Dan (Coach), Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Corky812

:nuke:Warning! Don't read this, Marty.

That said, I cannot believe that Dan was so stupid to put a glass bowl in a pool or have glass anywhere near a pool. You dumbkopf! Go home, Dan.

He did what??? We have a pool and the rule is "No Glass". We even have a sign, but since all my family, friends and neighbors know better I would be happy to donate it to the Big Brother house.

That's just incredibly stupid and irresponsible. Now BB will have to close the pool, everyone will be on indoor lockdown while they drain, vacuum and refill it (and we have a water shortage here in California). The expense should come out of Dan's stipend.

:nuke:Warning! Don't read this, Marty.

That said, I cannot believe that Dan was so stupid to put a glass bowl in a pool or have glass anywhere near a pool. You dumbkopf! Go home, Dan.

thsnapoutofit.gif

train.gif <------- hop on that train Slim. You know you wanna

(I bet it wasn't really glass)

Guest Corky812

LMAO!! That is Hilarious!!! This forum is definitely better entertainment than the Big Brother House!!

He probably got rid of Jodi because he didn't pick her and was stuck with her by default. However I still think he should have chosen a guy in either his first or second pick. Instead he chose two attractive women and I believe he thought they could win with their looks.

Dan might have had more control over Willie, but nobody can control that loose cannon.

Now there's a thought... He just may have been able to influence Willie in the right direction... Some men do not take direction from women well but let a man tell them and they are all gung ho ... But then again you are right Willie is a loose cannon so who knows! lol

I hope there is a swap soon and he get rid of the irritating crying southern bell doll and replace her with Ian or something. Then I could actually root for Dan's team to win.

Guest Corky812

I guess we'll know in about an hour whether Dan is player-less and still in the game or has a player and still in the game!