7/19 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

12:55 LMAO Frank just said when he's trying to get girls messed up he gets them Hot Pork Rinds and beer and Boogie said I'd like to see U try and use that on LA Girls and Frank said it was cheaper than the stuff LA Girls want and he snorts snorts !!!

1:00 BBT Folks we are getting tons of WBRB in between convo's but at least these folks are talking during HOH lockdown, usually there quite as a Church mouse ..... Brit can't make up her mind on whether to wear her good girl or Party Dress tonight but her hair does look "Sweet" so either way is fine with me

1:07 I knew Ashley was smarter than we are giving her credit for ... She is talking about the Documentary "Game Changers" and How the guy who heard Bombs going off in the Towers on 9/11 died before they interviewed him, Don't get me wrong, I'm not endorsing , I'm just saying Ashley isn't in some never never land as some have said ... she tries to Keeep informed is all i'm saying not some ditz. Which in the past has made for a very formable Player in the BB Game. Looks and acts spacey but is very aware of whats happening

1:25 BBT Brit Wil and jani in HOH Bathroom and brit talking about how great the massages where in sequester WBRB

1:33 BBT We are in 2 Hours into this HOH Lockdown so this is running Overtime for production to get everything set up..... The natives are getting restless ... Frank just said "this is getting ridiculous" .. in as far as the Lockdown is concerned. he also said he is sorry for everything he lied about laughingly ......

1:40 BBT HOUSEGUESTS the LOCKDOWN is OVER

1:26 PM BBT We are back from FOTH - Will playing with his hair. Kara says"can we please go downstairs" and we are back to FOTH

1:35 PM BBT In the HOH bathroom - discussing about Brit and Jani not changing their names for the show. They are using their maiden names.

1:41 PM BBT The LD is over. The Hg head downstairs to start the prep for the live show.

1:44 PM BBT Brit, Ian and Ashley are in the SR finding what to make for lunch. Joe and Jani head to the lounge. Joe tells Jani that if the vote is 6-2 - Willie will be even more paranoid.

1:52 BBT Geez "Father" Dan in the arcade room giving more therapy session ... this time to dani ... There talking Votes and noone knows for sure and dani says if I vote frank out does that make me a target ? " Shane Please goto the Diary Room" Dan Says "Just Keep it stable even if kara Leaves"

1:57 Everyone else in the KT eating away ... Brit offering to do Frank's curly hair for the show, so it doesn't look as wild as it does now

2:00 BBT Learn something new.... Franks says his T-Shirt is for the U of Memphis Tigers and all along I thought it was for the Missouri Tigers .. sounds trivial but it lets U know where loyalities stand

2;03 BBT Dan doing some ironing in the SR .... I had forgotten what a "neat" Guy Dan was

2:04 BBT Frank packing in the Shoe BR (I thought this was done on Wed. Nights HHMM >?

2;07 BBT Kara in KT and has gotten rid of the Hoodie but is wearing Wil's sloppy tank top which is no better for flaunting what ya got for votes Girl..... (Geezz Ya wonder if these Folks have watched previous seasons much less human nature)

1:48 PM BBT Dan and Boogie talk in the BR - HOH have to sleep one more night in the HN room. Discussing the sleeping situation. Dan says he hopes Dani wins HOH.

1:54 PM BBT Dan and Dani talking in the lounge about Joe's proposal that Dani vote out Kara and make Willie paranoid. Danis telling to stay away from them.

2;11 BBT Brit Frank Shane primping in the WC while Jo Jo seems to be checking out her Butt from the Ledge where the Folks sit from behind ...... Just remember there is a ton of subtle game play within the game ALWAYS going on

2:16 Dan and brit in SR .... Brit telling Dan that she's told her team it does no good to piss off everybody .... Now dan talking to himself saying " Dani you don't owe anyone an explanantion just because you like Frank but you need to stick with Kara , Our team"

2:21 Dan done ironing Now its Franks Turn in the SR

2:23 BBT .... 2 Major themes Gong on in the House right now .... Eating in the KT and Primping in the WC .... everyone seems to be taking deep breathes for the night to come

2:02PM BBT Jenn was just called to the DR

Dan is in the SR about to iron some clothes, Frank is is his room packing his bag in case he goes home tonight; other HG in kitchen

2:08PM BBT Boogie is called to the DR

HGs are either eating, cleaning or starting to get ready for tonights live eviction

Ted seems to be the only HG relaxing before the show, he is at the Dining table keeping watch on everyone

Willie in the Bathroom lounging saying it's about to be a long week; Britney in SR with Dan talking about Kara and Willie

Britney asking for Dan's help in telling Kara and Willie that even though they are upset they need to quit acting upset

Britney leaves and Dan starts talking to self about talk to Ashley about her vote; 2:18PM BBT Ashley called to DR

2:25PM BBT Britney in SR with Frank and tells him he has a good attitude about tonight, Frank says "You have to", Willie comes in SR upset

Willie in SR "they" don't want him to shave, he says "f**k you all, f**k alot of people in this house" Brit says to calm down

2:27PM BBT Danielle is called to the DR, she is eating and says "can you give me 5 minutes?"

2:48 BBT Willie and Shane in the hallway in front of the SR ........ Willie is falling on his own sword talking he'll take the blame , to now he's talking how jani will be twisting in the wind in several weeks

2;51 BBt WBRB Turns out Willie and Shane where waiting for the SR to Open .... Willie calling someone a Bitch and all she was waiting for is a bed to open up after i left .... (Like i said , Feeds are very jumpy and inconsistent today, so i didn;t get the name)

2:55 BBT On this first live eviction it is so OBVIOUS as to why the Coaches are such awesome Players ..... They are showing Confidence and Composure in the face of all the Madness around them. (If i where a Player this would be the number 1 thing I would learn from them)

I HOPE someone is getting the convo from Ian and Joe going on cause it's jedi Training from all the BB TV that went on last night ... all I can do is listen in awe at Ian reciting it and joe isn't doing badly either

2:41PM BBT HG's getting ready, Boogie is engaging Britney in conversation about her husband; Willie and Shane chatting in hall about votes

Willie tells Shane he understands Ashley's vote he is just disappointed, Shane said well said; 2:42PM BBT Willie called to DR

2:45PM BBT Willie out of DR and him and Shane talking about studying, Shane says not to over think things, they tell JoJo to study too

Willie saying he is sick of everyone else not being loyal; Shane says he has told everyone he is sticking with his alliance

Willie upset Britney told him to calm down and play the game, he told her I'm playing the game I don't need anyone to play for me

2:49PM BBT Willie says its going to be a long week if "they" don't win HOH because he is going to make the week miserable for everyone

2:52PM BBT Feeds jumped to Dan saying someone let her know so she isn't blindsided, Joe asks him or Wil, Dan says Wil is closest; Didn't hear the conversation but Joe went right to wil and took him in the other room and told him something.

2:55PM BBT Joe and Ian are in the shoe room studying, Ian stating things, Joe repeating

3:02PM BBT Joe goes to kitchen and sits next to Boogie at the Dining table and whispers that Dan asked Wil to let Kara know, Boogie says "Why doesn't he (Dan) tell her himself?" Joe says "Cuz Wil is close to her"

3:06 BBT Wil and Kara Talking in the Music Note BR .... Wil feels he'll be screwed if he doesn't vote for Frank to stay .... Dan enters the picture and is trying to talk to Wil about if His alliances will be loyal to him .... Wil says I hate to see U go Kara ... Kara starts to slowly let the tears come down and the voice crack as she realizes her fate is sealed..... Wil says he has to do whats best for him and friends are for after the game (Smart man ) The convo continues a Bit further on with asking about trust but its winding down to silence and brief answers and its starting to become awkard for Wil but to his credit he continues , so as in some small way to make Kara feel better

3:06PM BBT - Will is telling Kara and Dan is there and Dan is working Wil trying to convince him that if he votes for her no one would know it was him that voted, Wil states he can't go against the group, Dan says again how will they know, Wil says cuz we all promised our votes. Wil says he knows they will go after him, he tells Kara she is the last person he want's to see go home but he isn't willing to take a risk, this whole game sucks and I hate being the bearer of bad news; Kara says "I thought you were my friend and you would always have my back no matter what" Will takes a minute and says "I'm fucked if I do that, it has nothing to do with you." Dan says again how will they know it is you?" Will says his back is up against the wall, would you go against your two alliances? It's a realalitic move on my part for the game, I hope you understand, it has nothing to do with you. Kara is crying the whole time.

3:10PM BBT Kara says "why do we even have to do this, I don't even want to get ready now, just let me go home."

3:17 HHMMM we have Trivia now but as per say we will catch some intermittent glances of the Houseguests before Showtime ... If your willing to hang on the feeds till then... Otherwise ... see ya after the show

3:00pm bbt

Wil pulls Kara aside to tell her she is going home. Says he tried all he could to campaign for her(although he doesn't plan to vote for her). Dan comes in to help, asks Wil how 'they' will know? Wil's concern is 'they' will come after him, plus he doesn't trust Willie/Shane/Jojo.

Wil doesn't like the risk of him being targeted if he changes his vote. Kara is the last person he wants to see go home though.

Wil:This game sucks, and I'm left to bring you the bad news.

Kara:I just thought you were my friend and I'd have your vote no matter what.

Dan:There are so many loose votes, so it could be anyone.

Wil:I have to do what I feel is best for me.

Dan:You feel you have a better path thru Frank than Kara?

Wil:My back is against the wall. I can't go against Joe/Ashley. I understand if you hold it against me, but it has nothing to do with you. If this was the real world, it would be a diff story.

Kara:Frank's going to win the whole game. Good for him. Why do we have to do this tonight, just let me go home.

Wil:I'm so sorry.

After a bit of silence...

Dan:ultimately, if you feel you can trust anyone, you know you can trust Kara.

Wil:I feel I can trust Joe/Ashley.

Dan:Do you think it benefits Joe individually more to keep Frank or Kara?

Wil:Frank.

Dan:What if there were no teams, who would benefit you more?

Wil:It's not an easy decision. You can print my picture and throw darts if you want.

Kara:I don't know what to say.

Wil:I came in knowing I get in trouble because of friendships, so I have to be careful. You lasted 13 days, and it's not fair.

Kara wallks out wiping tears, followed soon after by Wil, then we get WBRB.

(I big thank you to BB for saving the WBRB until after that conversion was held!)

4;44 BBT Feeds are back and Boy is Kara Dolled up ... Blue skirt and Black halter top .. where were these clothes all week ? Well as I said earlier ... the return of the Feeds on eviction night is Fleeting ... we are back to Trivia Now

Feeds are back.

Wil/ Ashley say they definitely can't trust Jojo, Shane, Willie and Danielle.

Dan tells Boogie he definitely wouldn't trade Danielle, he'd be trading for someone in the middle of a war.

Boogie tells Dan to just keep Danielle quiet this week.

Storage Room: Ashley and Ian talk. Ashley thinks the have/ have not comp will be separate from the coaches comp, Ian thinks it will be tied in.

Brit and Shane talk: Shane tells her she has to win the coaches comp, Brit apologizes to Shane because she's the odd man out and feels bad he's on her team.

Brit and Jojo talk alone: Brit tells her this is Willie's fault that they are in this position. Jojo says she knows.Brit saying she doesn't know what she'll do if she wins the competition tomorrow. Jojo saying she hates Janelle, she's so fake, etc.

B- I know you like him (Willie) and he's your friend, but he put us in this position.

J- I know, I know. He played too hard too fast, it shouldn't have been like this the first week.

---

Brit and Willie now talk alone in the arcade room. B saying they had Ashley, but Ashley saw Willie as a sinking ship.

B: all I want is that you've seen what you've done.

W: I'm going on the block, I'm going home. And that's fine.

B: no doubt about it!

W: I don't know whether they'll want to get rid of me first or Danielle to get rid of Dan.

B: I can't go around defending you anymore. I tried to defend you for days. I made myself look bad, going around saying he's a nice guy and he's trustworthy. Now who looks like the fool? me.

W: I'm a big boy, I can take care of myself. I didn't come here to play with a coach.

B: that's true. good point.

[silence]

W: I love you Brit, I just don't like this whole situation. I've been in a bind. I had to defend myself.

B: No you didn't.

Willie saying he had to defend himself.

Meanwhile other HGs are in one of the bedrooms talking about Julie and her questions.

Willie saying he came into BB to play alone, not to listen to other people tell him what to do.

B keeps saying he's right.

Willie hopes they will still be friends outside of here.

Willie suggests trading him off her team. W saying he'll still love B if she trades him.

B: I tried so hard.

W: if you think that's the problem, just trade me. They'll gun for me over there. Trade me to Boogie team (then he laughs).

B: If I trade you, they'll keep you. No matter what, i'm down a number.

Willie saying to trade him to Boogie's team, then Danielle goes.

B: No. Then Shane goes home.

W: I know I'm the problem.

B saying the way Willie ran around the house made Ashley not want to be with them anymore.

Willie saying Brit is the only person in this house he trusts.

[silence]

W: what are you thinking? This is the worst case situation. Or Wil, or Joe. We were in a bad spot.

B: We didn't have to be.

W: I know, I feel bad. You can't make me feel worse than I already feel.

B: Unfortunately it doesn't matter how bad you feel, it doesn't change anything.

W: I'm a guy that forgives people.

B: well you're the only one in this game.

B: If I could have physically removed your trachea and put it into my fist so that you can only talk when I opened my fist, I would have. You literally cannot shut your mouth to save your life. Your big brother life.

Shane/ jojo/ Ashley in the living room.

Not much going on with them.

7:06 PM BBT Jani talking to Brit. About how much Willie has messed up and what a bully he is. Brit says she has told him over and over

7:08 PM BBT Ian, Jojo and Dan in spiral room talking about the HOH comp. Frank changing and talking with Brit about the comp.

7:10 PM BBT Brit tells Frank that she knows he has to do what he has to do. He tells her not to take it personal.

7:11 PM BBT Willie stop Brit in the WCA - he tells her not to take him off if she wins coaches comp - to let him try and win POV. Brit looks at him like a deer in the headlights

7:15 PM BBT Brit and Shane in the lounge. Brit wants to know what she should do if she wins. Should she trade Willie?

7:20 PM BBT Ashley and Ian in the SR - holding hands in a cute way while Ashley asks him if he has a F2 deal with certain HG. He denies it all.

7:24 PM BBT Ian tells Ashley that unless someone comes back in the game - they are on the jury but they don't know for sure.

7:25 PM BBT Jojo and Willie sit at the KT table. (You can hear the crickets)

7"30 PM BBT Ashley in music BR talking with Ian, Frank, Jani and Wil. Talking about Willie. Frank says he never had a F2 with Willie.

7:36 PM BBT Brit and Willie talking in the lounge. Brit tells him that he didnt have to act the way he did. He feels he had to stand up for himself.

7:39 PM BBT Brit tells Willie that he shouldn't have done what he did. You don't stand up for yourself in the BB house. Willie says for her to trade him - he understands.

7:42 PM BBT Brit upset that she gave up her family to be there and Willie caused this. He says he knows it is his fault but he cares about her and says for her to trade him if needed.

7:46 PM BBT In the LR the HG go over the HOH comp questions.

7:50 PM BBT Jenn and Wil talk in the music BR - topic of discussion is WIllie and what he said about Wil (which he didnt actually say)

7:52 PM BBT Willie and Shane in lounge talking. Willie says he isn't going to talk to Frank. He will try and win veto.

8:00 PM BBT: Dan tells Joe in one of the bedrooms that he would never tell Danielle to go against the house. Meanwhile, Boogie, Frank and Jani are in the washroom and are theorizing about the teams being switched around.

8:07 PM BBT: Wil, Joe and Jenn in the storage room looking at the new food they’ve got. Joe tells Wil and Joe that Dan told Joe that he will let Danielle float around the house until week 7 because no one will go after her.

8:10 PM BBT: Joe debates whether to make amends with Willie to ease the tension in the house. Jenn and WIl both vehemently try to persuade him not to. Wil says he will not look at Willie or acknowledge him, says he doesn’t stand for ignorance.

8:13 PM BBT: Frank, Boogie, Ashley, Jani and Britney are talking about how crazy this week has been and how fans speculated this season was going to be boring. Britney feels bad for Jodi because she thinks viewers have already forgotten about her because it’s been such a crazy week.

8:17 PM BBT: Britney says Ian put in a request for alcohol, but Boogie thinks the producers think there’s still too much tension in the house and are afraid of what would happen.

8:22 PM BBT: Britney says she was no help. She thought she could memorize the BBTV updates because she could hear them from her bed, so she never bothered to get up, but the audio wasn’t the important part.

8:25 PM BBT: Generally, the houseguests are making food with the new food they got tonight. Dan talking to Frank in the music bedroom, and says that Frank can't throw any competitions because he's already proven himself.

8:30 PM BBT: Ian comes into the washroom and says that the request for alcohol was denied. BB said that alcohol is a privilege and not something to be requested and that they would only give it to them if they decided to.

8:40 PM BBT: Boogie, Jani, and Frank in the music bedroom discussing why Dan wants to win the coaches competition so badly. Frank thinks that Dan’s scared of being stuck with Willie and would get taken out of the game.

8:45 PM BBT: Britney apologizes to Willie if she’s been hard on him lately and that she’s been stressed. Brit now alone in the washroom looking upset and mutters “What am I gonna do?”.

8:47 PM BBT: JoJo comes into the washroom and says the only person she can’t stand to look at right now is Janelle because she’s so fake. JoJo thought Britney and Jani were friends before entering the house. Britney said Janelle stopped talking to Britney because it was the best for her players.

8:49 PM BBT: “Houseguests, the lockdown is now over. You are now free to move about the house”

8:54 PM BBT: Most of the houseguests in the kitchen eating tacos that Joe has made. General talk about food and diets.

8:55 PM BBT: JoJo and Willie in the BY having a cigarette. JoJo hopes Britney doesn’t trade Willie for Danielle, and Willie thinks it might happen.