Dan (Coach), Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

danielle is probably too pathetic to waste an eviction on at this point unless they want to get rid of dan completely

but even that is unclear what happens when a coaches loses all his players :animated_bouncy:

He needs to win and make Danielle safe by putting her with someone where she is irrelevant. Dan needs to pick a player that they want to keep around like.... who? Help me out someone.

He needs to win and make Danielle safe by putting her with someone where she is irrelevant. Dan needs to pick a player that they want to keep around like.... who? Help me out someone.

jenn ashley seem safe for many many weeks :animated_bouncy:

If Dan was smart, he would throw janelle under the bus to get the heat off of his player! Jus for security reasons! "Yeah janelle told me that you want to get rid of me so it could be 33% Chance". Because all of her peeps voted Kaira out! Why protect her when she did what boogie ask? Just saying

at this point, dan just has to win the coaches challenge. he can't trust any of the other coaches or the players. he's the most dangerous player in the game, eventhough he's not actually playing the game.

and if he win the coaches challenge, i think it would be better to save dani than trading her for someone else. i think if he does trade dani for someone else, i think the house would more likely to go after that player since now that person is align with the most dangerous player and they won't be able to trust him/her.

worse case scenario for dan is if some how britney wins the coaches challenge and trade willie for dani. you could kiss dan and willie good bye if willie don't win veto .

so dan, he better go all out in the coaches challenge and save dani

I wish he could win and trade Dani for a worthy player. But I cant think of anyone left in the house that would be "worthy" in any kind of meaningful way. Dani just sucks lol so poor Dan will get kicked off before his time.

Still wish he had kept Jodi.

Would be nice if she gets to come back BB twist style since Willie went bat-shit crazy.

If they let America choose who got to come back, I'd vote for Jodi. I think she'd stir things up. Kara was a sweetheart but she didn't seem to have a clue about playing the game at all. She should have been trying a lot harder to save herself before the very last day. She was quite boring, imo.

that would be great! At least she didn't leave like a big baby!

She's the only one who deserves to come back.

Dan just picked the worst team. Wish Frank would put Joe up, tell him he's really safe, then Joe would unravel before out own eyes. Surely Boogie realizes Janelle is a fairweather friend.

She's the only one who deserves to come back.

Dan just picked the worst team. Wish Frank would put Joe up, tell him he's really safe, then Joe would unravel before out own eyes. Surely Boogie realizes Janelle is a fairweather friend.

LOL I can't stand Joe either! I wish he would go just like ole Willie! ;)

You're so right, Smassadi! Frank should have the balls to put him up in place of Shane! He would have such a meltdown they'd all vote against him! Frank and Boogie will regret waiting for Janelle's team to break "truce".

I would love to see Daniele go just to see what they would do with Dan--if Allison really likes him he'll be playing!

I would too but not yet. If he were to go into the game right now, everyone would target him hard, including the other 3 coaches. Dan's good but it would be almost impossible to beat those odds.