Joe Arvin, Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Joe get a black eye from Willie?

What I read elsewhere is they were joking about the 3 head butts. I am sure there will be some interviews and we will know the truth soon.

WOW Joe you looked really scared during the argument---don't talk big--you are more frightened than Ronnie!

Like any bully when confronted, he tucks his tails and slinks away. Now he's all forgiveness.

And BTW how badly can you headbutt a guy with his baseball cap pulled over his eyes. Hope Willie didn't hurt his eyes....lol

Like any bully when confronted, he tucks his tails and slinks away. Now he's all forgiveness.

And BTW how badly can you headbutt a guy with his baseball cap pulled over his eyes. Hope Willie didn't hurt his eyes....lol

LOL!! And Slim is correct--lose the jacket! Everybody on different live feed updates is saying he goes to the bathroom, or licks his fingers, and then touches the food he's cooking!!! Who would hire him now? EW!

I must be the only one that likes Joe! I must say I was surprised by his DR when Willie was kicked out. Thought he was going to bad mouth him.

I can't get past this guy's voice. But whenever I can get past that and listen to what he has to say, he seems like a guy who thinks way too highly of himself. Definitely not my favorite house guest.

LOL!! And Slim is correct--lose the jacket! Everybody on different live feed updates is saying he goes to the bathroom, or licks his fingers, and then touches the food he's cooking!!! Who would hire him now? EW!

All of Joe's shirts are too darn tight. No one wants to see that the guy needs to shed a few pounds. If you are overweight, dress to impress, not depress.

I found a new respect for Joe after the conversation he had the other night with Dan. I felt it was very sincere and he showed me there's another side to him that he doesn't show in the house. WTG Joe.

Guest Corky812

I don't care for him all that much, I'm actually more indifferent, but I don't think he deserves the flack about the fight with Willie, and why people think he should be kicked out for it. Joe just happened to be the one who made the comment as he was passing Willie. Willie said he never saw such a bunch of p's as in the house and Joe said the only "p" he saw was "you" and Willie took off after him. I think if the fight had been with a fan fav, people would not be saying that person should be kicked out, but it was just because people don't like Joe.

He generally wears great shirts, if only they were a size larger. :D That's the most positive thing I can say about him.

I did watch him and Frank soldify an F2 deal yesterday about 2:30 bbt, with Joe being the one who was REALLY pushing for it. They talked about their pecking order for evictions. Then Joe went straight downstairs and told Janelle and Wil all about Frank wanting to get rid of Wil (when it was Joe who was pushing for that just as much.) Joe's playing a dangerous game. I'll be surprised if he isn't caught up in his lies soon.