Britney (Coach ), Week 2

CeCiMom

Right back at ya, Marty!!! Something really bad is going down. We may wake up with a whole new crew of All Stars....YIKES...

I think you're right. Something is happening...........hmmmmmm. Willie is already a Have Snot, probably put on the block, and kaboom. Hair, teeth, and eyeballs. Clean up aisle 7.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian was in the have nots room with Willie and other have nots and Britt. They are downstairs...the HOH gang are all locked in the HOH room. Willie's wrath includes the locked-up ones.

Ian was in the have nots room with Willie and other have nots and Britt. They are downstairs...the HOH gang are all locked in the HOH room. Willie's wrath includes the locked-up ones.

Ya think Ian a spy for the HOH gang? I know wrong thread but responding to above.

No, Ian just voted with the coaches. But he's been very concerned about Willie's on-going melt-downs. The HOH gang debated "saving him" but decided not to risk their behinds with a rescue attempt.

I guess if Willie offs himself, the Hantz clan will be suing CBS....

No, Ian just voted with the coaches. But he's been very concerned about Willie's on-going melt-downs. The HOH gang debated "saving him" but decided not to risk their behinds with a rescue attempt.

I guess if Willie offs himself, the Hantz clan will be suing CBS....

Willie isn't the type to off himself. He could off someone else tho. :bash: Stay safe little nugget, lol.

My cat would make a better coach than her.

This is the 2nd time today that someone mentioned that their cat could do a better job than people...

I may have to rethink my personal position as a dog person.

Nawhhhhh...I could still love dogs more but accept the fact that cats are smart independent and cunning.

Continue the Britney bashing...

Guest Corky812

I fail to understand why the producers choose her. She is useless! I am just watching the big fight and she is just sitting there with her hands over her mouth instead of trying to step in and stop it and then afterwards she goes and hollers at her player and telling him he is screwed and now the whole house is against him. What kind of coaching is that??? I guess the producers needed a coach to use as a pawn!

I fail to understand, still, why so many people revered Britney during her season. Being funny does not a BB winner make; necessarily. Do they pay her extra for being funny? She was and is, whiny-whiny.

She is not so funny this year. Her season she was duped by the guys in the final 4. She was not really popular until then. After the smucks made a fool out of her then people got behind Britney and voted for her as America's player.

I agree with many here in asking why is this bird-brain back?

Sure she got played by the guys in her season, but she had NO game of her own. She got carried through most of the season as a pawn and I don't remember if she actually managed to win anything on her own.

Bratney definately is not coach material and probably provoked the situation with Willie. I've said it before and here again, I hate retreads. Never liked Booger or Jiggly Jani. I have no respect for Brat's game ( or lack there of). Dan already won and IMO he doesn't seen that invested in the whole thing. He just doesn't want to be embarrassed by being the first coach knocked out.

And back to the Willie situation, I'm glad he managed to show his true colors early and that I didnt have to read or watch weeks of his better-than- all attitude and disrespectful actions. Just like the retreads of former house guests, recruits have no business on this show, IMO. There are enough real fans and want-to-be actors to populate a season without production going out of way to recruit someone because of a family relationship or prior reality show fame.

( OK, I feel better now... )

OMG! Britany is the worst player ever! How dare she blame Willie for defending himself! I hope Janelle takes her down!

BRITANY SUCKS! She needs rachel in there to whoop her *@$!

BRITANY SUCKS! She needs rachel in there to whoop her *@$!

She should blame herself for not being able to take control of her player. The moment Willie tried to call a house meeting she should have stopped it all costs. She just sat there...she has no one to blame but herself.

From a strictly coaching standpoint...this airhead is absolutely the worst coach you could find. I wouldn't want her to coach pee-wee soccer. Until your player is out the door, you have to continue to try and keep your team together. Telling Jojo and Shane to stay away from Willie is not only dooming him but also dooming them. She could have at least tried to cut a secret deal with someone. Do she even know the meaning of coaching. I really doubt it. Brit is just taking up space in the game.

Being America's Favorite doesn't mean you have brains. People only liked Brit because they felt sorry for her. She was completely clueless in her season.