General Chit-Chat / Questions / Venting

I am beginning to think that these seasoned coaches are purposefully messing with the minds of the BB diehard internet fans. Has to be. Also coach or no coach, they should also serve time has have nots.

And thanks, Marty. This is the only place a post too.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sad to see that most people hate this season. I'm enjoying it myself. I don't understand why people say the feeds are terrible this year. They have always had frequent WBBRs. I'm maybe noticing a little more than usual but not by much. This is maybe the most exciting first week I can remember with so much alliance shifting and back and forth about who to vote out. I still don't know who's going tonight and that is exciting! I'm enjoying the complexity of having coaches playing a game against each other along with the HGs. I'm not sure I'll want to see it again after this season but I think it was an interesting thing to try. I think the episodes have been a little lackluster but the most exciting things happened after the POV so I expect a good episode tonight.

No matter what I dislike about AG's methods, I will always watch BB. I have watched since season 2,while on bed rest with my 1st son. It is tradition for me. Some seasons are better than others, but I will always be a fan :)

I, for one, am completely done with Big Brother.

I took the liberty of quoting only a portion of your post, 6Borders. I hope that you don't mind. I feel much the same as you and I totally understand how you feel. I've watched BB since the first show and today's BB bears little resemblance; unfortunately. I don't consider that a good thing. They try way too hard. Or something.

Most of all, I hope that you reconsider. I would miss your comments. I mean that. Please give it a shot.

Didn't bother getting the feeds this year because I had a feeling it was going to be a train wreck with Grodners latest twist. I've watched since the first season, this is probably going to be my last for the simple fact that it's boring as heck. Makes me sad that a onced loved show now makes me yawn.

As much as I gripe about the hg's ;) I'm still enjoying this season BECAUSE OF THE COACHES. I like their game better as I don't really like any of the hg's (but hoping that will change).

Dan; one of the best players ever, winner with the only unanimous vote

Boogie; winner of ALLSTARS Season 7 and known as a horribly ruthless/shameless player

Janelle; one of the most popular females, twice came in 3rd place, duped by a male alliance in AS, has a personal vendetta against Boog

Britney; also a very popular female player who was duped by an all male alliance

I think it makes for a pretty interesting bunch. I'm curious to see how it plays out. It would have been great if Brit and Janelle had allied so as not to be duped again.

OK I am mad :angry:

I just can't get totally behind a HG. Right now my favorite is Willie but he is going to bite the dust soon.

Honestly the only player I realy like is Dan and he is losing Kara and soon to be gone..... unlesssssssssss Grodner steps in and creates a twist to save him. So my other point is that I like twists and a little manipulation because it tends to help my favorites. So with Grodner and I it is a win win. :lol:

Sometimes I get confused. Can someone explain the order of these comps and how it works with the Coach's competition.

Are they going to have a regular HOH and after that a coach's contest? The coach can make one of their people safe?

I have been a fan since BB1 and I don't mind this season at all. I think there will be enough twist to keep us happy. What if they do a twist like coaches having to re-choose members or getting to switch a member with another team. You never know. As long as BB is on every summer, I am not going to complain because there is nothing like it out there. Summer without BB would be horrible!

Sometimes I get confused. Can someone explain the order of these comps and how it works with the Coach's competition.

Are they going to have a regular HOH and after that a coach's contest? The coach can make one of their people safe?

Well, based on last week, it seems like they have replaced the luxury competition with the coach's competition. Therefore, they will do HOH tonight, Coach's Comp tomorrow and POV on Saturday. Yes, at the end of the coach competition tomorrow morning, the winner declares who on their team to give immunity to before nominations, which come tomorrow afternoon.

This has been a tough season for me to build any interest. So far I haven't found a player to root for...

Willie's meltdowns are the most interesting part of the goings on to date, but I am beginning to tire of his paranoid antics...

It's just week one so I still hold hope that someone steps forward and becomes a player I can support.

Monk

Well, based on last week, it seems like they have replaced the luxury competition with the coach's competition. Therefore, they will do HOH tonight, Coach's Comp tomorrow and POV on Saturday. Yes, at the end of the coach competition tomorrow morning, the winner declares who on their team to give immunity to before nominations, which come tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you

Before the coaches comp last week they said each week the winning coaches would have a special power. This week the winning coach can protect one member. Maybe each week the winning coach will have a different power. They are so vague about stuff you never know for sure. If saving a team member from eviction is the power, then Britt needs to win a comp.

Is Jodi the only person to be evicted for the whole of BB14? Do the coaches win expense-paid trips to the Indian subcontinent with an all-inclusive weekend at the Khyber Pass Hilton? Did Jodi unleash the unexpected when she left the house through what was actually a time portal and now the passage of time itself has been suspended? Is Wil the disacknowledged Hantz brother? Do all of JoJo's relatives have matching velour sweatsuits in their closets? Anticipation.

Is Jodi the only person to be evicted for the whole of BB14? Do the coaches win expense-paid trips to the Indian subcontinent with an all-inclusive weekend at the Khyber Pass Hilton? Did Jodi unleash the unexpected when she left the house through what was actually a time portal and now the passage of time itself has been suspended? Is Wil the disacknowledged Hantz brother? Do all of JoJo's relatives have matching velour sweatsuits in their closets? Anticipation.

:animated_rotfl: