Janelle (Coach), Week 2

CeCiMom

Guest Corky812

I guess I had better put JUST MY OPINION before anything I post from now on.

It is JMO that Janelle is slated to win this season otherwise I don't think she would have left her hubby and baby to come back and play for a measly 10K. Janelle is constantly griping about how she "lost 40g's". I personally don't think it's out there to say that Alison Grodner would manipulate the game so Janelle could win it this time, and JMO it's much easier for A. Grodner to do that with Janelle being a coach.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach's are playing for 100k.

And im sure the coach's stipend is more then the players.. so it makes since for all of these parents/spouses to come play..

I know the DRs may direct questions some times.. but im one of the people who believe the game isn't rigged for a specific person to win...

I mean, Lisa won season3, Maggie won season6... Boogie won Season7...

these were hardly fan favorites.

Lisa was my all-time favorite. I still consider her the prettiest of all BB contenders. Natural beauty.

I seem to remember that some people did like Maggie (of course many did not). No?

I didn't watch Boogie season. On purpose.

In my opinion, production does involve itself in.......production..... and sometimes the outcome(s) is/are affected - with intention or not. Dunno for certain.

Guest Corky812

Janelle really has a Mary Kay business or is that just your opinion? :lol2:

Are you being funny? Jani said "all the Mary Kay is mine" and "I sell it, it's my little home based business"

when the girls were putting on all the make-up the other night.

Are you being funny? Jani said "all the Mary Kay is mine" and "I sell it, it's my little home based business"

when the girls were putting on all the make-up the other night.

Si. I did not hear her say that. I miss a lot. I am kind of surprised that she does that. Hmmm.

Guest Corky812

Si. I did not hear her say that. I miss a lot. I am kind of surprised that she does that. Hmmm.

She's have to sell it and/or get it at a discount. Nobody could afford all the war-paint she piles on!

I'm sure she'll be getting pink car from Mary Kay if she keeps promoting it on the show LOL!

She's have to sell it and/or get it at a discount. Nobody could afford all the war-paint she piles on!

I'm sure she'll be getting pink car from Mary Kay if she keeps promoting it on the show LOL!

LOL!!!! You guys are much more entertaining than the cast!!!

lololololol....the butt and thighs are about right but her waist ain't that tiny.

Last night JoJo and Shane were kidding around and putting lipstick on Shane, etc., then Shane said, "I don't think I'd fit into any of the women's clothes...except maybe JanHelle's!!!

I dont think she is a shoe-in by any means.. thats a bit out there to say.

And i do think she is the best coach right now... her team loves her. every other coach has atleast 1 person who doesn't want to be coached by that person.

joe and wil were talking the other day about how they really felt like janni wanted them in the final two, and that they were working together.

i agree! I may not like her witchiness sometimes. She is the Queen of Mean! But she is playing a good game!

Btw when do you think they are going to let the cockroaches in the game!

Did anyone notice they didnt show her in the DR tonight! Allison is really trying to clean her image now! She reads the feeds and u know the queen of mean was on her royal thrown spittng out sarcastism left and right, but we didnt see it! Why becus her image is in trouble now! ;)

Can't wait for Janelle to read the messages online. She's so caught up in her own wonderfulness she is delusional.

Not so much Janelle in tonight's show so tomorrow might be lots of her. Her lips look puffed. Why on earth would she wear horizontal stripes?

She must be BFFs with Lisa Renna, queen of the large lips.

Not so much Janelle in tonight's show so tomorrow might be lots of her. Her lips look puffed. Why on earth would she wear horizontal stripes?

yeah but it wouldnt show her going off on Willie! And u know she was all cocky about it in the DR! But her image is tarnash now show they are going to be showing her in a good light! U r going to see a lot of positive edits lol!

Im being too harsh on jani! She is going to get some good edits tnough! Glad to see her back! I dont see her like boston rob on survivor (MY FAV) and winning it all! She is not that good!