Britney (Coach ), Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, KissesinVA...I'm beginning to think Britt needs to go home to Tara. Love her, but she's not coach material.

LOL Tara. "Frankly my dear I don't give a damn." Britney a waste of space. Also I wish she would stop chewing on herself. She did that her season too.

Hi, KissesinVA...I'm beginning to think Britt needs to go home to Tara. Love her, but she's not coach material.

You're right - she just can't see what's happening right in front of her. But you have to admit that on her season she was hilarious with her cut downs. She's out of her element this time. And out coached.

Team Britney are Have Nots.... (correct me if I'm wrong)

Does that mean Britney is one too? I didn't catch it before the feeds went to trivia.

Why was this girl selected to coach? Did tptb at Big Brother not remember what a big fool The Brigade made of her? What is she going to coach someone to do lose fourth? Everytime I see her whining to Willie, I keep wishing Enzo was coaching her team instead.

Britney has 2 speeds Yelling and nagging - or moping around and acting defeated.

And I don't think she's yelling enough. LOL

She also doesn't curse which is something that I would be doing. Sometimes nice and lovely just doesn't get your point across. That's when I break out loud and cursing. Believe it or not, it works and let's people know you're serious.

I hate to say this but I think Gnat (11) would have been a better coach. That girl knew how to be sneaky, devious and ruthless. Britney just seems like a tired, brittle nag. Even her sense of humor seems to be diminished.