Dan (Coach), Week 2

CeCiMom

I am in such a quandary right now.

I hate Danielle .. so I want her to leave this week.

But I don't want to lose Dan on the show.

Le sigh.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am disappointed that you became a part of this mess, Dan. I always considered you one of the classier houseguests. What were you thinking, bud?

He was thinking Marty wanted to see him this summer. :kiss2: They had to have one normal coach on the show. He had the summer off and he is a "coach" afer all and the money would probably be nice to have around. ;)

Guest Corky812

I feel Dan is the only one even halfway worthy to be called a "coach".

On the first show that was pretty unfair because I think someone said Jody was only in the house a few hours, and it would be natural to kick out the player who just lost you the first comp, but of all people I would have expected Dan to have a better immediate evaluation of his team and realized there were a lot of comps Jody would be good at and that she would be a much stronger member of his team than Kara.

I seriously doubt Dan will leave if Danielle is voted off. Production will probably add him to another team or make him the Head Coach of the House or something like that.

I like Dan but I don't understand why he picked all women on his team to start with. None of them looked particularly athletic. Of course not all the competitions are physical but still you would at least like someone that would be able to compete to some degree.

I can't imagine what they are going to come up with to keep Dan in the game if his final player goes home, unless the coach positons are dissolved and the coaches play against the rest of the house. But who would get the $100k? Last coach standing?

He was thinking Marty wanted to see him this summer. :kiss2: They had to have one normal coach on the show. He had the summer off and he is a "coach" afer all and the money would probably be nice to have around. ;)

Thank you. I had clearly forgotten. :kid:

I like Dan but I don't understand why he picked all women on his team to start with. None of them looked particularly athletic. Of course not all the competitions are physical but still you would at least like someone that would be able to compete to some degree.

I can't imagine what they are going to come up with to keep Dan in the game if his final player goes home, unless the coach positons are dissolved and the coaches play against the rest of the house. But who would get the $100k? Last coach standing?

I don't pretend to know why Dan picked the players he did but if I had to guess I would say that he did it so is team would not be perceived as a threat to the other players. This would allow them to skate through the house for a couple of weeks without any of them on anyone's radar.

Obviously it's not working out that way.

Maybe the twist is going to be that Evil Dick and his Danielle will return and headbutt the coaches repeatedly until they cry "Willie."

Slim Grodner?

Guest Corky812

The rumor was that once all a coaches players were evicted the coach would be out of that game, but has that actually been confirmed?

I think if Danielle is evicted (which I doubt will happen) that Alison Grodner will bring in a twist even before the eviction that the next coaches challenge will allow a winning coach to steal a player from another coach and if Dan has no players he will, of course, win it. Since production has probably mapped out the season for the coaches, they will be on board and everything in the house is just play acting.

All I know for a fact is before Brit told Willie about the coaches entering the game, Janelle and Brit on the feeds were discussing the possibility coaches could enter game. Also Brit said something like, "Well, we're bound by that contract to stay here." Also this morning on the feeds, Brit did a shout out to her hairdresser whom she said, "May not know I will miss my August 8 hair appointment." So we could be stuck with all four coaches for a while.

Guest Corky812

Well, that makes total sense that they would be under contract to stay in the house in some capacity, otherwise it would be a pretty sweet deal for Dan to have all his players eliminated in 2+ weeks (counting the time before the show aired) and get 10K for it and go home to his wife!

It doesn't make any sense to let the coaches enter the game as regular players, so I think (hope) that was just Brittany & Jani were just speculating about it. I'm sure Dan is still going to have one player after Thursday.

It would be fine with me to see Dan with no players this week - at least we would have some idea of what would happen with that scenario as relates to the coach's future. Ouch, Marty. :ph34r:

:angry:

I honestly don't get Dan's strategy of throwing competitions. if he were playing the game himself it would make much more sense, but why not try and protect the only player you have left in the game by winning a competition. Everyone see's right through his terrible acting job anyways.

Guest Corky812

I honestly don't get Dan's strategy of throwing competitions. if he were playing the game himself it would make much more sense, but why not try and protect the only player you have left in the game by winning a competition. Everyone see's right through his terrible acting job anyways.

I wondered about that too. Also, didn't Mike Boogie say to Dan a few nights ago something to the effect that Dan probably didn't feel he had any shot at the 100K and Dan agreed and acted like it was no big deal and he could care less. It makes me think (once again) that the coaches have been handed the script for the summer and they are just acting.

All I know for a fact is before Brit told Willie about the coaches entering the game, Janelle and Brit on the feeds were discussing the possibility coaches could enter game. Also Brit said something like, "Well, we're bound by that contract to stay here." Also this morning on the feeds, Brit did a shout out to her hairdresser whom she said, "May not know I will miss my August 8 hair appointment." So we could be stuck with all four coaches for a while.

You mean we have to endure "dark roots" also? :(

It doesn't make sense for Dan to do this, and create a weak persona .. because that's the exact same way he played the game in his season. You would think the other coaches would be hip to his playbook from last time around. They have to realize they don't buy he's that bad at comps this time around, and that his mentees are probably coached in the same fashion..

At least that's what logic dictates. Of course Britney did not realize there was a brigade alliance so sometimes these HG's don't see the forest for the trees. so who knows.