JoJo Spatafora, Week 2 (Nominee) Evicted 7/26

CeCiMom

should be safe :animated_bouncy:

Not if Willie or Shane win POV.

most likely they will go after the bigger threat :animated_bouncy:

Hope she makes some new friends and can distance herself from the Willie mess now that he's gone.

Otherwise her days are numbered.

I still find this girl repulsive. She's trash, imo. Who in their right mind would announce for thousands of livefeeders that she likes to "take it up the ***?" Her proud italian-american family probably isn't too proud of that comment.

Makes Ian seem like a saint with his admitting that he's a virgin. Makes me, as a mom, want to protect Ian from Jojo's experienced ways. :lol:

should be safe :animated_bouncy:

willie leaving screwed up this prediction

they said she did good in pov so they might go after her instead of danielle

they will probably flip flop over the next couple of days :animated_bouncy:

I like smassadi and smassadi likes JoJo so I am going to be nice. I will say, though, that I think that Danielle and Theresa from Housewives NJ early-days would have been terrific on Big Brother.

Very nice of you Slim! :D but "non c'e' Problema per me" (it's no problem for me!) if people don't like JOJO. I honestly do see what they are saying. I would not announce anything about those private sexual things with my family watching, I don't know why she is so crude. That doesn't seem so family-friendly, like we are really supposed to be :unsure: Too bad! Even Enzo made us look better than that! :blink: Say what you want guys, about her as an individual, it won't make me feel bad. She is still a stranger. No one in my family is like that GAWD!!!!! :ph34r: I appreciate that thought! :wub:

I think people just forget the cameras are running. God help me and my friends if they ever had a camera or mic running on us when we gossip about ex boyfriends, or what have you. The stuff we reveal or have been guilty of talking about sometimes... is not safe for tv, or the internet! Not that I think it makes us bad people. I think most of us would be surprised the things that were revealed about us, if we had a camera/mic on us 24/7 most of which I am sure we wouldn't remember having said or thought.

Yeah it's probably classier to keep it to yourself but I genuinely think they forget the cameras are there and are watching, and probably believe 90% of anything bad they do say will be edited out on tv {which is more or less true}, it's the "hamsters" who hear everything they have to worry about.

Definitely cringe worthy though .. but hey, I still respect her, from the beginning I think she's been honest about who she is, what she is, and hasn't put on airs or pretended to be something different. She comes off as very genuine, and someone who wanted very much to be loyal but had her plans ruined by others.

I am still pro-jojo. And it would make very happy if Danielle went home this week instead of JoJo, despite liking Dan more than Britney as a coach.

OMG...I just watched the convo Joho had with Ian at 1:15 this morning. It was all about her giving Ian sexual advice even tho he was very uncomfortable talking about it.

Stay away from him, you hussy! Run, Ian, run! :D She's a skanky slut. Even Boogie, the lowest of scum, can't stand to be around Joho.

Ya warning bells went off in my head in her pre interview when she said she is pretty a few times. Pretty people don't have to tell people that they are pretty. She has a mouth that will get her evicted. They are evicting her this week because they can't trust her not to as Janelle and Boogie say.... F you and I am nominating who I like.

This highlights the problem I have with this season...

I don't care for Jojo... I don't care for Joe, Wil, or Frank...

Shane, Ashley, Ian, Jenn and Danielle are pleasant enough but they also make for very boring TV...

For me, Willie made the season... Too bad he couldn't control his anger & paranoia... I'd be fine with Jojo going home...

Monk

Guest Corky812

She's a goner because Alison Grodner wants to keep every coach with at least one player, so until she can find another way to manipulate that, Danielle stays and JoJo goes.

But if they are going to put the coaches into the game, they need to do it this week, otherwise they have to send the evicted person to jury and it is way too early for that. What if they put the coaches in the game on Thursday and say they can either win the game and get 500K or have someone on their team win and get 100K? Or maybe they will have Kara compete to come back in the game. One way or another they need to do something about the lack of HGs left...

But if they are going to put the coaches into the game, they need to do it this week, otherwise they have to send the evicted person to jury and it is way too early for that. What if they put the coaches in the game on Thursday and say they can either win the game and get 500K or have someone on their team win and get 100K? Or maybe they will have Kara compete to come back in the game. One way or another they need to do something about the lack of HGs left...

That's true. We're down to 9 players and that's when jury starts. Something has to happen this week.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name