Danielle Murphree, Week 2 (Replacement Nominee)

CeCiMom

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont see her leaving :animated_bouncy:

Only way she leaves is if Janelle talks everyone into getting rid of Dan.

From the update page: Dan telling Danielle in the have not room that she needs to go on a date with Ian so he wouldn't put her up.

Danielle responds with "Excuse me?! I've already done everything you asked. You wanted me to make Shane fall for me...DONE.

She really believes Shane has fallen for her? She is a nutter. I haven't heard any of her "heartbreak and woe" stories on the feeds but from what I have read, this girl has a ton of them.

Early on she told Dan about her abusive childhood, etc. It went on and on. I kept wondering if Dan was thinking he sent the wrong person home. Hope she can handle the pressures of the game.

Have I mentioned recently I don't like her?

Actually kind of hope Shane wins POV, takes himself off and she goes home.

Would be nice anyway ..

Cause I also secretly hope it would make Dan live in the house and get to play for 500k again.

She is sooooooooo dull even this thread is boring.

Her rambling, not the least bit interesting stories about life or gameplay draw life right out of my veins.

she may not have game, but i think with the brilliance of dan, he'll take her to the end.

unless dan thinks that the first coach to lose all of his member will get to go back into the game, hence his pretty pathetic picks.

she may not have game, but i think with the brilliance of dan, he'll take her to the end.

unless dan thinks that the first coach to lose all of his member will get to go back into the game, hence his pretty pathetic picks.

All that would be good because I am a Dan fan but it would not make sense that the loser gets to play the game. I think production is making it up as they go along.

going to be long week of back n forth deciding who to take out between jojo and danielle :animated_bouncy:

going to be long week of back n forth deciding who to take out between jojo and danielle :animated_bouncy:

Wait, are these two different people?

I thought it was the same person with multiple personalities.

I may be wrong about this, so someone should correct me, but I think both Janelle and Boogie now want to keep Danielle in this game in order to keep Danielle on their teams side.

Hard to tell, ain't it? On BBAD she was certainly keeping a high profile with the girls. I wish Frank had the guts to put Joe up. He'll just be doing the same to Frank next week. Joe will be a huge train wreck as HOH.

I think Danielle's cute and I like her little cartoon voice and accent.

I hope she stays a while longer but JoJo is also growing on me.

Sucks one of them will be going since Shane got the PoV.

Other than Willie being removed, what's with all the girls being evicted so early? :huh:

You'd think Janie or Brit would pick up on this and work together again.

Guest Corky812

I like her fine and I don't think she is going home any time soon.

I just fail to understand why she would lie about being a nurse and say she teaches pre-school or kindergarten (one of those). How would one or the other be of any more or less a threat to the other houseguests?? Even Mike Boogie, who is not the sharpest tool in the shed, picked up on that immediately.

On top of that she not only spouts medical knowledge like a doctor to 1st year residents but bandages up those injuries pretty quickly.

I thought it was just hilarious when she was banding up Dan's (or was that Shane's ?) foot and asking him 20 "do you know why" medical questions!!!

I like her fine and I don't think she is going home any time soon.

I just fail to understand why she would lie about being a nurse and say she teaches pre-school or kindergarten (one of those). How would one or the other be of any more or less a threat to the other houseguests?? Even Mike Boogie, who is not the sharpest tool in the shed, picked up on that immediately.

On top of that she not only spouts medical knowledge like a doctor to 1st year residents but bandages up those injuries pretty quickly.

I thought it was just hilarious when she was banding up Dan's (or was that Shane's ?) foot and asking him 20 "do you know why" medical questions!!!

I honestly don't get it either. Trying to carry through a lie like that always seems to fail anyways and can only do her harm.

Guest Corky812

I honestly don't get it either. Trying to carry through a lie like that always seems to fail anyways and can only do her harm.

Exactly! If she was worried they thought she made too much money or didn't need it (which is totally not what the game is about but every year the HG's seem to worry about it) she should have at least said she was a nursing student or something and paying off student loans.