Shane Meaney, Week 2 (Nominee) (PoV winner)

CeCiMom

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad he won POV. I'd love to see him win HOH next and stick Boogie's players up for eviction. Really don't care which ones he chooses because if one comes off he can stick the other one up there. Somebody needs to take Boogie down a few notches especially after this week.

I don't like that he ended up a have not two weeks in a row because it can take a toll on your body and he needs all the strength he can get with these ppl sticking him on the block week after week.

He won't do it (put Boog's players up). He's playing offensively, only to survive. He made a stupid deal with Boog/Frank the other day. Boog/Frank said, "if we give you the opportunity to play for pov by putting you on the block instead of backdooring you, will you give us a week of safety?" Shane said, "At this point, I'll promise you two weeks."

Sorry but I don't think Shane's very bright. He's been playing everyone elses game thus far with no moves of his own. He needs a leader coz he's not one.

He won't do it (put Boog's players up). He's playing offensively, only to survive. He made a stupid deal with Boog/Frank the other day. Boog/Frank said, "if we give you the opportunity to play for pov by putting you on the block instead of backdooring you, will you give us a week of safety?" Shane said, "At this point, I'll promise you two weeks."

Sorry but I don't think Shane's very bright. He's been playing everyone elses game thus far with no moves of his own. He needs a leader coz he's not one.

i hope he was lying to them!

Target = getting bigger dude.

If I were a very fit physical threat in the house I don't know what I'd do. You really only have 2 options .. lay low, and they will target you because they're afraid of what you might do, or win everything ..

But the more you win, the bigger the target gets. You're kinda screwed no matter what you do.

I would LOL hard if Danielle pulled an Allison and convinced Shane not to use POV cause she would be the replacement nom, then watch him get voted out of the house.

Would be too funny.

Not that it is likely to happen.

I like the idea of Shane getting off the block and Frank putting up Danielle and sending both her and Dan home. Then Brittany will realize that Janelle is in it with Boogie. I'd like to see Janelle get back with Brittany and get Boogie out. He just annoys me.

Shane is not a naive person. When you listen to his conversations you know he's got everybody's number in that house. The only thing that bothers me is he hasn't watched enough of the show to understand some of the dynamics of BB.

When he went to the HOH to talk to Frank, Boogie was there and wouldn't shut up long enough for Frank to get a word in edgewise. I think Shane is playing as many angles as he possibly can right now so I thought it was brilliant the way he kept playing into Boogie's big ego. I didn't get the hear the entire conversation since my feeds keep freezing on me but the parts I heard were pretty good. If I could get more than 10 minutes in a row maybe I would know more about what's going on, lol

Guest Corky812

I like him a lot. I think the showmance with Danielle is ridiculous but kinda cute.

Shane also does not like the coaches twist and all but said that it totally manipulates the game. I think he's savvy enough to have figured out the game and the house, and he's no dummy in real life either. I think he's the guy who scored really high on some test to do with Med School or something.

He's also definitely easy on the eyes :D

From the July 23 updates:

2:08PM BBT:

Sure, there's something to report; Like Dan smoozing with Britney and Ashley... Ashley is a "do it herself" type person and wants to rehab a home. [sounds like she and Shane could hook up if they ever connect. I want to remind you of some great shows on Superpass Real Feeds: Fan Re-Cap, Rants and Raves, and Happy Hour.... They add so much to the BB experience. BTW: Looking back at the Flashback, JoJo and Shane hooked up before the feeds went live, so when you see Shane fighting for JoJo, there is a good reason

Did this really happen or being sarcastic? Flashback only goes back to just after the first episode aired I thought...?

this guy is so vanilla to me... no fire.. no great passion.. no great game play..

Pretty on the outside but nothing in his head..

this guy is so vanilla to me... no fire.. no great passion.. no great game play..

Pretty on the outside but nothing in his head..

I agree. No lights on. He thinks that he is spectacular. Shane is such the easy target for jaded old people like Boogie.