7/17 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

2:34BBT Brit say Jani is freakin out, she wont leave Dans side, she wants to be the life of the party.

Mike finally awake, says after a 3hr nap he guess he should eat something. Shane saying he wants kids but hopes they dont get his ears. Frank says grow your hair like mine and no one will care.

Ash to Jojo in the crane room. Ash feels like the Dani of her group. (left out) Jojo tells us that Joe is an alternate. Jojo says she makes the rounds so ppl dont know who she is with. Jojo is glad Ash feels the same way about Dani as she does. She cant stand her. They wonder why Shane is called to DR so much. Is he some kind of twist? they are on to him.

Willie heads to HOH, takes off his hat, lays down and covers up.

In shoe room Frank and Joe talk. Frank says if he wins HOH he is going to put Willie and Shane up. tell Willie that he said he wouldnt put him up and he did.

Frank tells Joe his convo with Willie about putting up Joe and Wil next week. Jenn comes in and Joe asks if she is on board, they share a big huge. Frank tells them what Willie said about Jani feeling like she is punched in the jaw next week.

Joe: he isnt even on the block and he is blowing it. Frank says he was 98% with Willie but no way now. Joe says to agree with Willie then walk away.

(I'm out, next updater please.)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2:51 PM BBT - Kitchen

Everyone finally leaves the kitchen except for Ian and Boogie. Boogie gets chatty all of a sudden. Jenn walks in. It feels like they're about to have a team chat, but then Brittany walks by and the conversation turns to food again.

Ian: So… pretty much the game has changed.

Boogie: Oh really…

Boogie leans in and they start whispering. Ian is pacing and whispering. Ian tells him that he's leery of Willie, especially since "his brother was on Survivor."

Ian: He's [Willie} telling people that the coaches are going to enter the game.

They whisper some more and I can't hear anything. Boogie laughs and leaves to go outside. JoJo walks in and Ian starts flirting with her.

2:55 PM BBT - Shoe Room

Frank, Jenn, and Jo are discussing votes.

Joe: In this house… we're the only group of real f---ing people.

Frank: I know!!

Joe: We're in an alliance… we need to meet every morning early in the morning.

Jenn agrees.

Frank: This feels good…

They say someone is blowing it by telling lies to everyone. We got WBRB briefly, so I couldn't hear who they were talking about. They also say Wil is with them too, and that they all plan to vote out Kara this week.

Joe: They want us to vote for you, so we'll tell them we are.

Frank: That's awesome. We're going to be sneaky. I was 98% sure that I could trust Willie, but he blew it. He blew it. He should've never told anybody [i think they're referring to his brother being on Survivor].

Joe: Guys… this is it… this is the ticket we've been waiting for. This is final 3.

Frank: We're going to run through this sh-- to the final 6.

3:00 PM BBT - Wil walks in and Joe tells him about their final 6 deal. Wil is excited and seems on board.

Wil says Willie has pissed off the coaches too. Wil thinks they need to keep this final 6 alliance from the coaches. Joe agrees and says they need to keep it from the house for now also, and if it comes out, they'll just have to draw the line and split the house.

They start speculating about whether the coaches will be entering the game or not and get a lot of WBRB.

3:07 PM BBT - They start joking about voting out Ted (the teddy bear) instead of Frank or Kara.

Camera jumps to backyard. Janelle, Boogie, Dan, and Joe are trash-talking Frank and Wil [jokingly]. They mention Wil's short-shorts and Janelle asks them honestly if she's getting too old to wear them herself. They jokingly say if you've got it, flaunt it… "so for you that ended about three years ago!"

Janelle: No!! Seriously…

They assure he she's fine… that she still looks 17 and can totally pull off short-shorts.

Joe tells Boogie about 11 of them grouping up on an alliance in the HOH room. Joe says Willie said anyone who hasn't talked game with him this week is a floater and going home.

Janelle: Yeah it's pretty crazy. Last night… Dan and I had discussed possibly working together… that's why he's [Willie] pissed.

Joe: Pretty much do what you want, but that's what happened.

Boogie: Oh that's rich.

Janelle: My whole thing is like… if my team gets out of this game… I want to go home to be with my daughter. And that means they don't go to jury so… WBRB

3:16 PM BBT

Janelle: That's why he [Willie] freaked out - because he saw Dan downstairs and I went down to get a drink of water or something.

Joe: Yeah he probably thinks you're learning about us to play against us…

Joe tells the coaches about him being an alternate. Janelle is surprised.

They start talking about past house guests. JoJo and Willie come outside. Willie sits down and starts smoking. JoJo lights up too and someone asks her, "I thought you were quitting?"

JoJo: I'm doing that every other day. This is my day off. One day on, one day off.

Willie whispers something in her ear and then leaves to go back inside.

3:23 PM BBT - Ian rushes by towards the hot tub.

Janelle: Oh my gosh, the hot tub!

Ian apparently swears because Janelle says, "Wow, I never hear you swear!"

Ian: Sorry Mom!

The camera doesn't turn, but I take it that they were filling up the hot tub with a hose and then forgot to turn the water off again.

3:25 PM BBT - Shoe Room

Kara is in there now with Frank, Jenn, and Wil. They're all speculating about coaches maybe getting to trade a player. Frank doesn't think that they will be coming into the game because of what Julie said about how it works.

Frank: You never know… I mean, expect the unexpected.

Joe: Something's going to happen so deal with it when it gets here.

Kara: Yeah if we worry about it now, it's going to drive us crazy.

Wil: I was shocked when they said old players were coming back… I've been reading the blogs and fans did NOT want that.

Frank: Yeah, the hardcore fans didn't want that… but if you can ratings then…

3:28 PM BBT - Camera jumps to HOH room - Brittany is joining Willie. She's crying & upset that people are ignoring her.

Willie tries comforting her: If these votes go the way they go then… WBRB

Willie: We got JoJo

Brittany: Yeah but is it more than just JoJo?

Willie: They're saying they're good… we'll just have to trust them. If I go home, I go home, but… [After the vote] we'll see where people stand… Shane's going to be blindsided before all is said and done.

Brittany: This is such a bad idea… it never would've happened if I hadn't...

Willie: It doesn't matter, baby.

Brittany: It does matter.

Willie says that he got in everyone's face and told them to f---ing play the game instead of listening to the dumba-- coaches. Brittany says nobody agrees with him and seems really upset by his alienating everyone. She leaves and we get WBRB again.

2:30-4:00 BBT

Quick Summary of key moments in the last (busy) hour or so --

(as a result of Willie's House Meeting)

Joe is leading the newly plugged in 'final 6': Joe, Wil, Frank, Jen, Ashley, Ian

4 of them met and plugged it in (Ashley and Ian not there)

Joe trying to create a new term 'punched the ticket'.

Joe says if it falls apart, he'll 'draw the line' in the house.

Next we shift to Joe sitting with 3 coaches (minus Britt) as they fill in Mike.

Joe is doing all the fill-in and/or clarifying for the coaches (who were not invited).

So is Joe the true gamer of the day - of the week? Did he bide his time?

Via Janelle, the coaches have determined they're NOT staying (for sure not on jury)

Group is interrupted.

Then Willie and Britt in HOH. Britt crying cuz she knows she's now on the outside.

Feeling how much he scewed her chances and yet trying to play the coach, she does a 'You f'd up, Willie.'

Britt (tearing) and Janelle did have a good, sisterly conversation just before they were interrupted by an outside lockdown.

Willie isn't worth all the round-about texting.

3:37 PM BBT - Backyard

Janelle is excited that the coaches don't have to go to the jury house ever, since they're not really playing the game. Boogie is excited about this too. Dan asks if the jury house sucks. WBRB

Conversation moves to dinner. Janelle thinks it'll be really uncomfortable. Boogie says that's what he's looking forward to.

Janelle laughs: The whole house if after the coaches. It's just hilarious the way people think

Boogie: Def-con paranoia… and to outright declare it… Like, "I have inside information!"

Janelle asks Boogie if he's ever going to get married. Boogie says having a kid is already pretty fulfilling and he doesn't see marriage working out so he doesn't think so. He likes his independence and the baby already compromises that, so he doesn't want to compromise that further.

Boogie: I mean, I used to meet girls by inviting them to my club at nights. Now I'm home more… I'm going to have to start actually dating. I haven't done that in 10 years!

They start talking about picking up single moms at parks and Starbucks because they think his kid is cute.

3:43 PM BBT - Ian is making noise with the hose so hard to hear. The coaches are basically whispering about how intense the players are already playing even though it's only week one.

Meanwhile in the Shoe Room - looks like nearly every houseguest is in there.

I see Danielle, Joe, JoJo, Jenn, Frank, Kara, and Wil. Too much talking so can't hear anything specific. Seems to be generic talk about pop culture.

3:00 PM BBT Joe, Jenn and Frank are in shoe room and Joe saying Willie just helped them punch a ticket to the final 6

Wil joins them in the room and Joe, Frank and Jenn catch him up on what Willie told Frank.

Will, Joe, Jenn and Frank agree to not tell the coaches about the final six deal.

: Frank told Jen to let Janelle know that Willie told him "Thursday I want Janelle to feel like she was hit in the mouth."

Boogie , Janelle, Dan and Joe outside on couches chit chatting; Shoe room is Frank, Jenn, Will joking around about "big ted" ????

Joe is telling Janelle, Dan and Boogie about the meeting Willie held and some of what was said; the coaches are laughing 3:14 FOTH

Joe tell the coaches that Willie told all 11 to stay away from the coaches and if no one has been spoken to yet they are pawns

Feeds back and Joe telling coaches Willie thinks the coaches read everyone's bios and are here to play against us

Back in the shoe room Will, Jenn, Kara and Frank Willie bashing, laughing about him calling Jenn a snooP

Dan saying he tries to keep in touch with him and about how Jerry told him he voted for Dan because he would say goodnight nightly

Boogie saying he has never looked forward to a group dinner like the one tonight, coaches can't get over "get the coaches" paranoia

Boogie saying these people are on DEFCON 10 with the paranoia already. Now he talks about how his kids attracts "chicks"

Coaches talking about how everyone will be full of energy on Thursday, they should start a pool on who will be ready by 3 and LOL

4:00PM BBT OUTDOOR LOCKDOWN

3:51 PM BBT Janelle, Shane and Ian chatting in kitchen about their heritage and where they are from; Dan and Boogie outside, real estate chat

Joe and Will in the SR talking about whose votes they have now and how they need to pick up Danielle after Thursday

4:00 PM BBT outdoor lockdown called.

Everyone grabbing necessities, Frank woke "Ted" up to bring him out, Willie silent and smoking, Boogie next to him, smirking

Everyone is outside now, Janelle and JoJo tanning, everyone else in couch area talking about how they hope it won't be long

4:11PM BBT we got FOTH for a minute then feeds come back on showing 2 people putting something in the cabinets , I think wearing eye masks

3:51 PM BBT Janelle, Shane and Ian chatting in kitchen about their heritage and where they are from; Dan and Boogie outside, real estate chat

Joe and Will in the SR talking about whose votes they have now and how they need to pick up Danielle after Thursday

4:00 PM BBT outdoor lockdown called.

Everyone grabbing necessities, Frank woke "Ted" up to bring him out, Willie silent and smoking, Boogie next to him, smirking

Everyone is outside now, Janelle and JoJo tanning, everyone else in couch area talking about how they hope it won't be long

4:11PM BBT we got FOTH for a minute then feeds come back on showing 2 people putting something in the cabinets , I think wearing eye masks

feeds 1 and 3 on Boogie, no sound, 2 & 4 on Janelle, JoJo tanning, no sound, but radom chat of production is in the background

Finally get sound of Boogie and someone else talking about why people should love LA, sun shines every day and at 4:20 BBT FOTH

3:00PM BBT – Joe, Frank, Jenn and Will are in the shoe room, saying they have secured the final 6, and the 4 of them are a part of it. Wil proclaims he’s promised his vote to keep Frank 2 days ago. They are Willie bashing. Wil says Willie won’t want to see his DR session then. Joe says one thing he won’t accept is bullying. Jenn comments that Janelle wants him out. Looks like it’s a Willie blindside. Joe says if it somehow gets leaked to anyone besides the 4 of them, they will be honest and say “You’re right.” And split the house up.

3:02PM BBT – WBRB

3:03PM BBT – We’re back, and Kara is now in the room. Joe, Jenn and Wil have left. After less than 30 seconds, WBRB.

3:05PM BBT – Wil and Jenn are back and the HG’s are joking about Big Ted getting evicted instead of either Kara of Frank. They’re saying “We’ll open the door and boot him out. Think fast, Julie!” … “What Ted, you got nothing to say for yourself?”

Jenn comments that she hates the shoe room cause it smells like disgusting shoes. Kara comments that she loves the room. Frank agrees, because there is a door so there is more privacy. Frank hopes he doesn’t break down crying when he packs his stuff for Thursday’s show. Kara has already cried bunches and is cried out.

3:08PM BBT – Switching the BY. Joe, Janelle, Dan and Boogie are lounging. General chit chat about how much food they get a week and how expensive fish is compared to chicken.

3:10PM BBT – The audio is working in the shoe room, but not the picture. Kara is talking about how appropriate it is for her to wear short shorts at her age. Jenn laments it sucks that the 2 funniest people are up on the block.

Consensus is that Shane will play a cleaner game than Willie. Willie is back to being deemed the bully. Kara wonders if it’s because he’s related to Russell and everyone is holding that over his head. Frank wonders why he told anyone about his relative.

3:12PM BBT – Shoe room HG’s are wondering why he did that this morning. Kara is sick and tired of being accused of things that aren’t true. Jenn and Frank agree.

3:13PM BBT – WBRB

3:17PM BBT – We’re back. Kara advises it’s too soon to have alliances, should be making friends instead. They are back to re-hashing the rumors about them. Primarily seems to be “Jenn’s a snoop.”

3:19PM BBT – JoJo and Willie have joined the BY crew. They are talking about the ages of previous HG’s, specifically season 10. Dan keeps in touch with Jerry from season 10. Joe asks JoJo if she is tanning, she responds one day on, one day off. Joe agrees, that’s why he is in the shade today. They start discussing Jerry and his family, where he lives. Boogie comments if you can find the right guy in that age category, then it’s a perfect mix for the house. Dan says people like that can’t be the “nice grandfather”. Boogie agrees, they need to be the “curmudgeon”. Conversation turns to other happenings from season 10.

3:27PM BBT – Still talking about past seasons. Janelle advising she’s come back almost every season since All Stars as a host for a challenge. She tells a story about how mean Eric was to her in season 8 for the veto challenge she hosted.

3:29PM BBT – Brit and Willie are in the HoH room. They are discussing the upcoming vote and who is “for sure”. Willie says JoJo is the only for sure. He’s not giving up but if they send him home, they’d better not confront him. He says it’s pointless to talk to anyone else before Thursday because he doesn’t want to keep pushing people everyday. He has to trust them if they say they’re voting with him. Brit gets called to the DR.

3:32PM BBT – The BY crew starts talking about production and we get WBRB. We’re back and it’s down to Janelle, Dan and Boogie in the BY. They’ve surmised how their week is going to go. Dan believes someone will snap within the next 20 hours. They’re commenting about how paranoia is running rampant in the house. They want to hear JoJo’s comments about the meeting that morning because they think she has a good head on her shoulder. Boogie likes that there is an alliance to get them out of the game they’re not even in. Dan is the “smoothest talker”. Apparently Willie bullied quite a bit this morning, which has set everyone off.

3:35PM BBT – The talk turns to food when JoJo comes back outside. Janelle wants to know if there is pasta sauce left. They all liked it. Boogie asks Janelle how she is doing thinking about her daughter. Janelle says she’s doing ok thanks to all the drama in the house. Janelle happy that if all their players get evicted, they don’t have to go to jury, they can just go home. Dan asks if the jury house sucks and WBRB.

3:37PM BBT – Boogie wants to know if Joe is cooking that night. Janelle thinks family dinner is going to be awkward tonight. Boogie looking forward to it, he’s never looked forward to a dinner so much. Janelle thinks it’s mind boggling the whole house wants the coaches out. Boogie believes Wil must be freaking out about the “twist” of the coaches entering the game as players. Dan mentions Wil’s DR session and WBRB.

3:39PM BBT – Janelle asks if Boogie is going to marry one day. He thinks he likes his life just the way it is, and doesn’t want to “compromise” his freedom anymore than it already is by having a kid. Once he leaves the BB house, he will try and meet some young mom’s who are in the same situation he is. His party days are over now that he’s home at night and not the bar. Says his son is very social and hooks women while they’re at Starbucks. He is wistful and can’t wait to see his son.

3:41PM BBT – WBRB

3:42PM BBT – Boogie comments that having Ian on his team is seriously like babysitting. Dan says he is good for eyes and ears around the house though. This conversation started because Ian has come outside to go swimming. Boogie says getting information from Ian is like getting only pieces and having to put it all together.

3:43PM BBT – Danielle, JoJo, Joe and Ashley have joined Kara, Frank, Wil and Jenn in the shoe room. There are multiple conversations going on, so not hearing much specifically. Several of them are talking about songs they like, and some are discussing a drink JoJo makes. Some sort of milkshake. A lot of them miss music.

3:48PM BBT – Music conversation still in the shoe room.

In the BY, Boogie is commenting that Willie is very panicked about not having the power anymore. Dan found Willie very non-threatening and proved himself to be very unlike Russell. Boogie and Dan no longer regret not having picked Willie. Boogie thinks it’s not smart that Willie told people that they are getting put in the game. Boogie says “I didn’t even say anything.”

3:52PM BBT – Brit, Janelle, Ian Shane are in the kitchen. Brit gets teary eyed, so Janelle takes her to the arcade room. Brit misses her husband and is “just emotional” today. Brit wishes she could be non-emotional like Janelle. Janelle tells Brit how happy Boogie is with all the paranoia in the house. Brit feels she’s just homesick and it’s not just that the game is “annoying”. Janelle agrees. Brit says this was when she got sad the last time too, so she knew that this was coming. She doesn’t like it when people see her get upset. Janelle feels the other HG’s don’t realize how much the coaches gave up to be there. Brit is really trying not to take game things personally.

3:56PM BBT – Janelle says it will be better once Thursday happens and the next step in the game happens. Janelle jokes that she’s a robot, that’s why her emotions don’t show.

3:57PM BBT – Joe and Wil are in the SR, and Joe is feeding more negative information about Willie to Wil. “He made fun of us, your voice, who I am.” Joe wonders if they should try to get Danielle on their side before the “other side” tries. Joe considers her a floater. They won’t approach her until Kara is evicted, and then they’ll give her the logic of joining them. Wil calls Willie a redneck from Louisiana. Joe says he is going to explode tonight, Wil tells him not to, he’s a redneck. Joe says Willie blew it. Joe is back to thinking he might blow up then tells himself he can keep cool. “Keep it classy,” Wil says.

3:59PM – HG’s are instructed for outdoor lockdown. Wil and Joe have to pee first, Ashley is trying to get into the DR. HG’s are all grabbing water, hats and the like before heading outside.

4:01PM BBT – Ashley had a nap and feels so much better. Brit tried to nap but couldn’t. Jenn, Joe and Dnaielle wonder what the lockdown is for. Jenn thinks putting the have not room back to the way it was. Danielle is happy at the idea of getting a real bed.

4:02PM BBT – Joe is going to make some salmon, grilled vegetables and porkchops for dinner. Talk turns back to what the lockdown is for. Danielle repeats her wish for new beds.

4:37PM BBT FoTH for just under 20 min now. HGs were on LD in the BY last we saw.

4:49PM BBTFoTH for about 30 min now.

5:05PM BBT Nearing 45 minutes of solid FoTH.

5:21PM BBT Feeds showing FoTH for approx an hour now.

5:39PM BBT Nearing 90 minutes of solid FoTH. What do you suppose they are up to?

6:25 BBT Feeds are back ... Listening to Jani and Brit Talk Team strategies

6:30 BBT Joe just said that Willie went into DR and production said something special was gonna happen and to go to the HOH Room alone of which Willie did. Joe asked Is it too early for a pandora's Box, Yet ? speaking to Boogie and Frank hanging out at the Hot tub area

6:37 PM BBT

Dan and Danielle talking in lounge area.

Joe and Frank talking in shoe room "We're good, we're golden." says Frank. They go outside to see what's going on.

Everyone else talking in the KT wondering "what it is" that's going on.

6:40 PM BBT

Shane and Joe talking in hypno room. Joe asks if their alliance is done? He says that every time Willie looks at him he looks at him like he's going to kill him. It's not that he was against him, he just didn't agree with what he did. They talk about Kara being gone. That's what Willie wants. They have to go with the house. Shane says he explained himself very well. He gets it, Frank is just a powerhouse . That whole meeting was a....

Ian comes in and Shane asks if people usually play that far in advance. It depends Ian says. Joe just doesn't want any trouble, he doesn't want to throw anyone under the bus.

This is absolute chaos.

Joe confirm his alliance with Frank, and 30 seconds later is telling Shane how Frank has got to go. Shane agrees, and thinks its very unlikely that Kara goes (lol?)

6:45 PM BBT

Danielle and Dan talking he's saying it sucks, he would have done anything to keep her safe another week but it seems like the whole house is playing together. She says something about Ian, he's smaller than the others but he's smart.

Brit and Jani talking upstairs at chess board. They don't know about Ian. They both agree that they don't have control over anyone in this game. Janelle has no idea what Ashley and Joe are going to do now. "The house meeting kinda f%cked us" she says.

Brit wondering what is going on in HOH room.

6:45 PM BBT

Brit thinks Willie freaked out - Janelle thinks he's mad at her like she has any control of those people. Brit says he doesn't understand why everyone doesn't want Kara out. Brit says there's so many people in this house right now and everyone sees everyone and who they clique with. They both agree that Joe's information is garbage. Brit points out that everyone that Frank has talked to has said that Frank says he's giving Willie only a 1 week pass. Brit doesn't want to keep defending him (Willie) but he wasn't going to go after her team.

Willie comes out of HOH holding a black bag with a silver looking veto attached -everyone follows him - he says he's scared.

6:52 PM BBT

Willie walks through the house won't tell them anything and then went out to the DR with his bag. Brit says he had a loosely packed bag for one night. They guess that he might be getting to go somewhere for a night and someone is going to come in there. Everyone talking all over everyone.

6:54 PM BBT

Willie comes back out of DR. "What's going on they say to him?"

"I can't just now he says. It changes all the time. Changes all the time." He heads back to the HOH room and they can't follow him.

"He took something out of there up to the HOH" says Jenn "it's not a baby on that bag". Someone had been guessing that he was allowed to see his granddaughter.

Everyone now wondering what was in the bag.

Willie in hoh room , no one else allowed in.

He exited with a bag, went to the DR for 5ish minute, and went back upstairs with something in his bag. He said "this game... changes all the time." (he looked happy)

7:00 PM BBT

JoJo and Kara in SR getting stuff for dinner. Frank just out of the shower. BB brought them treats in the SR. They all thank BB.

Willie back in DR.

They all keep waiting for the doorbell to ring.

7:05 PM BBT

Cam 4 on backyard patio door.

7:10 dinner being eaten mostly in silence, Willie mentions he has his hoh camera, Janie reminds them they need to tidy up and get clothes in drawers for the live show on Thurs

6:15pm BBT - Flash of feeds then FotH again. Pretty sure that was JoJo in the SR. There was no audio.

6:19pm BBT - Feeds back in full w/audio. Janelle says I don't know then they are out again.

6:22pm BBT - Back again. Jani is outside HoH w/Brit. Brit says she can't take anymore. Jani asks do you think I can stand it? They are both in bad moods, upset that Boogie loves it, it's what he wanted. Other HG are in the KT for dinner. Willie goes into HoH past Brit & Jani who continue whispering. Jenn & Ash in WCA. Whatever has to happen this week, Brit says, has to happen. Jani says we're still voting out Kara.

6:25pm BBT - Looks like Willie locked himself out, waiting for BB to open the door. Boogie now in WCA. Someone is in the shower. Brit knows things are going on. Jani says we are so paranoid. Brit says she's not paranoid. Jani says Dan approached her for a vote and she told him no. Wil into WC. HoH is now open for Willie. Apparently Dan told Brit he made a deal with Jani. Wil out of WC, washes hands. Dani in WCA as well. Kara & Frank in sneaker room. Frank sings, don't let it get to you. He says he needs a shower soon. Kara agrees, he stinks really bad.

6:28pm BBT - Brit is upset just for how uncomfortable meeting. She thinks she will get blamed for Willie calling the house meeting. It made people uncomfortable but it's not my fault, she says. Joe in the KT. Shane eating chips. Switch to BY and Boogie and Frank talk by the HT. Frank says he has someone's vote but Joe spilled the beans that Willie wants to get votes out of him. Joe has told Frank that Willie wants a 5-4 vote. Boogie says you can't control 9 people. Frank thinks the turmoil is good for them. He thinks he has Mike's 2 votes and Janelle's whole team.

6:30pm BBT - Mike would love a 7-1 vote right out the gate. Frank told Joe that if they win HoH, they should put Shane & Willie up. Willie is telling Frank that Joe is coming after him but Joe is saying the opposite. Frank knows who Willie's brother is. The house meeting was HG only, apparently, and Frank thinks he came out in a good position. They think Willie is full of it. Mike suggests just hanging back. Joe has alliance diversity, Frank says, country boys, a homosexual... The house meeting was just about moving away from the coaches.

6:31pm BBT - The HoH has been locked, DR called Willie and said something was about to happen, then a moment ago Willie was let in to his room. And we get FotH because Shane mentioned DR. One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish.

6:34pm BBT - Apparently what happened during the long FotH was the HG meeting. Kara and JoJo try to listen in outside HoH but can't. Jo sits down with Jani and Brit. Jani thinks they are announcing the coaches are not going into the game. Jenn out by the HT with Frank & Boogie. Brit thinks there is no Pandora's box. Jani thinks there could be another door. Mike says that his team are the tightest, 3 different social groups but it works. And if Willie's paranoia fractures the others groups, so be it.

6:38pm BBT - Jenn says Willie called her a snoop. Dan is in the side room with Dani. Dan says he has to try to work on the three votes he has committed for Kara then make his move tomorrow. Dani asks if Kara goes should she still throw HoH? She is sure she will go up, not be the pawn. Dan says it depends on who wins. Dani doesn't see Ashley winning anything. Possibly Shane. Not Wil or Joe or Ian. JoJo maybe. Boogie and Jenn are alone, Mike saying that Willie now has to worry about 4 or 5 instead of 1 or 2 threats.

6:40pm BBT - Jenn gets up, tosses Mike a towel, then heads inside so it doesn't look they had a long pow wow. Frank & Joe in Sneaker Room. Joe says Frank would be guaranteed 4 more weeks. Joe says it is something about someone's grandson. There is a shout and they decide to go see what. Frank holds back so it doesn't look like they were talking. But it turns out to have been nothing. Joe interrupts Dan & Dani and then exits despite being invited to stay. Joe & Shane head back to the loony bin together.

6:42pm BBT - Shane says he had no idea what was going on this morning. Why think 3 or 4 weeks ahead into the game when there are twists? Is our alliance done, Joe asks? Willie is looking at me like I'm crazy, Joe says, I need you to talk to him to find out what's up. I am not against him but don't understand why he did what he wanted. Kara has to go, Joe says. I don't see that happening, Shane says. That's what Willie wants, Joe says.

6:44pm BBT - Ian popps into the Loony Bin. He was the one in the shower and is wearing a towel now. The cannot believe Willie was playing so far in advance. Wait until something happens, Shane says, then adjust. Joe doesn't want to throw anyone under the bus - they can have a difference of opinion but he won't hold his opinion. Shane suggests Willie might be America's Player because he keeps switching his mind. Ian would be pissed because he wanted to be America's Player.

6:46pm BBT - Joe is not apologizing for having his opinion. Shane says he is flatting the rivits in the loony bin bed. Ian said he cut himself on the sharp part. Joe then Shane leave so Ian can change in privacy. Willie is still up in HoH. Frank walks through KT w/towel. Dani says it is so sad, she can't believe Willie shook his hand. Dan says its the game, now he isn't safe from us next week. Back to Jani & Brit upstairs outside HoH. Brit really likes Kara, nothing against her and she looks like she has some kind of vendetta.

6:48pm BBT - Jani thinks Boogie is laughing in the DR. Brit wonders if she should have aligned with Dan. Jani says he will do what he can. Dan promised Jani he could get Joe & Ian to vote with Dani but he can't. Brit doesn't know about Ian. Neither does Jani, who says I thought I had some control but I don't. Brit says basically I just have to hope. The house meeting F'd us, says Jani. Dan tells Dani that if Kara is saved, they should try to win HoH, be safe for the week.

6:51pm BBT - Dan tells Dani you can't be upset when someone lies to your face. Willie told Jani he wants to keep Frank in the house because he's a strong player. Brit says she will still try to talk with him. Brit says Joe has been giving her the stare down all day. Jani thinks Willie is blaming her for her team. Brit says he just freaked out, no one wants to get rid of Kara, we had a deal. It's because he talks to Frank all the time, Jani said, they think he's got a deal. Everybody sees who everyone hangs out and clicks with, Brit says.

6:53pm BBT - Joe's information isn't just garbage, says Jani. Brit says everyone has said Frank promised Willie only a week pass, not a month pass. He didn't have bad intentions wanting to keep Frank, he was never going after your team. Willie comes out of HoH and is asked what happened? He says nothing. he is carrying his BB bag. HoH is locked again and Brit/Jani head downstairs.

6:55pm BBT - No secret power, Willie says, then heads into the DR. He said he's scared before he left. They think he got a trip out of the house for one night, and maybe Jodi is coming back into the house. Joe is cooking with grease as the others are stewing over Willie's abrupt trek through the house. Dan and Dani are oblivious in the side room, plaing what if. Willie walks back through the house and is asked whats happening? He can't say, he says, changes all the time. He can't take company right now. He walks right into the HoH room.

6:57pm BBT - Dani leaves the side room, joining the others trying to find out what is going on. Dan is alone with his thoughts. Wil wonders if there was a baby in Willie's bag. We now shift to Ian, Boogie and Ashley outside who have no idea what happened inside. Brit comes out and tells them what happened. Dan now in KT. Speculation turns to what he said and what was in the bag. Willie heads back downstairs but off feeds.

7:01pm BBT - Ian suspects there's a twist. He talks about BB Australia when one HG was swapped out for another. The BY group heads inside to join the KT group for one huge speculation party. Frank is out of the shower, learning about what he missed from Shane. Lots of chatter, laughter, nervous energy. No answers as FotH slowly takes over feed 3, 4 with Frank brushing his teeth over feed 1 and 2 (never losing audio as Janie & Jo hit up the storage room. Still FotH on feed 4. Now it's off.