Mike "Boogie" (Coach), Week 2

CeCiMom

going to all up in franks ear :animated_bouncy:

Poor Frank doesn't stand a chance with Boogie as his coach. He won't make any of his own choices any more than Willie did last week. These people should have taken Willie's advice and not listen very close to the coaches. They are not your friend especially this washed up loser. Ugh.

Boogie told Frank last night that in two weeks (not this coming Thurs. but, the one after) when he thinks the winning coach will get to pick an evicted houseguest to come back... he's going to pick Kara. (Unless Frank is evicted that week.) He said Willie goes next and there's no way he'll bring him back and other than Shane he thinks Kara would be a great asset to his (Mike's) team.

It is so clear that the coaches are controlling the game. The houseguests seem to be just happy they are in a group and have numbers but no "game". They are just sitting back waiting for Willie for, Shane and JoJo to go.

Boog's not irritating me as much as I thought he would. He's playing a good game. I think Janelle's playing a very good game too. Brit needs to just go home. As for Dan, I'm still hoping he can pull a rabbit out of his hat.

I am feeling the same way! ^^^

Guest Corky812

I am very disappointed to see Mike Boogie again. Was this something the fans voted on to have these people as coaches? I cannot understand anyone wanting to ever see him again. All Stars just about made me sick the way he and Will acted and now Mike Boogie is acting like he won All Stars all on his own. I do not think he would have won without Will's help or the fact that they teamed together.

I have not watched the feeds, of course, so I only see what is on the show and After Dark tapes but it seems the coaches, especially Mike Boogie, are just sitting around being impressed with themselves and controlling the game, probably as the producers behind the scenes are telling them to.

I am very disappointed to see Mike Boogie again. Was this something the fans voted on to have these people as coaches? I cannot understand anyone wanting to ever see him again. All Stars just about made me sick the way he and Will acted and now Mike Boogie is acting like he won All Stars all on his own. I do not think he would have won without Will's help or the fact that they teamed together.

I have not watched the feeds, of course, so I only see what is on the show and After Dark tapes but it seems the coaches, especially Mike Boogie, are just sitting around being impressed with themselves and controlling the game, probably as the producers behind the scenes are telling them to.

my take is that boogie does credit his bromance in AS with Dr Will for his win..we all love to hate Boogie but he is very smart about the game..saw BBAD with HOH with him, Shane and Frank making secret alliance last night...bringing in Danielle to vote with them...very smart move for all of them..

Seeing Booger and Frank's Chilltown style DR session on the show tonight made me ill.

Please don't tell me they're going to do that all season. :bored:

He's not Dr. Will, Boogie. You can't just create a new Chilltown with anyone and yourself. There is no Chilltown without Will. :bangin:

Boog is Boog and we can expect him to do disturbing Boog stuff. Brit's a snobby, self-centered b!tch. I like Ian and Ashley somewhat. The rest of the players, eh, I couldn't care less about any of them really. None of them have likable personalities at all. I do like Dan and Janelle but they're coaches and should remain coaches, but I have the feeling they'll be in the game sooner or later.

This is the first year I'm not enjoying the feeds. I think I'm getting burnt out on BB. :unsure: If next year's not a normal season, I'll be done.

No alot of players do not want to come back! That was the problem last year according to Dick! I think this time they ran across the same thing! People were turning them down! So they had a slim pick!

Seeing Booger and Frank's Chilltown style DR session on the show tonight made me ill.

Please don't tell me they're going to do that all season. :bored:

He's not Dr. Will, Boogie. You can't just create a new Chilltown with anyone and yourself. There is no Chilltown without Will. :bangin:

Well, without Will, Booger is not going to have any original thoughts of his own.

I think you guys due to your disgust for him seriously don't remember things the way i do. Or maybe it's my memory which is flawed... who knows. But from what I remember, Will got quite a lot of ideas from Boogie, but Boogie needed Dr. Will's charm and charisma to carry them out. I have always seen chilltown as Will = Charm Boogie = Brains.

I do think Boogie is a pretty smart guy. His one liability seems to be his ego gets in his way, and he doesn't have the social charms of Dr. Will. This means that more people are on to him/don't trust him so he has a harder road but I do think he's doing a pretty good job as a coach atm.

I think you guys due to your disgust for him seriously don't remember things the way i do. Or maybe it's my memory which is flawed... who knows. But from what I remember, Will got quite a lot of ideas from Boogie, but Boogie needed Dr. Will's charm and charisma to carry them out. I have always seen chilltown as Will = Charm Boogie = Brains.

I do think Boogie is a pretty smart guy. His one liability seems to be his ego gets in his way, and he doesn't have the social charms of Dr. Will. This means that more people are on to him/don't trust him so he has a harder road but I do think he's doing a pretty good job as a coach atm.

Smart thinking and I think you are right about that probably!