Ian Terry, Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the nerd lives to see another week :animated_bouncy:

Thought for sure he would win this one... maybe he's smarter than I already thought. Stay out of the fray little buddy!

Ian had a long talk with Janelle on how they believe Frank about Willie mocking Wil. They also believe Ashley's story (must have been off camera) and Ian came really close to telling Janelle about the night Willie used the "n" word. He instead said he heard Willie use other inappropriate words and that's why he thinks Frank and Ashley are telling the truth.

just FYI ...

around 12 Noon BB time....

Ian was making his bed... putting 'Ted' on the pillow and the covers across him.

THEN walked to the side of the room, took out a sandwich baggie and showed the camera,

shook it, and said something like " Exhitit 1 - pork rinds Willie threw at Jannelle, to be put up on E-Bay ............ FOTH

I was lmao :naughty:

I can't help it, he's just too cute for words. I want to put him in my pocket.

Not sure he will be long term in the house, will for sure make Jury at this rate I think. Hope he suddenly busts out the moves when he needs them at the end.

His small frame may be a help to him in endurance competitions.

Ian had a long talk with Janelle on how they believe Frank about Willie mocking Wil. They also believe Ashley's story (must have been off camera) and Ian came really close to telling Janelle about the night Willie used the "n" word. He instead said he heard Willie use other inappropriate words and that's why he thinks Frank and Ashley are telling the truth.

Actually Hantz' impression of Wil was spot on. He got his exact inflection without exaggeration. So to me it did not seem like mocking, but more like representing the attitude Wil was coming out with. that he did not like what he was saying was a given, but it did not feel like gay bashing to me.

I was pleased to see that Ian brought up his interest in having a slop date with Ashley. He was really clever in making it seem like the idea was not his both so that he would not seem as though he were making the move and avoiding both the possibility that he would seem hurt if she rejected the idea and making it more attractive to her in case she was not at all interested in him. He is not aware that she has a bit of interest in him and likes his nerd quality. He looked quite dapper and was properly appreciative of her looks. She would not be doing badly if she found him as a good partner. He is in awe at her beauty and would be good to her because he is a nice guy. He is attracted to BB because he wants to be able to be more social and appropriate. He knows he is weak in this area and is smart enough to want to change. We have already seen him grow in these two weeks becoming more capable of interacting and seeming normal to these less brainy more socialized creatures in the house.

JoJo needs to back off and leave Ian alone - he's seems uncomfortable around her when she's talking about sex. Let him get there in his own time (he's already come a long way in a few weeks!)

Guest Corky812

All the girls at our Vet Clinic love the little dude. I don't think he will be lacking for dates when he gets out of the BB House.

I thought the "Slop Date" was priceless and that phrase is going into the memorable BB phrases archive for sure.

Ian is definitely my favorite houseguest. He's a little nerdy but not over the top nerdy, he's cute as a very cute bug's ear, he's smart and he's funny.