Ian Terry, Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Corky812

I love his glasses. I think they only add to his charm.

If he would not already my favorite person in the house, he would be simply because he's watched BB since he was 10 and couldn't wait to apply.

I love his glasses. I think they only add to his charm.

If he would not already my favorite person in the house, he would be simply because he's watched BB since he was 10 and couldn't wait to apply.

Thanks a bunch for making me feel old, Corky812. :D It is just my opinion but I would love to see him with some contacts and a good haircut. Maybe after BB. I still like him, too.

Guest Corky812

Well, gosh Slimcruz, just because you were, what like 13 or 14 when BB2 was on that is no reason to feel that old LMAO!!

I really admire the way Ian has hung in there. He tried to start off being the "class clown type" and he came off as annoying, so he changed his tactics and started trying to fit in and he's doing really well with the social game. His admiration for Dan & Mike Boogie is properly ego-stroking but not over-the-top (unlike Brittany was about Janelle), he pretends to listen to them but I think he has a whole of strong game play to unleash when the time is right. It will be interesting and I hope he sticks around.

Actually Hantz' impression of Wil was spot on. He got his exact inflection without exaggeration. So to me it did not seem like mocking, but more like representing the attitude Wil was coming out with. that he did not like what he was saying was a given, but it did not feel like gay bashing to me.

I totally agree. It did not come across as gay bashing.

Guest Corky812

baby-tv-1.jpg

LOL. Thanks. I feel so much better.

I learned to channel surf watching BB1.

Slimcruz, I knew I recognized you. I was in Veterinary School at the same time Dr. Will and Doogie Howser were in Med School...lol!! We're not old, we just know old houseguests!!!!! :D

Ian did a good job. Couldn't believe Boogie was telling Frank he thought Ian threw it on purpose. No way. He looked like the Road Runner. But I dig this kid. Only in my day if you were a guy and a virgin there was a "don't ask don't tell" policy...lol

He has started to relax and be himself instead of trying to be someone who he thought would "fit in" better with these people. Out of all of them, I think he has a bright future ahead of him that won't be dependant on being a BB rerun.

Guest Corky812

He won me over when he ran from the fight while in nothing but a towel :lol2: Go Ian!!

Personally, I think that's about the smartest move I have seen by a houseguest. Ian signed up for the Big Brother show, not to run with the bulls in Pamplona!

(We actually don't know how long he stayed trying to break it up/aka reason with them, just what they showed us, but I would have been out of there too, especially if my only defense was a towel. In brawn, muscle and fat those guys make up about 4 Ian's.

I want to see Ian win the whole show but that would mean Mike Boogie would get the coaches prize.

Not a real fan of this season in general but Ian and Frank are the only vaguely interesting house guests at the moment. I think he is starting to come into his own a bit, though I hope he is more careful to not seem too good at memory games like he did this week with veto.. they already think he's a brain, he needs to be toning that down.

I like Ian. I've said so. At some point, however, I will expect Ian to earn his keep or I won't be liking him so much.

Maybe it is best that he NOT win HOH yet. No reason to do so, really. Yes?

Make up your mind girlie :fish: