Janelle (Coach), Week 2

CeCiMom

I agree. I didn't think I would have ever wanted that to happen, but I am so over Janelle and her obnoxious team.

Me too! I was a huge fan during season 6, less so during all stars, and now I'm over her and her nerd herd.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too! I was a huge fan during season 6, less so during all stars, and now I'm over her and her nerd herd.

She was great in Season 6 and I wanted her to win that year. It seems that she is still riding on her reputation from that season. During All Stars, I was less than impressed with her game play. She let herself be manipulated and used the entire season and played a less than stellar game, but I still rooted for her. This year she is making bad decisions even quicker than in AS, and I can't wait until she gets whooped by Boogie again. It's what she deserves since anyone can tell that Boogie is simply lying and will begin taking her team out next week (whether or not his team is in power). It's like she forgot what she felt towards him since freaking 2006 and how much of a liar he is.

When Week 3 beings, I am assuming that Britney and Dan will be down to one player each (unless Shane wins POV) and that Janelle and Boogie will start fighting it out. Soemthing tells me that dear old Janie is going to be in deep trouble. Her team can talk a lot of smack, but we have yet to see them do much else. Wil was good at the HOH competition, but still lost. And unless the competition is a quiz on exotic spices uses in Middle Eastern food, I don't think Joe is good either. Ashley seems to be stoned about half the time, so I don't see her able to score a big win for Team Janelle. On the other hand, Boogie has Frank and he is a good competitor; physically and mentally. Ian has a great memory and is super smart, so I am not counting him out yet (even though he didn't do so hot at HOH). And they have Boogie himself, so seems like a superior coach.

When was Janie not self involved? Keep in mind Ashleigha or however you spell her name was Jani's partner in season 6. A person's friends kind of tell a lot about you .. just saying.

People have been blowing smoke up her butt for years ever since her season, because she had such run-away popularity, and because she was so good at BB competitions. People forget Janelle didn't exactly have a great social game. She had Howie who liked her cause she was pretty, and he dragged Rachel along for the ride. James and Sarah? Yeah ok.. anyone who remembers Season 6 saw how much game play of Sov6 was actually James's until Howie messed up their HOH.

She was never some master manipulator and she got played by Doctor Will ..

Whatever.

Game wise I think she's in a good position at the moment, because at this point Britney and Dan's team is pretty much donezo so unless some major twist is coming, it's pretty much going to be a matter of which draws first blood, chill town population 1 or janelle's team.

Which somehow .. seems like the script Alison grodner would of wanted if she wrote it herself, because for her it's this epic story about Janelle and Chilltown round 2.

Except i got over this junk 7 seasons ago .. and would like to get new houseguests to become obsessed about.

people are saying she is fake...

You don't want the people in power to be mad at you.. She is playing the game.. and she is doing it well..

I may defend Janni till i die, but i honestly think she is doing great and i want her to win as a coach.

I think Janelle is playing the best game in the house, thus far. I still love her too.

I am bringing Janelle from Wiilie's back to Janelle's.

I don't dislike Janelle. If she can pull this off - not really sure at this point what she (or any of the coaches) is playing-for and not really sure that even they know - then she deserves to win - whatever it is she (or they) will win. ROFL

As for all the comment re: Janelle leaving her baby; like abortion, religion and politics, everybody will have an entitled opinion and even though it would be very difficult for me to leave my husband for three months, he would probably urge me to do so were the reward significant. A baby is another matter entirely. I am thinking that perhaps Janelle has a really good support system in place. I think that somebody expressed that thought or something along those lines and I am in agreement. I don't know nothing 'bout no babies.

A few have complained about Boogie but not many. I saw an old movie re: women in prison. In this jail they were allowed to keep their kids unilt the kids were like 3 years old. Maybe they need a mommie dearest BB. Also Frank has an infant at home too. Guess guys get passes. Although some say Boogie is more of a mom not a dad in everyway that counts.

Guest Corky812

I was never much of a Janelle fan because I felt she was pretty phony and that she really was not as much good at the competitions as the producers knew she had a fan following and maybe gave her some inside information to win competitions because the fans wanted her to win them.

I heard Janelle got married and had a kid but I also heard that her hubby makes a lot of money, so if that is true I think she is just in the game for her own ego trip and maybe the "3rd time charm" to win, even though it is not the real Big Brother game. As to leaving her baby for the summer, I can't judge her, only hope she has a good support group for her child. Personally, I would not do it. When I went to Japan to work for a year I took my dogs because I could not bear to leave them home. It was a lot of red-tape but they were with me, we all had a great time, and I would not have changed that.

I don't like the coach twist or any of the coaches, but personally if Jani sticks it to Mike Boogie and wins the coach award that's fine with me.

Why isn't anyone upset Boogie left his baby? I'm not even I huge Jani fan but I hate the double standard.

I have posted about Boogie and Frank leaving their babies. Wrong

When I speak of Janelle it is my experience with mother bonding with a baby. I have said as a mother I would not leave my baby for a million dollars. I also have experience knowing abandonment from a mother. (that was age 7) My sister was really little. Even if you don't realize what it means to have your mother leave you as a baby for whatever reason it still hurts as you grow up to know that you were left and it was a choice.

What is she going to get after taxes? 50,000 I'm sorry no matter the suport at home leaving a 7 month old for 3 months is not good. If you were starving or out of work for 2 years or homeless maybe? On the tape when she was jogging the houses look really nice and I don't think she has to work so how hard does she have it?

When I speak of Janelle it is my experience with mother bonding with a baby. I have said as a mother I would not leave my baby for a million dollars. I also have experience knowing abandonment from a mother. (that was age 7) My sister was really little. Even if you don't realize what it means to have your mother leave you as a baby for whatever reason it still hurts as you grow up to know that you were left and it was a choice.

Me too!

Why isn't anyone upset Boogie left his baby? I'm not even I huge Jani fan but I hate the double standard.

EXACTLY, Nut!! Although, in Boogies case, that baby is probably better off when he isn't around (LOL couldn't resist a little Booger hate)!

I understand what you are saying, and you certainly have a unique perspective on it that I don't. However, I don't count leaving your baby for 2 months as abandonment. Now if she never goes back, that's another story. Like I said in Willies thread, I wouldn't make the same choice, but I don't think it will permantly scar that baby for her to be gone for such a short time at that age.

I couldn't have left my son for sure, but I agree the baby probably won't be scarred.

I don't buy the argument men and women are the exact same, never have, never will.

I wonder if Brittney regrets accusing Janelle of being in cahoots with Dan? It seemed on the program Britt was saying janelle started the breakup of Janelle/Brittney because she abandoned her for Dan. Britt should have just stuck with Janelle

There is no way that Janelle (or any of the coaches) are here just for a shot at $100,000. They are being paid EXTREMELY well, and the 100k would just be an added bonus. Two months of work and then 10 months off to spend every waking moment with her child (if that's what she wants), as far as I'm concerned that's a pretty great job. Janelle knows that she is one of America's favorites and I'm sure she is being paid accordingly.

She's going to be able to spend a lot more time with her child this year than I will, plus she'll be getting paid a hell of a lot more than I do. It's called a job people.

I couldn't have left my son for sure, but I agree the baby probably won't be scarred.

I don't buy the argument men and women are the exact same, never have, never will.

I wonder if Brittney regrets accusing Janelle of being in cahoots with Dan? It seemed on the program Britt was saying janelle started the breakup of Janelle/Brittney because she abandoned her for Dan. Britt should have just stuck with Janelle

I'm sure Brit does regret it. Yesterday Boog told Brit that Janelle was with her and never with him; that Janelle wouldn't even talk to him at first. He wasn't lying either. I'll bet Brit has come to the realization that she's made a lot of mistakes so far.

I'm sure Brit does regret it. Yesterday Boog told Brit that Janelle was with her and never with him; that Janelle wouldn't even talk to him at first. He wasn't lying either. I'll bet Brit has come to the realization that she's made a lot of mistakes so far.

OMG I don't have the feeds so thanks for the info! I can understand now why people are saying Britt made a lot of mistakes in her own season and then came on to be even worse this year! I mean that Janelle/Britt alliance was over like nothing! One minute brittney was in love with Janelle and the very next day said "I hate her!" Too bad!

There is no way that Janelle (or any of the coaches) are here just for a shot at $100,000. They are being paid EXTREMELY well, and the 100k would just be an added bonus. Two months of work and then 10 months off to spend every waking moment with her child (if that's what she wants), as far as I'm concerned that's a pretty great job. Janelle knows that she is one of America's favorites and I'm sure she is being paid accordingly.

She's going to be able to spend a lot more time with her child this year than I will, plus she'll be getting paid a hell of a lot more than I do. It's called a job people.

I agree. Janelle's pay certainly couldn't be compared to a movie star's pay but, like it or not, she is a very popular reality star. I'm sure she negotiated a sweet paycheck besides the chance at $100k. You know all the coaches are making a lot more than the nobody newbies.

OMG I don't have the feeds so thanks for the info! I can understand now why people are saying Britt made a lot of mistakes in her own season and then came on to be even worse this year! I mean that Janelle/Britt alliance was over like nothing! One minute brittney was in love with Janelle and the very next day said "I hate her!" Too bad!

That was Willie's paranoia, which had infected Brit. Brit saw Janelle talking to Kara/Danielle and her & Willie's wheels started spinning (they thought Jani was working with Dan). Janelle told them they were just talking about showmances but B/W didn't believe her and immediately started turning on her. I watched the convo that Jani had with Kara and Danielle and all Jani was doing was ragging on Boogie, telling all the horrible things he did in allstars, in order to turn K/D against Boog. And they did talk about showmances too because Danielle is living in her Shane fantasyland.

I still love Jani.. It's not the same having her as a coach though.. She was such a beast at the competitions, it's just not quite as much fun watching her only compete a little. I think she's playing the best game she can for what she's doing. As far as leaving her baby behind to play a game, I don't really see how it's any different than a parent who has to leave for a job such as a mom who's chosen the military as her career.. I will continue to cheer her on because she's probably my favorite BB player of all time.

So sorry you had to go through that. Maybe that experience helped make you the great mom you are! A pal of mine lost his dad at a young age, he grew up, has six girls and 15 grandkids. He is the greatest dad I personally know of.

Children need loving dads and moms. No doubt about it. Especially the early years!

Janelle would have flocked to Boogie's team as soon as Frank won HOH anyway. Her BFFs in this game last not quite a week.

I was a Janelle fan but she had two chances to win and didn't so the bloom fell-off that rose for me. That, and I'm not at all certain what she and the other coaches are playing-for in BB14; if anything at all other than self-gratification, so I question why she is even there.

Well Janelle is Janelle and i like Willie wish he kept a cool head and stayed in the game! But Janelle is playing the game, she is doing good! She is here to win! But i did like that Willie was throwing pork rinds at her! Lol! That was too funny! Sorry! But she is the queen of mean! Lol! She probably deserve it! Heck she told Frank to throw fruity pebbles at willie when he is voted out and going out the door! I guess Willie beat her to the punch! Lol! I think joe should have stayed out of it! Things would have probably died down if joe didnt try to defend her honor! Jani gives as good as she gets and doesnt need nobody to defend her! Just saying!