7/17 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

7:05pm hg have had the storage room restocked they are in kitchen eating now Willie walking outside someone asked if he was a grandfather he says no Brit follows him outside and Willie says they just put a compouter in there so he could blog Brit says thats it?

7:07pm brit asking Willie if he is joining the dinner tonight he says he doesnt know Brit says she is hearing things Willie says what arte you hearing i might be able to make something happen and we get foth

7:09pm willie is now joining the family dinner inside everyone fixing plates and sitting down at the table

7:10pm willie says he has the camera after dinner they will take pictures

7:15pm Shane asked if girls het alcohol tonight willie says yeah Joe says we should let the have nots have it tonight shane says no i am, fine the girls are saying we should get Ian drunk tonight Ian says no

7:16pm Ian says he promised his mom he wouldnt smoke Ashley starts tallking about tv shows

7:18pm brittney heading to hoh room Willie now going to hoh room also Jojo follows willie upo there Willie wants to know what has been said Jojo says nothing at all

7:20pm willie calling Shane upstairs to talk to him aslo he tells Jojo just wait a minute Ian has the camera taking pics of the other hg

7:23pm Willie having a meeting in hoh room with Jojo and Shane asking jani to leave he needs to talk to them for a minute Willie says you know whats going on Shane says joe came to me a few minuts ago saying he cant look at Willie can you talk to him and see whats up

7:24pm Willie telling them to keep noms the same and if you dont vote right i will know Shane says how will you know Willie says if it is 2 votes off i will know

7:28pm :Shane saying thye vote should be 5-3 thursday willie and shane now going downstairs

7:33pm Willie has now called Ian Frank Jenn in hvnot rm he asking if they was voting for frank to stay they say yeah of course but they need 2 more votes jenn says of course we want Frank to stay joe walks in and leaves

7:36pm Willie saying if Frank leaves then i am gone right after him he says i dont think i am gonna be gone in a couple of weeks Ian Jen leave the room Frank says if you have shane and jojo i think i have the votes

7:37pm frank goes to get a jacket Willie goes outside to smoke

7:41pm JOjo talking to Frank in crane rm asking if everything is good Frank says yeah Jojo says i didnt come to play the coaches game willie says i waited for 3 years and not for them to play my game Jojo says i just want to make sure everrything is good cuz willie is my boy

7:43pm Frank says i am trying my damdness to stay away from boogie Jojo says you and kara arfe on the block because of Dan and Boogie frank says i know

7:50pm Willie has joined Frank and JOJO he says something weird is going on in here Frank says dont worry about Jenn her vote is locked Janelle walks in and ask if they want to take pictures Jojo says yeah Jani says she will leave the camera out there Willie says everytime someone is talking Janelle interups them

7:53pm Wil jani and Joe in sr talking about whos votes trhey have and talking about Willie Jani says Willie is a dumbass that willie made her mad when he was making fun of wil

7:57pm JOjo tells Willie that if they go on the block next week we can win veto and i know you will take me down and i will take you down Frank says yeah they will be after us next week Jojo says you guys talk to Shane and get all this crap in his head

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic