Danielle Murphree, Week 2 (Replacement Nominee)

CeCiMom

Frankly, I find it refreshing that someone on Big Brother has an actual career. She should be proud of her degree. RN's get a lot of respect from me. Wasn't the blonde gay guy from Alabama - can't remember his name - also a registered nurse? I liked him. He went-on to do a travelogue on Logo, I think.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danielle is sweet girl. Wish Grodner would decide getting rid of Willie was enough. Then mix up the game totally. Last night on feeds or BBAD Dan was telling Boogie that Danielle was to "big" to win endurance comps. She doesn't look big to me!

From the update page: Dan telling Danielle in the have not room that she needs to go on a date with Ian so he wouldn't put her up.

Danielle responds with "Excuse me?! I've already done everything you asked. You wanted me to make Shane fall for me...DONE.

She really believes Shane has fallen for her? She is a nutter. I haven't heard any of her "heartbreak and woe" stories on the feeds but from what I have read, this girl has a ton of them.

Haha this just confirms my suspensions on why Dan chose Kara and Danielle in the first place. Such a pig! He thought they could win with their looks... How degrading!

Guest Corky812

Frankly, I find it refreshing that someone on Big Brother has an actual career. She should be proud of her degree. RN's get a lot of respect from me. Wasn't the blonde gay guy from Alabama - can't remember his name - also a registered nurse? I liked him. He went-on to do a travelogue on Logo, I think.

I agree!!

I remember that guy who was the RN. He wore his scrubs on the show most of the time.

He was one of my favorite players and honestly I can't come up with his name either (I must be getting old :( )

Guest Corky812

Yes, you are correct. Wil was his name. I really liked him a lot. I think that was Season 5, the Drew/Diane showmance, the long-lost brother and sister, the twins switching in and out as one person and that girl who lived with her manikin! No wonder I could not remember his name, he was just a regular nice guy with a real job :rolleyes:

I can't understand why she wouldn't be the very first target this week. Get rid of her and you have to force BB's hand to show what they are going to do with the coach's. Since there has been so much talk about coach's coming back in the game, I would want to know that sooner rather than later. That way you have enough newbie votes to pick off the coach's.

Yes, you are correct. Wil was his name. I really liked him a lot. I think that was Season 5, the Drew/Diane showmance, the long-lost brother and sister, the twins switching in and out as one person and that girl who lived with her manikin! No wonder I could not remember his name, he was just a regular nice guy with a real job :rolleyes:

It's true, isn't it? Sad, but true. LOL

I "heard" that after week 4 ALL the "mentores" go into the game as players...but they don't know that. IF thats true then getting rid of Danielle is no biggie...BUT...it also engratiates(sp?) Dan to Boggie and that IS a dangerous duo...for DAN!

I guess it says a lot about your game or lack of a game when...you are on the block and everyone is talking about past players instead of "your game" play.

I really can't figure out why she came on the show. I guess she learned how to play by watching Jordan.

I'd rather keep Danielle around for another week at least. She's less grating compared with JoJo. And yet at the same time when it was pre-key eviction, she described Jodi as being too nice. Really? What did that have to do with performance during the competition? I wish Jodi had been kept in, I think it would have been a more interesting house.

However since Danielle played the sweet and southern card, and a 'teacher' a fairly well behaved 'teacher' as compared with some other reality show teacher contestants. I want her to stay as compared with 'Miss Real JoJo'

Don't like her, haven't liked her, continue not to like her, and now you add cry-baby whiney brat to the list .. and this chick can't go home fast enough for me.

At least when Rachel cried, she picked herself up after a few "babys I love you" from brendon and kicked ass at competitions. This girl is a blah.

Guest Corky812

I totally agree Cassyn. I wasn't a huge fan of Rachel (I think she would have done much better without Brendon) but she was all over the place and you never knew what to expect next from her.

Danielle is just like a hamster on a wheel that needs to be greased: squeeeeeekkkkk, squeeeekkkkk, squeeekkkkk!!!!

I am in the minority here, but I like her. Yea! She stays!

maybe here but on other boards she has fan due to being on dan's team :animated_bouncy: