CeCiMom

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going to be cozying up more to boogie and crew this week :animated_bouncy:

going to be cozying up more to boogie and crew this week :animated_bouncy:

My thoughts exactly!!

Also, if she doesn't get Frank to eliminate the person she wants, she'll turn on him, with her little yapping team.

Janelle wanted on Willie's first HOH day to eliminate another one of Dan's players. Willie wanted to save Frank. So Janelle turned on Frank and alligned herself with wartdick.

Marty, is it true Janelle left her six-month old baby with her cat?????

Hope she puts Joe on slop this week. He's already said "no one will dare put ME on slop..."

I think Libra is taking care of Janelle's daughter.

I know. I just wouldn't miss those valuable months with a kid of mine. My dad was in world war II during my brother's first 8 months of life. I was born and dad was with me from day one. I was a lot closer with dad. My brother, not so much.

Ok..ok the way yall are sounding can Janelle be today's new nerd herd? :lol: yall need to stop! She is just ready to play! We miss her! All she has is bb! She is playing with emotion now! I blame the child for that! Becuz why would she ever line up with Boogie? She is just pissed with Willie! I hope he is not a goner next wk. He keeps it interesting!

Janni is playing the game... and I think she is doing great right now!

she had her team safe in week 1, and now it looks like frank will nominate 2 from team Brit... so she is doing pretty good... her team isnt really a threat to anybody, and her team isnt at all the weakest players.

Ashley was talking about how the people who wanted Kara to stay were trying to talk to her prior to the eviction but Janelle was sticking to her like glue so they never got the chance to speak to her in private. She said Jani was actually doing the same thing the other people in the house were doing and it made her uncomfortable but she felt there wasn't anything she could say about it since she's her coach.

Janelle uses the tactic of "killing them with kindness". She thinks all she has to do is expose those pearly whites and it makes others go weak in the knees! lmao They'll do whatever she's trying to get them to do and so far it's worked for her. It may only be week two but Jani is in this for the long haul. Not sure I agree with her tactics though. Last night she was sticking to Frank and Boogie like glue. If any game talk was going to take place between them she was NOT going to miss it! lol

Gotta admit, she's a real go-getter. :animated_rotfl:

I can't wait for her team ( nerd herd 2.0) to go! A bonus if she gets played by Boogie again! Ha!

I agree. I didn't think I would have ever wanted that to happen, but I am so over Janelle and her obnoxious team.

I was a huge Janelle fan but just could care less anymore. Her tightest alliance in the house is Joe.

nuff said

I think she really screwed up by ditching Britney...I think that overall Britney and her team would have been a lot more loyal than Boogie and his team. She is sitting pretty this week it seems as the house is united over Willie, but after he is gone the attention will turn back to her and it won't be pretty.

I wonder if Janelle will still be a "fan favorite" after this season? Maybe she should have stopped while she was ahead?

I can't believe these people can not see thru her! I'm not sure if Janelle or Boogie annoys me more at this point. I can't figure out why these two think they are still relevant in the Big Brother world and should have just "retired" from it. then the fact that they both left small babies under a year old to come and play a game for $100k shows how self involved they are. It just sickens me especially since neither of them is really hurting for money in the grand scheme of things.

Janni is playing the game... and I think she is doing great right now!

she had her team safe in week 1, and now it looks like frank will nominate 2 from team Brit... so she is doing pretty good... her team isnt really a threat to anybody, and her team isnt at all the weakest players.

Couldn't agree more!! Janelle knows what she's doing.

people are saying she is fake...

You don't want the people in power to be mad at you.. She is playing the game.. and she is doing it well..

I may defend Janni till i die, but i honestly think she is doing great and i want her to win as a coach.