managed to tackle Joe to the ground when he head-butt him and Joe had hit his head on the floor? He could of cracked his head open or suffered permanent brain damage depending on how hard he hit his head. Now granted this didn't happen, but it very easily could have. When you start being violent you don't know what's going to happen.

No house guest no matter how vile deserve to have that potential outcome happen.

Shame on CBS, and shame on Willie for reacting that way.

I hope he uses this experience, as a cry for help, for inappropriate behavior, and his family and friends get him into some sort of anger management program, instead of playing it off like it's no big deal.

Violence is a big deal.

Re: Janelle .. my big brother just had his first child, and that kid is so cute, and so precious to me. Even as his aunt I feel such a strong maternal feeling towards him. As does everyone around him, from my mom (it's her first grandchild) to my brother's wife's family. We all love that baby so much and no harm would ever come to him under our care. I assume she would never leave her baby in any less than that environment, so that's where I approach / come at the issue from.I also come from a very poor background where we have had to fight tooth and nail for every small bit of something we have. Where $1,000 seems like a lot of money to me, and 100,000 seems like even more. So while it would tear me apart inside to do it personally I can understand how someone could do it. Her motivations may be different.

That being said we all have diff opinions on the subject.. so we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Joe didn't have balls to face him. Locked himself up in HOH. The Joe behind locked doors bragged about how he could take Willie out. Joe's as bad as Willie.

Willie is sick guy and BB messed up putting him somewhere like this.

Willie has been arrested before for physically assaulting people. WTF did Grodner put him on this show to begin with? Willie is so disturbed he might off himself and that could end BB. Put normal people in the house, Grodner.

Too bad it was not done to Nick on BB that was with Evil as it would have been a quick fight :D

Greetings all! I haven't been around officially for a while but i have been lurking periodically.

I am still watching BB though.

I found a clip on youtube which reported that Willie threw a bag of funyuns at Jani, head-butted Joe, body-slammed Brittany and urinated on the HoH door.

I absolutely can believe a Hantz is capable of this kind of behavior although I would have thought he would exercise more self-control. The official clip of Willie's

temper tantrum has been removed from youtube due to copyright issues.

Please Please no more Hantz family information this season. General Public doesn't need this negative vibe going on all summer while we following one of our favorite summer pastimes since baseball and BQ's. That guy was trouble going in and his aggression took off like a jet air plane. I'm so glad he got what he asked for and was removed from the game.

I think Willie was dying of embarrassment because he went from the penthouse to the outhouse overnight and everyone expected him to do at least as well as his bro, making it to the end. Imo, we'll never hear from him again.

no yall are being to harsh and besides, The Hantz has their own reality tv show! Its pretty good!

LOOK! The guy cracked under pressure it happens! With rumors in the house he was a homophobic and his son is gay! Im assuming becuz that is brandom cuz! Plus everyone in the house hating him and your coach has given up on you! And you know when Janelle won she was probably being all cocky! Probably looked at him and said no trade! Lol! Dont forget she turn against him in votes and has it out for him! He was already mad about that! Yes he should have kept his cool! But he didnt! It doesnt mean he is a bad person! We saw on the live feeds he wasnt! He just doent know how to control his anger! Plus those Hantz boys have money! Remember rus is a millionaire he own some oil riggs! That was Willies cover which is the truth he works on an oil rig! Lol! THEY ARE NOT BROKE! I still like Willie he just mess up big time! He gave up! He should up flip out after the veto comp lol! Jk

enHANTZed-Willie Hantz Fight Interview

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkwwOVeLBsk&feature=player_embedded :animated_bouncy:

This family needs to raid Russel's bank accounts & hire shrinks by the busload... I wonder if their local Costco has a special on a pallet of shrinks...

It would be hard to argue against the proposition that these good ol' boys have a very skewed perception of reality. (Merriam Webster:: : Sociapathic:: of, relating to, or characterized by asocial or antisocial behavior or an antisocial personality) Given this glimpse into their view of socially acceptable behavior, in all probability, these guys may very well be sociopathic personalities.

I hope that I never see another Hantz for as long as I live. One is too much... Three, well, that's downright abusive...

Monk

I know a thousand just like them. They've all been diagnosed with redneckitis...and they're proud of it. :) The only known treatment is consistent a$$ whoopin's because it's the only thing their pea-sized brains can comprehend. That and incarceration with guys bigger, smarter and meaner than they are. ;)

I DONT CARE! Im still a Hantz fan and will cont to watch their reality show! Hey in my world, if u put up your dukes, BETTER be prepared to use them! Joe should have just kept on walking! Yes Willie should have stayed seated but according to his coach he needed to be exile from everyone and wait til thursday to be evicted! She blamed every thing on him! Dont talk to him! If he is in a room u need to leave! The way they treated him, im suprise it took him that long to go off! Im sorry, i didnt see him as a homophobic and a bully! Who was he listening to the Jani and Brit! They gave him the noms! They set the tone on how to vote but Willie got blamed! And for joe, he deserved all those headbutts for all those lies he told! Especially about willie being homophobic although he didnt start that lie, Joe egged it on!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name