General Chit-Chat / Questions / Venting

Guest Corky812

Ok, how about these for twists:

1. Say Dan's remaining player gets evicted and he is playerless. Julie Chen tells him to pick a player from another team and he is now their coach. That would not only keep all the coaches in the game (at least for a while) but that player would bring the "secrets" from his/her team!

2. They bring back both Jodi and Kara, they get immunity for one week but they play without coaches or on a team.

3. They bring back Kara (or Jodi and Kara) and bring in another former HG (probably Jessie because Alison Grodner just loves him) as their coach

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's eviction night and I am so bored with this season already.. it's week 2 or is it 3? And I am bored to tears.. anyone else feeling the same way?

I watched the show last night, start-to-finish, and I've come to the conclusion that part of not being enthusiastic about BB14 probably lies with me. Maybe I am just weary of BB production screwing with it past redemption. For me, anyway. I am really unhappy with the HG choices, too. Enough of the airhead sleaze. Surely there are more Ian's out there wanting a chance on the show. Maybe it's just me.

Guest Corky812

Definitely!!! Usually I am excited for months waiting for the new Big Brother season and now I can't wait for it to be over.

Me too throw the coaches in the game already maybe that will do something but not quite sure with this cast of losers. Sorry I don't like any of them. This is a first for me.

Joe is a boring dirtbag.

Willie was a immature weasel but at least he was an entertaining immature weasel...

JoJo's only attribute is her mastery of the art of irritation... She's not bad in a bikini but watching her is not losing my either my sanity or my hearing...

The rest are about as entertaining as watching mayonnaise go bad...

I'll check this board tomorrow to find out who was evicted...

Monk

I would be curious what this season would have turned out to be if there were no coaches. I think it may have been a decent season with these personalities but the coaches and the team mentality of these players have turned this into a very bad year in my opinion. The alliances were picked for these people and they have no desire or game to change anything. I love the excuse it's too early, but they have no chance to change anything especially with the players left. Maybe it will end a couple of weeks early.

Ok, how about these for twists:

1. Say Dan's remaining player gets evicted and he is playerless. Julie Chen tells him to pick a player from another team and he is now their coach. That would not only keep all the coaches in the game (at least for a while) but that player would bring the "secrets" from his/her team!

2. They bring back both Jodi and Kara, they get immunity for one week but they play without coaches or on a team.

3. They bring back Kara (or Jodi and Kara) and bring in another former HG (probably Jessie because Alison Grodner just loves him) as their coach

I don't know how they are going to resolve this situation but those options are extremely unfair (even for Grodner). Rewarding Dan for losing all his players would be ridiculous. Jodi can't come back because she wasn't sequestered. Kara could come back but I would hope she would at least have to earn it in a competition. Maybe she could compete against JoJo for the chance to come back?

Who knows but they sure don't seem to have many good options.

Guest Corky812

Slimcruz, I do not think it's just you. I don't sit riveted to the tube anymore or get upset when someone calls or comes in to talk to me during Big Brother. We are all Big Brother fans here at our vet clinics and every year we would get the live feeds for the back (we are a 24/7 clinic) but last year everyone opted to not have them once it was newbies vs. veterans.

Seriously, I think Alison Grodner just rests of the laurels of Big Brother and knows everyone will just watch it anyway. She says she does what the fans want but I don't know which fans those would be and where en mass they live. I saw her interview about slop and she said she would gladly change it if someone had a better idea but I think there have been lots of better ideas.

I hope Alison Grodner actually has a twist upcoming which will be good but in her 13th season she's never produced one yet so I hold not my breath waiting.

I think this season started off unfair for Dan when he lost a player the very first night. Then Britney got shafted by losing two players (assuming that JoJo goes home tonight) in one week. I used to be a Janelle fan but I just do not like her this season. I think her teaming up with Boogie has something to do with it. Somebody needs to take Boogie down a notch. The players were idiots to not get rid of Frank when they had the chance. Was Kara really more of a threat than Frank? I don't think so. I really thought I was going to like Frank but he reminds me a lot of Boogie.

Guest Corky812

I don't know how they are going to resolve this situation but those options are extremely unfair (even for Grodner). Rewarding Dan for losing all his players would be ridiculous. Jodi can't come back because she wasn't sequestered. Kara could come back but I would hope she would at least have to earn it in a competition. Maybe she could compete against JoJo for the chance to come back?

Who knows but they sure don't seem to have many good options.

Oh my goodness, I was not suggesting those twists as much as trying to second guess Alison Grodner as to what she might do. Those are all totally underhanded Grodner possibilities.

Guest Corky812

Maybe the coaches go to sequester house and get to vote for the winner instead of being entered in the game. Just a thought

I think the coaches will be in the Jury House and on the Jury in some capacity!

Guest Corky812

Well, (opinion) another stupid and useless Alison Grodner "twist". She is about to make American responsible for whether the coaches go back into the game. Does not matter how you vote or how many times you vote, the coaches will be back in the game...welcome to Big Brother Manipulated Beyond Belief!

I would be curious what this season would have turned out to be if there were no coaches.... The alliances were picked for these people and they have no desire or game to change anything.

So true. While I have my favorite veterans as much as anyone does, it's irritating summer after summer to see them come back again. That's half the fun of BB - seeing new house guests forming new alliances. This year that's totally messed up b/c they had their alliances chosen for them and the newbies are basically letting the veterans run the show. I'd be really curious to see how some of the floaters like Jenn would do w/o this pre-made team situation keeping them safe.

The players were idiots to not get rid of Frank when they had the chance. Was Kara really more of a threat than Frank?

Agreed. It almost made sense when I thought they wanted to get Dan out, but then they DIDN'T backdoor Danielle this week like I assumed they would. So they STILL have Dan in the game another week, as well as the uber-annoying (and dangerous) Frank and Joe team. I cannot figure out these people's strategy (if they have one).

Don't tell me, Julie Chen will enter the game...

That might actually be interesting! Lol. I normally LOVE this show, but this year it's soooo boring.