Coaches playing

RDM

Sorry if I missed it, but does the winning coach get to automatically send another player home? It just doesn't seem very fair to the new players.

I forgot about that, but yeah. But the question is, can Britney actually win a competition against Boogie, Janelle and Dan? Haha.

I doubt it.....unless Grodner decides that's exactly what she wants.

Janelle, Boogie and Dan are all fawning over Frank just like they did willie. Meanwhile, outside, Joe tells Will...we need to get Frank out of here....already, Joe?

Dang I missed that one when did he say that when he was in the hot tub? Wow he just doesn't quit.

I really feel like this year it is all about the coaches and not real fair for the regular players. That being said maybe they drop the first two coaches back in the game when their players are gone. I bet their game would change real quick.

Now that sounds like a twist......

Now that sounds like a twist......

That is a brilliant speculation... Once the ex-coach is in the game, they are no longer a coach, thus will not be eligible to win the 100k mentor prize. Everything actually works out perfectly if they do this. It doesn't a.) interferes with their original mentor jackpot and b.) coaches who are dropped in the game have no mentees to help them.

Wow this would be a nice twist. If this is the case, switching Danielle for Willie is the best move for Dan (assuming this is real lol).

with willie gone it increases the possibility of the coaches playing :animated_bouncy:

Even with coaches playing show will end sooner than normal. Maybe that's for the best.

After this week there will be twelve people in the house including coaches, so if they started playing the season could end after a normal amount of time. If this was a regular season (which I believe has 14 houseguests), there would be twelve people left after Week 2. I think it can all balance out.

Guest Corky812

That would make no sense to allow the coaches to come in and play the game as regular housemates. I thought in the opening night Julie Chen said they would be coaching their players "all season", and Brittany and Janelle cooked up this theory (unless production has told them something).

If the coaches got to play then then new people get screwed twice, first because they did not get to come in and play the game for real and 2nd because they would be competing against 2nd and 3rd time players/winners and probably 2 at least (Brittany and Janelle) the producers would want one or the other to win because the other two already won.

Also, didn't they say they would have the most housemates ever? With 12 new people and 4 coaches that is 16 unless there is something I don't know about new math, and I seem to remember the most ever in the house in one season was 16, so they would need one more person to make it 'most ever'. The geek guy with the glasses (who is actually my favorite so far of all them I have seen) said it was years ago when they only had 12 people.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name