Willie Hantz, Week 2 (Out - July 20)

CeCiMom

Guest Corky812

Yes, I am seriously waiting for "EnHantzEd Behind Bars" from the Little Hantz.

When I read the updates, it wasn't just drunk driving (sorry "alleged" drunk driving) but allegedly fleeing from the cops and also allegedly refusing the breath test. The cops were also called to an "alleged bar fight" (which makes my original "trouble from Willie: Life After Big Brother" prediction closer to home :rolleyes:

Predicting Hantz behavior: I seriously need a life!

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.katc.com/news/ousted-big-brother-cast-member-arrested-in-lafayette/

Here's the link to our local ABC news station that reported the story. According to the sheriff's dept. web site, Willie has already paid the standard $750 bond (1st offense OWI) and is out of jail. He was arrested just after 2 AM this morning (CST), which is when the downtown bars close.

Guest Corky812

http://www.katc.com/...d-in-lafayette/

Here's the link to our local ABC news station that reported the story. According to the sheriff's dept. web site, Willie has already paid the standard $750 bond (1st offense OWI) and is out of jail. He was arrested just after 2 AM this morning (CST), which is when the downtown bars close.

So he's already out and back on the streets!!

OMGG A Big Brother house guest was arrested?????? SHOCKER!!!!!.....That neeeever happened beefooooree......lol...With that being said screw Willie!! Can't defend him on this one (I still hold to what Ive said about his eviction)..But the dude has disrespected his fans terribly and there is no excuse for being such a jackass~!!!!

Just thought I would add a little funny...Of someone else who clearly thinks they are above the law...lol

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/big-brother-contestant-was-wanted-woman

OMGG A Big Brother house guest was arrested?????? SHOCKER!!!!!.....That neeeever happened beefooooree......lol...With that being said screw Willie!! Can't defend him on this one (I still hold to what Ive said about his eviction)..But the dude has disrespected his fans terribly and there is no excuse for being such a jackass~!!!!

Just thought I would add a little funny...Of someone else who clearly thinks they are above the law...lol

http://www.thesmokin...as-wanted-woman

She is a purty :lol:

0721052bigbro1.jpg

Throwing his potential and opportunities out the window?? I believe this is the type of thing that reality TV thrives on. With the right management, he will turn this into mega-dollars. Just think of how many reality tv stars have had brushes with the law. And, lets not forget, the most successful reality tv star got her start in a self released secret sex tape. This drunk driving charge will just reinforce Willie's bad boy image. I see dollars on the horizon. He will be doing paid interviews before you know it.

I doubt he will profit much from this and will have to pay for lawyers. He ain't a Kardashian :D

Damnn Willie. In less than a week you got your pic on the wall at Big Brother and at the Lafayette, La. jail house. Down dere on dem bayou dey don't take chit from nobody. C'est Bon Temp Roulete :hahohi:

I WAS NOT DRINKING!

article-0-04A8ED07000005DC-218_468x397.jpg

Apparently, it was not a Mary Kay Day for Janelle.

I WAS NOT DRINKING!

article-0-04A8ED07000005DC-218_468x397.jpg

Apparently, it was not a Mary Kay Day for Janelle.

One thing is now 100% clear to me from this photo...This biznatch has definatlyyy had work done to her nose and lips!!! And who ever did it should NOT be practicing medicine!!!!!

Guest Corky812

I'm really surprised we don't already have a new Hantz video out.

I wonder if CBS put the kabosh on Willie before he left about doing interviews and stuff (I mean, before this happened).

Guest Corky812

I don't think Willie gets it at all! Apparently he's been paid off and hopefully CBS is saying good riddance.

Only thing he did get is that the houseguests were a bunch of coach/production controlled lemmings and look how far that got him when he tried to do something about it.

Yes, I am seriously waiting for "EnHantzEd Behind Bars" from the Little Hantz.

When I read the updates, it wasn't just drunk driving (sorry "alleged" drunk driving) but allegedly fleeing from the cops and also allegedly refusing the breath test. The cops were also called to an "alleged bar fight" (which makes my original "trouble from Willie: Life After Big Brother" prediction closer to home :rolleyes:

Predicting Hantz behavior: I seriously need a life!

:hahohi:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name