Joe Arvin, Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone seen Meet the Fockers? (Imagine the little boy... ) Asssh hole! :lol:

safe unless he does something crazy and stir up more trouble :animated_bouncy:

What a douche wearing a chef shirt on the live show. It was funny the other night hearing Britt making fun of him for cooking spaghetti for dinner with a side of mac and cheese.

And can someone tell this idiot what microphones do? Always yelling in the DR.

Just now watching the show, this guy is trouble, what an a##, but he will get busted on his stuff soon enough,lol

Just now watching the show, this guy is trouble, what an a##, but he will get busted on his stuff soon enough,lol

i dont know? Look how long it took shelley to get busted last year!

i dont know? Look how long it took shelley to get busted last year!

yeah but this group has these damn coaches and everyone is sooo paranoid,lol, he will go a few weeks but I dont see him lasting, he is coo coo kachoo

yeah but this group has these damn coaches and everyone is sooo paranoid,lol, he will go a few weeks but I dont see him lasting, he is coo coo kachoo

i hope so! He reminds me of Shelley and the the guy who kept wearing the bacon shirts last year! What was his name! I should remember he made it to f2!

What a douche wearing a chef shirt on the live show. It was funny the other night hearing Britt making fun of him for cooking spaghetti for dinner with a side of mac and cheese.

And can someone tell this idiot what microphones do? Always yelling in the DR.

Ditto.

Before we had a chance to get to know any of the HGs, they all might have become one of my favorites... But after those first few days, this guy has worked hard to be an irritating lump...

His 'Goodbye' message to Kara was classless... I hope he follows Willie out the door...

Monk

The rude goodbye message was uncalled for at this early point in the game.

the guy that was a nut for bacon was Adam, didn't like him either, and the chef coat thing??? paalleeaassee, I am a server in a restaurant and none of our guys that are chefs or cook would act the way he does, or wear a chef coat on tv, unless the were doing the morning news or something, I think this guy is disgusto, and that message to Kara was sooo uncalled for, specially since she was on her way out

Also, Joe reminds me of a male Jen (BB8)...the arch enemy of ED who was also nanny to Vanna White. Before Thursday's lockdown Joe bragged to Frank he had hid all the nicotine patches that the smokers might use during lockdown. Sounds like that Jen woman. If that's her name.

I know many don't like his style, but I like Joe. I thought his good-bye to Kara was on point, because she did nothing in the game but sit back and let Dan campaign for her. She should have been in Ashley's face all week, but she did nothing but lounge around instead. He's right, she's better off modeling and out of the BB house. I'm glad she's gone.