CeCiMom

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello block is my guess

the look on his face says it all :animated_bouncy:

emotional decision would be to boot willie imho :animated_bouncy:

I like that Willie is honest and loyal. Yes he is a blowheart , whiny and paranoid but like Evil Dick he is what he is and doesn't care to suck up.

he should keep a low profile and focus on POV.

I doubt Britney will pull a Coach's win this week, well maybe if it's a running your mouth comp, she's a shoe in.

they may back door him so his odds of getting picked for POV comp is low, the BB gods will most likely intervene and place an extra ball with his name on it in the satin bag. Willie is good TV, I'm pulling for him... He needs a Miracle right now, lucky for him AG is in the business of making miracles happen on this show, haha!

I

he should keep a low profile and focus on POV.

I doubt Britney will pull a Coach's win this week, well maybe if it's a running your mouth comp, she's a shoe in.

they may back door him so his odds of getting picked for POV comp is low, the BB gods will most likely intervene and place an extra ball with his name on it in the satin bag. Willie is good TV, I'm pulling for him... He needs a Miracle right now, lucky for him AG is in the business of making miracles happen on this show, haha!

I

i hope so! I talk crap about allison all the time, but if she can pull this one out of the hat! Then i aplologize for every rotten thing i said!

I think he is just who he is , a Hantz, however, I don't think he is a bad guy, reminds me of ED, but he will have to tone it down if he thinks he is going to make it this week,lol

I think he is just who he is , a Hantz, however, I don't think he is a bad guy, reminds me of ED, but he will have to tone it down if he thinks he is going to make it this week,lol

no he doesnt! He said he is a goner and brit should save her team by trading him! Then she said no, she would lose shane! So she finally remembers his name! It sounds like he has given up

Just like Ian was hated the first few days because he stood out socially, Willie stood out because he was the first one to bring up the play for yourself idea to the rest of the house.

The problem is Ian couldn't really help that while Willie could. Shouldn't have even brought up playing for yourself until week 3. The coaches were thinking they'd enter in week 4. Just save it and bring it up the week before when the odds your side of the house has the power back is greater.

That being said, I'm hoping for a miracle in that he stays this week. He is far more entertaining and true to his alliance than anyone on the other side of the house. (Except for maybe Ian)

Omg I feel bad for him. Brittany did say her mistake in the game was sharing information with him. Is Wil making up crap? I heard him tell Danielle in the SR that Willie told all of them they couldn't talk to her or Kara and I do not remember that. What's up with joe offering to make amends with Willie to ease the tension in the house???

I don't know how the week could have gone worse for willie! Brit gave him ONE - and ONLY one - good piece of advice: humble yourself a little bit. I know a lot of people compare him to evil dick but I don't think he's anywhere close to being the nasty bully that dick was/is. He imitated Wil and got accused of being a homophobe by Frank (behind his back). I would have been pissed too...doubly so if I had been working behind the scenes to keep him (frank) from being evicted. He obviously should have maintained his composure when confronting frank about it but still, I felt he was justified in calling him out on it publicly. Hope he tones it down a smidge, fights hard & somehow manages to stay longer than another week!

I really like this guy (and I'm not liking Joe and Frank much). Am I alone here. Seems to me Joe and Frank with Janelle's help have blown things way out of proportion and Willie's now paying the price (didn't look to me like he was mocking Wil - just repeating what he said). If Brit wins the coaches challenge I think her best bet would be to save Shane and then hope that Willie could pull off a pov win. That would force them to put up two people they really don't want to put up and it becomes a whole new game.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name