Mike "Boogie" (Coach), Week 2

CeCiMom

Frank and Boogie are gross together! Only Joe is more sickening to me now! I don't like wil either! :angry:

Agreed they are acting like chilltown and Frank comes off the worse for it. He is trying to please Boogie as part of his strategy.

I don't care about Chilltown, Boogie, Dr. Will, Jessie, Rachel, Jordan, Jeff, Britney, Lane, Evil Dick and his daughter, etc.........Big Brother has foisted those tired-ass people on us ad infinitum and I say ENOUGH, ALREADY! FInd some interesting people to whom we can make a first acquaintance and learn to love or hate. Entertain me with the Big Brother I came to love in the first place.. The deathly-ill hybrid you've got going is dying on the vine.

I think you guys due to your disgust for him seriously don't remember things the way i do. Or maybe it's my memory which is flawed... who knows. But from what I remember, Will got quite a lot of ideas from Boogie, but Boogie needed Dr. Will's charm and charisma to carry them out. I have always seen chilltown as Will = Charm Boogie = Brains.

I do think Boogie is a pretty smart guy. His one liability seems to be his ego gets in his way, and he doesn't have the social charms of Dr. Will. This means that more people are on to him/don't trust him so he has a harder road but I do think he's doing a pretty good job as a coach atm.

I agree..he has strategized for side deals/votes with Dan/Dani and Shane the lone wolf who is in seeming mutiny from Brit...still don't know if can trust his word in these side deals...but he is playin' and keeping it so interesting for me..loved to hate him in BB2 and AS but have to respect his gameplay..Jani...much as I loved her before is just not playing smart ..just cocooning with her team...

Guest Corky812

Mike Boogie was great in his season (I mean BB2). He was entertaining and he kept the HG's entertained and doing things and even when he was voting for Will he made the remark about hoping that friendship or loyalty meant something.

In All Stars he and Will were just having fun at the expense of the other houseguests and the game, and even though Erika was a total fool, I felt really badly the way Mike Boogie treated her.

This season Mike Boogie is just ridiculous. When he stepped off the balance beam and made that dumb remark before he hit the buzzer was bad enough, but then to try and cover it and say he accidently stepped off or his foot touched the ground was as pathetic as Lydia saying Chima's mic slipped out of her hand and landed in the pool, like we didn't all see exactly what happened.