Willie Hantz, Week 2 (Out - July 20)

CeCiMom

Willie is not my favorite, but I like him a hell of a lot better than I like Frank and Joe. Frank seems like the type that's really tough as long as someone is standing between him and danger. His little "bully" speech was just way over the top. I wonder what he will call people when things really get tough around week 6 or so, when people really start to push people real hard.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is sad about this week is that everyone is deserting him. I think that he probably shouldn't have yelled at Frank but I don't blame him I would have been mad too. I find this interesting that he didn't tell anyone that Brittany was the one that told him about the coaches possibly entering the game so he was covering her butt and now she is selling him down the river. I also know that he promised her he wouldn't tell anybody but really that information was a bit unsettling for him I am sure, I am knocking my head up against the wall trying to figure out when he had that house meeting how he was bullying anyone when I think he was trying to warn everyone that it was a possibility that the coaches would be players. I can't believe this house. I also find it amusing that they all call him a bully but do they ever listen to themselves when they talk about other players. It should be an interesting week.

That house is Bully Central this year: Janelle, Joe, Frank, Boogie, Wil.

Exactly, Willie is far down the list of bullies from my point of view!

It should be an interesting week.

Or a boring one...

Seems like Janelle has her little robots all in a row doing her bidding right now. Even Boogie seems to be falling in line.

As far as the house meeting. I also don't know why that was considered to be Willie trying to bully anyone. It was more of a heads up... play YOUR game, not the coaches game. But later he did come on strong trying to get votes against Frank. But I don't think he was any worse than Joe. I really don't like any of the three.

Exactly, Willie is far down the list of bullies from my point of view!

Or a boring one...

Seems like Janelle has her little robots all in a row doing her bidding right now. Even Boogie seems to be falling in line.

I know whats up with that, is he that confident that he could beat her again? Who knows

I like Willie too, but then I keep up with the feeds. This guy adds a unique element to this game.

He just tried to run his own HOH and indirectly screwed himself.

Nope you're not. I like Willie (and I'm a feminist) and I can't stand Frank, Joe and Wil. What's with all this homophobe crap? If that is being homophobic to Wil, then I'd hate to be around him when people are really homophobes. And Wil and Joe are the ones bullying everyone with Janelle's help.

willie is losing it :animated_bouncy:

He went up to HOH and said calmly it is not his (Shane?) fault. He said I am leaving anyway. He is pacing around and seems like he trying to control his anger. I guess someone put Willie, JoJo and Shane on have-not.

Not positive. Getting a lot of Trivia off and on.

He seemed to be under control except for his mouth saying he is leaving and the pacing around. Joe, Janelle, Frank and Boogie all upstairs laughing at him. Joe said he and Frank could whip his ass.

I resent that the feeds are leaving the feeders out of stuff when they are talking strategy or when things get exciting we get WBRB a lot. They are not singing so why?

Willie needs to be under a coach who is going to control him. Britney is more concerned about who hair is blonder hers or Wil's, she is not in the game, why doesnt she just leave the show. i am so tired of this sad story of her missing her husband, look just leave. i'm tired of her. control your player and quit being concerned and obsessed with the other coaches players.

All of this is Britney's fault.. if I were Willie i would be highly upset to, he has had absolutely ZERO leadership, she is there to lead and has done nothing but screw everything up. why isnt she rallying her team, she is up Janelle and Wil's butt all day. Get Willie and your team in a room and talk about what they have to do to get everyone to the next week. She is nothing but nasty and condescending to Willie like she had nothing to do with all the crap that took place. if you are the coach and your team is losing, it's the coach's fault, point blank.

She and her mouth need to go.

I don't like people like Willie... His filter is nearly non-existent and his ability to control his emotions is non-existent... In my very humble opinion, Willie is a selfish, immature, highly manipulative, ego-centric hot head. So as a person I find him to be someone that I would work to avoid. But,,,,, this is BB.

As a BB HG, he is pure gold. He's been disloyal to his coach, his teammates, and his secret alliance... In the absence of good guys to root for, really interesting bad guys form the essence of BB... It is very the reason this show is so compelling to watch.

Willie does deserve credit for creating some very entertaining chaos. Unfortunately, he appears to be on the verge of cracking... I hope he keeps it together and plays a better game from this point on.

I also hope he's still in the house when the feeds come back.

Monk

I don't like Willie. He's a bully to get his own way and a poor sport when he doesn't. He does add interest to a mostly boring show, thus far. That's the only nice thing I can say about him.

I must be seeing things differently. He is a hothead and very bossy but I don't think Willie is a bully and more then Joe, Boogie, Janelle and Britney and and maybe Frank. I guess the Hantz name enhances perception.

He is a big stomper and likes to confront people. He is bossy and egotistical. But to me... I don't see the bully part.

Shipp, Willie is coming unhinged now. Wants to be kicked off. HoH gang locked up there scared he might hit them. Feeds, of course are stopped. Following the feeds (with all the time on my hands) shows he's not as bad as he seems on CBS show. I know you are fan of Janelle. I never saw her in her previous shows. But am disappointed in her incarnation as coach. She's like BFFs with Boogie.

Shipp, Willie is coming unhinged now. Wants to be kicked off. HoH gang locked up there scared he might hit them. Feeds, of course are stopped. Following the feeds (with all the time on my hands) shows he's not as bad as he seems on CBS show. I know you are fan of Janelle. I never saw her in her previous shows. But am disappointed in her incarnation as coach. She's like BFFs with Boogie.

NO NO NO, I never said I as a Janelle fan.

That's a relief. She's all over the place so far in this game. She left a six-month old baby to be in this mess. Other HGs need to imitate baby doll saying "ma-ma"....

Another quote from GWTW: Belle Watling referring to Scarlett's mothering skills as: "Why, a cat would make a better mother than her..."

She left her 6 month old baby in the care of her mother and a nanny, in order to win money for the kid's college fund. I'd do the same, and to heck with anybody who didn't like it....

Willie on the other hand, is someone I have grown to really dislike. His paranoia got on my nerves this week, and I really hope they get him out of there next week, cause Shane and JoJo can do much better without him.

She left her 6 month old baby in the care of her mother and a nanny, in order to win money for the kid's college fund. I'd do the same, and to heck with anybody who didn't like it....

Not me. You could not pay me a million dollars to leave my baby. College fund? Ya that's a good one. I think she has plenty of money and 7 months is a little early to think about college. Her daughter may be a drop out and pregnant at 15. I think parenting is more important then money. JMO

Marty, I have a feeling tonights BBAD will be repeat of last nights. Love how earlier Joe and Dan were huffing and puffing saying how they could defend themselves against Willie, yet they are locked in HOH. What a bunch of wimps.

Also, BB doesn't need to bring unstable people like Willie on this show.

I must be seeing things differently. He is a hothead and very bossy but I don't think Willie is a bully and more then Joe, Boogie, Janelle and Britney and and maybe Frank. I guess the Hantz name enhances perception.

He is a big stomper and likes to confront people. He is bossy and egotistical. But to me... I don't see the bully part.

Me either. I actually feel bad for him right now and I truly would love to see him stay in the game.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name