Janelle (Coach), Week 2

CeCiMom

Even if jani manages to win this season as a coaches season, it doesn't redeem the all-star thing, cause it's someone coming in, who knows the process at an advantage.. not the same playing against those who know your play-style already.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if jani manages to win this season as a coaches season, it doesn't redeem the all-star thing, cause it's someone coming in, who knows the process at an advantage.. not the same playing against those who know your play-style already.

Excellent point!

who cares about redeeming? im sure she just cares about winning all that money!

shes playing good.. and i cant wait to see ashley win HOH tomorrow!! or atleast one of her team members.

:rolleyes4: King123 you and your blondes. LOL

bahahaha.....true, true! One point to you!

Maybe the irony lies in you complaining about Janelle being a mean girl, but obviously you're the biggest fan of the ultimate mean girl in BB history Or is it still hypocrisy?

?

---------------

While I do like seeing Janelle on my screen again, I would like to see her in an All-Stars setting. I think this coaching thing is totally stupid, and it's not going to do any of them favors for their popularity.

As far as her being catty and a little bitchy, well she's always been that way. I'm not seeing anything different than what she's always put out there. Fortunately for her, we were introduced to Janelle when she was up against the Nerd Herd so she looked like the saint. Now everyone just finally noticed that she's never been that nice.

bahahaha.....true, true! One point to you!

Maybe the irony lies in you complaining about Janelle being a mean girl, but obviously you're the biggest fan of the ultimate mean girl in BB history? Or is it still hypocrisy?

---------------

While I do like seeing Janelle on my screen again, I would like to see her in an All-Stars setting. I think this coaching thing is totally stupid, and it's not going to do any of them favors for their popularity.

As far as her being catty and a little bitchy, well she's always been that way. I'm not seeing anything different than what she's always put out there. Fortunately for her, we were introduced to Janelle when she was up against the Nerd Herd so she looked like the saint. Now everyone just finally noticed that she's never been that nice.

ultimate mean girl in BB history...OBVIOUSLY your either not a feed watcher or dont know your facts, so since you want to get personal lets....Throw some facts at me about what proves Rachel to be a mean girl....pleasssseee throw it at me :)

While I don't think being a mean-spirited, cruel and nasty person is appropriate at any age, I totally agree with Janis that Janelle needs to act like a grown-up. She is acting like some nasty sorority girl picking on pledges.

Jani should have left well enough alone. She did 2 seasons of Big Brother, still had a really big fan base for the 2nd one (it was back to back so the fan momentum was still there) and now she is not only losing fans but people who were her fans are turning on her and it's her own fault because of her behavior.

My advice to Janelle: grow up, go home, screen your calls and emails and don't answer any from Alison Grodner anymore.

Yeah was a huge Jani fan for her season and All-Stars tho she was not so smart with her Will showmance...not really liking her now because of her behavior...she is really off-putting to me now..