Ashley Iocca, Week 2 (Coach Saved)

CeCiMom

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

safe :animated_bouncy:

haha so true :animated_bouncy:

when did she say she has a prescription for Medical marijuana? It is legal in California after all. Jo jo was saying she wanted to use her preferred relaxation method rather than the alcohol they give out. So I think this is the first time BB has allowed any mention of the "evil weed" If anyone can let me know about Ashley's medical use, I would be grateful.

Living in California I have 4 nephews o

when did she say she has a prescription for Medical marijuana? It is legal in California after all. Jo jo was saying she wanted to use her preferred relaxation method rather than the alcohol they give out. So I think this is the first time BB has allowed any mention of the "evil weed" If anyone can let me know about Ashley's medical use, I would be grateful.

Anyone can get it in California. My sister and her 4 sons all have prescription marijuana. Her youngest sons got it on their 18th Birthday. They even have delivery service. :wacko:

she is like holly without her Jase sidekick, and the weird baby voice.

Aka ... totally bonkers, with rare moments of lucidity.

I can't figure her out and doubtful anyone else can either. She'll make jury at least if not win the whole thing with the Janelle vs Boogie blood bath that will be coming once Dan and Britney are eliminated.

Watching the feeds she just popped a pill in her mouth. I am not sure she is acting useless and like she is the one to take to the end or not.

I thought I was going to like her at first but after watching her trail around after Jani I think i have changed my mind. Jani can't even go to the bathroom without this girl waiting for her to get out.

I don't mind ashley. I think her DRs are funny, and it's not dumb to lay low till jury.

No, you're right about laying low. Jojo picked a side and stuck with it right away. The loyalty is great but now look, I think she is screwed!